Mrs Hinch #5 Ebayers arriving has her bank account thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's lost so much weight during this pregnancy. She was a tad bigger in the autumn of last year but she's really shed a lot lately. There's pics of her on holiday just a couple of years ago and she's much bigger than she is now she's nearly 6 months gone. She's keeping herself really stick thin. Can't believe she bought slimfast.

I do wonder if that's her actual diet she's showing, it's more than likely just to appeal to her fans as that's the sort of thing they aspire to. I can't take her seriously, everything she says seems to be a lie.

btw Poundland have a new item for 1 pound lmao wonder if the hinch will get one for jokes, oh i thought it was to clean the sink holes! More articles about me pls. lol.

And the whole book thing

I attended a well known YouTubers book launch and wondered why they weren't a no1 seller

The YouTuber explained because they made the event as soon as the book was announced, people didn't buy it on Amazon and bought it in store

They did a mini Q & A and signed our books.

Sophie however has become a "No1 Best Seller" by making her fans buy the book early. The Hinch army encouraging eachother by saying "Buy the book on Amazon. Doesn't matter if you don't have money. Money leaves your account when it's released" (tbh if you can't afford a £8 book now, you probably can't afford it on its release when you've also forgotten the money is coming out your account)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
@GossWhore is cleaning your thing? Do you think buying this particular book would be something you could do?
Why do you guys hate me?? ???

But really, I may get it and obviously return (Pulling a hinch on Mrs Hinch)

If I do, I'll try upload pages that are the most amusing

I can't do the Audible.....noppppe.

Thought Zoella "Cordially Invited" telling me how to take a walk was as bad as it got then Mrs Hinch came along and say "hold my beer Zeflora"?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is one of us going to have to take one for the team and buy the book? ? how can we rip it apart if none of us owns it
I will when it's piled up in the charity shops!

Reactions: 5
Why do you guys hate me?? ???

But really, I may get it and obviously return (Pulling a hinch on Mrs Hinch)

If I do, I'll try upload pages that are the most amusing

I can't do the Audible.....noppppe.

Thought Zoella "Cordially Invited" telling me how to take a walk was as bad as it got then Mrs Hinch came along and say "hold my beer Zeflora"?
Oh great you were brilliant showing us all Zoellas book! I mean if it wasn't for you sharing that how would I know to light a fire when cold, or wear a coat outside you know the completely obvious things!

Reactions: 6
Has she been to Crufts yet?
I tuned in yesterday to a segment about the toxicity of the sweetener Xylitol to cats and dogs. A lady who had lost her dog to a tray of brownies or something was helping raise awareness along with the vet.
I think there will be more Zoflora in pet households than xylitol following the Hinch phenomenon - yet zoflora are apparently at Crufts!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Has she been to Crufts yet?
I tuned in yesterday to a segment about the toxicity of the sweetener Xylitol to cats and dogs. A lady who had lost her dog to a tray of brownies or something was helping raise awareness along with the vet.
I think there will be more Zoflora in pet households than xylitol following the Hinch phenomenon - yet zoflora are apparently at Crufts!
Zoflora will probably be there to educate them all on the pet range and now to use it safely around the dogs. With hinch there too, it’ll be a massive attraction. ?

Oh great you were brilliant showing us all Zoellas book! I mean if it wasn't for you sharing that how would I know to light a fire when cold, or wear a coat outside you know the completely obvious things!
I’m honestly expecting zoe’s Book to be prize winning compared to this heap of shite. It will be filled with the most useless and ridiculous so called cleaning tips, each written in very large font so as to make the Book look bigger because they are only seven words per page.

Off topic, but Zoe’s book said to wear a coat when you go outside, Alfie clearly didn’t read the book because he hasn’t learnt that yet.

• Haha
Why is the husband putting together the radiator cover? It's a simple job, easily done with a small electric screwdriver. Why hasn't 'inspirational, encourager of women, shining star that she is' Mrs Hinch had a go? Why wait till the man gets home to do the 'blue' job? ?

Reactions: 8
I've been thinking about how she is no longer spraying stuff with Lenor mix but is now using febreze. Lenor is owned by proctor and gamble. Febreze is owned by p&g too. Damage limitation from the fire hazard fall out, but still lining p&g pockets. Wondering how many of those other products are p&g.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I've been thinking about how she is no longer spraying stuff with Lenor mix but is now using febreze. Lenor is owned by proctor and gamble. Febreze is owned by p&g too. Damage limitation from the fire hazard fall out, but still lining p&g pockets. Wondering how many of those other products are p&g.
The febreeze she's using is actually the lenor scent so that explains that sudden stoppage of spraying lenor

Reactions: 6
Why is the husband putting together the radiator cover? It's a simple job, easily done with a small electric screwdriver. Why hasn't 'inspirational, encourager of women, shining star that she is' Mrs Hinch had a go? Why wait till the man gets home to do the 'blue' job? ?
On her personal account she proudly shows all the DIY she did when they moved in, she even put shelves up!!

Reactions: 2
She also claims to have no close friends but was bridesmaid at a wedding last year!
Wasn't she "having the girls round tonight" last night. I can't imagine anyone wanting to listen to her banging on about me me me ?. How does she keep up with the constant stream of lies.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice last night when she randomly came on waffling about nothing...I thought her eyelashes looked horrendous. Turned out the waffle was an ad for the lashes.
Then just now, the iconic stuff - with the #ad hidden underneath her icon top left. Crafty witch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice last night when she randomly came on waffling about nothing...I thought her eyelashes looked horrendous. Turned out the waffle was an ad for the lashes.
Then just now, the iconic stuff - with the #ad hidden underneath her icon top left. Crafty witch.
Report her,I'm reporting her for some things the past 2 days. An undisclosed Ad for shark mops when her next load of stories for them all said it was an ad. Although one of those was hidden in the top left corner too, sneaky witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She looked jaundice and those over inflated lips ??. How she can wear real mink fur lashes while she tucks her "dorgeous boys" into bed at night is unbelievable. Donkey sanctuary, dogs trust but peddles P&G, Unilever etc then practically has an orgasm on her story over real fur #gifted accessories for mini marketing machine. The hypocrisy is something else ?.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
But she still doesn’t seem to put #ad #gift even though she has been sent the bottles from the companies with her name on and is clearly being paid by them after going to vist there head office I just don’t get why she hasn’t been done for not doing this especially after all the instagram acccounts got sent a warning but she still doesn’t do it.

• Sad
A
She looked jaundice and those over inflated lips ??. How she can wear real mink fur lashes while she tucks her "dorgeous boys" into bed at night is unbelievable. Donkey sanctuary, dogs trust but peddles P&G, Unilever etc then practically has an orgasm on her story over real fur #gifted accessories for mini marketing machine. The hypocrisy is something else ?.
[/QUOTE
And most of the cleaning products she uses are tested on animals.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
She's using fabreze so her little minions spend yet more money. By using the fabric softener diluted it will last for ages as a spray. But if they but fabreze, it will run out much sooner and they have to buy more

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.