Mrs Hinch #504 £2 a day will keep the Alpachaaaaaaash in hay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just not buying that Lonnie is only a few days older than my little one. Granted it’s hard to tell proper size in pictures but he’s much older looking!

Reactions: 16
Nice to see I haven’t missed much in my Covid Bubble 🤮😷 myself and the strawbs are in isolation AGAIN because myself and the eldest strawb have tested positive 😭 I’ve been in and out of sleep and been u able to keep up 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Subliminal ‘spectrum’ messaging from Soph here? Building up to a Ronnie post?

(probably just totally coincidental!)

6AE7C76B-DF0D-4D40-B87F-D0F76B7115A4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Here’s a challenge Soph.
Show some content where you aren’t bragging.
Where you haven’t bought something.
Where a quote isn’t used.
Where the Alpacas aren’t shown.
Where you aren’t laughing at Ronnie.
Where you don’t point at anything.
You’ll have her clawing at her neck now while she’s wracking her brain to prove you wrong😂 Soph don’t bother, you know you won’t be able to do it 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I used to dress my kids in nice proper kids clothes when they were that wee. She dresses them like teenagers. As long as it's branded though eh hunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Probably been mentioned but just noticed the bestie SS has hit 5 MILLION followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How come we never see her supporting SS ‘ITS’ stuff? I’ve just seen Greedys stories, and she’s been sent loads of it and is showing it off and promoting it. You’d think her ‘Best Bubs’ would gift her the lot too, and she’d show it off.... 🤨

Reactions: 38
Len looks suspiciously like a one year old all of a sudden …. 😂
I’ve thought a lot about this recently. If I’ve remembered correctly we’ve never seen Lonnie videos of him on the floor, stretching, trying to lift himself up etc. Only still photos which don’t show what stage he is in his development, so her pre recordings aren’t spoiled.

Reactions: 27
Why does she sound like SS? It’s like Between Her Eyes on telly and the book people like her. So very worrying. The gloating, bragging and boasting is off the scale. Do you know what I bought today? Nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
bleeping hell, she's supposedly a 'business woman', and I use that term loosely, yet she's buying stuff that resembles what a child would use. She really does have an immature mind doesn't she. What next, a colouring book or dot to dot pad to go with it? Oh I forgot, she will have her stupid books scattered around for that won't she.

View attachment 1027429
I really don’t know why but ‘pieces’ has annoyed me

it’s not clothing or jewellery

I don’t know if it’s just me but I wouldn’t say pieces of stationary 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I love stationery. I don’t like the word stationary used. Pedantic witch that I am.
I’m a grammar pedant too. I did read the tip that stationEry = pEn and stationAry = cAr. The rest of my family just roll their eyes…

Reactions: 30
Saying on Sundays they wear comfy clothes but they always wear trackies and also a roast…thought she couldn’t cook a roast

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.