Mrs Hinch #5 Ebayers arriving has her bank account thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t Serene understand basic maths? If you can buy it on Amazon for £7.49 then why would anyone wanna pay £12.99?

That’s not the just the price of the book hun you total arse licker. Someone gives her attention and she’s off, bet Sophie’s loving all these minions preaching her bullshit for her.

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry that happened to your friend :( I got blocked twice. For legit no reason. She loves to alienate her fans unless they are simpering messes it's why so many bend over backwards to massage her ego in the hopes they get to stay. Your friend is lucky to have you as a friend with such good advice, tell her not to blame herself though the hinch has suckered in so many ppl it's a terrifying trend.

I think she's really messed up too. This fame seeking is part of it I am sure. Most normal ppl don't strive for this online fame and do so many boderline crazy and dangerous things to get attention.

Welcome new ppl it's nice to have you here ?

btw this is what sophie posted for her friends 10 months before her wedding. Self absorbed much.

View attachment 7642
She is not a nice person. My friend got into so much debt I helped her with step Change to get her sorted. People like hinch and those other big names who swipe up all the time should realise what they're doing. Thanks for having me here, I'm so happy to find I'm not the only person who can't stand the Hinches x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Excuse my ignorance here but do you think she will be signing books at her meet and greet or will they be the pre signed inserts that she was doing :unsure:

£7.00 for a hardback :oops:

No idea, not buying her book. She has shown footage of her signing pages already from the comfort of her home.

Whenever I attended a book signing previously with real celebs we were allowed to just turn up and bring whatever books we already had, which were signed in front of us. If you didn't have a book you could buy one there and then, but it was fine to bring your own too. Also, they were free to attend.

Goodness knows how these new wave of influences do things, usually zero effort and most money I've noticed!

That's because they're not in it for the long run, it's a quick money grab. Why they can't be bothered to be authentic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
No idea, not buying her book. She has shown footage of her signing pages already from the comfort of her home.

Whenever I attended a book signing previously with real celebs we were allowed to just turn up and bring whatever books we already had, which were signed in front of us. If you didn't have a book you could buy on there and then, but it was fine to bring your own too. Also, they were free to attend.

Goodness knows how these new wave of influences do things, usually zero effort and most money I've noticed!

That's because they're not in it for the long run, it's a quick money grab. Why they can't be bothered to be authentic.
As a kid, I went to a Jacqueline Wilson book signing and that was free.

Reactions: 7
Is one of us going to have to take one for the team and buy the book? ? how can we rip it apart if none of us owns it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We need a book reading party, you know like radio 1 has an album party? But we’ll just be spilling tea and dropping truth bombs ?

Reactions: 3
As soon as this ghost book pops out you can bet all the hinchers will be uploading pictures to prove they own it. Idc tbh, it will be mind numbing. If it's written the way she talks I will die. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is one of us going to have to take one for the team and buy the book? ? how can we rip it apart if none of us owns it
We can listen to it for free. But written by Mrs Hinch, false advertising Audible? Also saying sign up and listen to this book today? Not released yet, they’re doing a Hinch on the Hinch ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I could listen to her voice for they long. Nah, rather die
I don’t wanna listen to her voice or read her tit book but I wanna see what crap she’s spouting so it can be shown on here for others to see how much tit she talks and eventually be outed for the fake that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She made her disgusting chilli nachos again tonight. That poor baby is getting zero good nutrients. At this point even Zoellas diet looks better than this.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Whenever I attended a book signing previously with real celebs we were allowed to just turn up and bring whatever books we already had, which were signed in front of us. If you didn't have a book you could buy one there and then, but it was fine to bring your own too. Also, they were free to attend.

Yes, that's what I did when Bill Bryson came to my town in the 90s..i hastily erased the charity shop price that was written in pencil on inside cover just before going in ??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As soon as this ghost book pops out you can bet all the hinchers will be uploading pictures to prove they own it. Idc tbh, it will be mind numbing. If it's written the way she talks I will die. lol
The die-hards will go through with highlighter pens. Mark the book, upload a picture captioned - “THIS ??“

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We are getting more and more joining now,we just want the hinchers to see the light
Honestly, like damn yall taking over Tattle [emoji23]

But honestly, we need people spilling that tea to end influenza

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.