Mrs Hinch #504 £2 a day will keep the Alpachaaaaaaash in hay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she bought a big box of colouring pencils not too long ago. She sat on the sofa ( nothing new there 🤪) and coloured in the little doodles on her overly priced notebook!
#twit
#WastefulTwat

• Haha
Reactions: 35
bleeping hell Sop h. The other day she said they’d only just ripped out upstairs and they would be doing downstairs after upstairs was done. Now she’s ordering furniture for downstairs? So is it all done now Sop h? Make it make bleeping sense. Silly bint.

Also, penSILLS?! Like AmaZON? That really grinds my gears. Learn to shhhpeaaakkk properly you thick duck

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I have actually got second hand embarrassment for her. What best selling aufffur can’t spell stationery???

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Found receipts from one of our previous threads... thank you hens
All her inspo pics are all for insta aren't they? None of them are homely they are all baskets here throws there vases and flowers here and there. Once again creating another boring show home with style over substance with matching Greige decor all the way through the house, and panneling that all the instamums HAD TO HAVE 2 years ago. She really has no personality of her own for her family to enjoy it's all copy and paste mismatches she's swiped off of someone else (her SIL for the foundation of her business).

Reactions: 27
All her inspo pics are all for insta aren't they? None of them are homely they are all baskets here throws there vases and flowers here and there. Once again creating another boring show home with style over substance with matching Greige decor all the way through the house, and panneling that all the instamums HAD TO HAVE 2 years ago. She really has no personality of her own for her family to enjoy it's all copy and paste mismatches she's swiped off of someone else (her SIL for the foundation of her business).
Where are the family pics? Memories? Chaos that comes with a home.

A home can still be beautiful even with all the bits and bobs that show people are actually there living their lives

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm going to take a guess that the old 'piano' room will be her new office! She can have a tend desk and pretend she's a Boss witch Babe 😂
And the kids playroom relegated near the utility room with no access from inside … mom of the year !

• Wow
Reactions: 29
To be fair, I am a stationery addict and new stationery makes me very happy. 😁

She’s just a twit.
Same! I’m going back to work after mat leave soon and I cannot WAIT for new stationery… but I don’t know what anyone would need colouring pencils for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m doing a Bingo for Ronnies room, I don’t think it will quite as OTT as the Mock up🤔

Reactions: 26
Because the key thing that a lot of us have on our professional work desks are colouring pencils! :LOL:
Not saying there aren’t careers where this might be necessary, but still…!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
bleeping hell, she's supposedly a 'business woman', and I use that term loosely, yet she's buying stuff that resembles what a child would use. She really does have an immature mind doesn't she. What next, a colouring book or dot to dot pad to go with it? Oh I forgot, she will have her stupid books scattered around for that won't she.

Screenshot_2022-01-30-13-33-39-03_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Here’s a challenge Soph.
Show some content where you aren’t bragging.
Where you haven’t bought something.
Where a quote isn’t used.
Where the Alpacas aren’t shown.
Where you aren’t laughing at Ronnie.
Where you don’t point at anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I know @HinchesSousChef Lennie theory is our favourite bizarre-but-possible lie, but I've just done a side by side comparison of my 1yo with a 9mo photo and there's not a massive difference really. He does suddenly look more grown up in today's story but she might have been using older photos because she's the queen of smoke and mirrors.

Though I actually do want the Lennie was born in January theory to be correct 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.