Mrs Hinch #5 Ebayers arriving has her bank account thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And also have you notice she says she likes something and all of sudden company sends her gifts she purposely does this so she gets all these gifts from companies !
True yes, but it doesn't always work though and I love how she gets really salty about it! lol

Example, she's been begging for free Lush stuff for weeks now and so far they're ignoring her. She did endless stories about how amazing they are, how she'd just discovered them (to try to excuse her fake excitement, she's used them for years) And nadda, zip!

She even got snotty at them and tried to turn her hinchers on them lmao Then she just went to her staple of buying another brand's from a store she works with, to try to annoy them. Still all silent on the Lush bath bomb front.

She also did the same with Marie Kanto, she was so desperate to gain a large cut of Marie's followers that she devoted endless stories to her saying over and over she wanted to be her BFF. It was all so sad. She prob thought her push to 2m would occur much quicker that way!

Marie kept ignoring her and then when she realised it was never going to happen, Mrs Hinch went on her insta and complained to her followers about how Marie wasn't accepting her friendship, she was so salty that she tried to get her Hinch army to attack Marie over it. Eventually after nothing, she stopped mentioning Marie and unfollowed her on instagram. LOL!

Tons of examples of Mrs Hinch being ignored / evaded by various ppl and companies. She tried to get Phillip Schofe and Holly Willoughby to follow her on insta and while they agreed on air they did not. She's not popular with the genuine ppl.

A lot of companies do work with her though, but not as much as she wants. She's stuck messaging ppl like twinkle twinkle little twit :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Business Consultant Team Manager, yet she leads the sheep to believe she doesn’t know how to spell broccoli, never seen a field or a pop tart before? Ok then. ?
This pop tart thing reminds me of someone I went to uni with. She was 35, moved from Germany when she was 3, but claimed that she had never seen, heard or had a birds eye potato waffle. Her argument was that “she was born in Germany”.

YOU ARENT IMPRESSING ANYONE, HAVE A bleeping WAFFLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
my sister who works in essex who works in a restaurant i don't want to name and she told me that jamie and sophie came in once and jamie wore tracksuit bottoms and she was all dressed up like someone from towie would dress and him in tracksuit bottoms he dress dresses scruffy

Reactions: 6
i made one of her food the chicken with sweet chilli sauce and golden syrup once my husband had one bite and would not eat it he said thats this disgusting food. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
my sister who works in essex who works in a restaurant i don't want to name and she told me that jamie and sophie came in once and jamie wore tracksuit bottoms and she was all dressed up like someone from towie would dress and him in tracksuit bottoms he dress dresses scruffy
When I catch a glimpse of him in his white vest I shudder.

Really doesn't surprise me that she that she dresses a bit over the top.

Does anyone remember the picture of her cutting the ribbon at one of those Poundland type shops?

The hat :LOL::ROFLMAO:?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha, not surprised by how he dresses. No offense but they both seem minky/common.

• Haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Somebody said she might have fallen out with her ‘sales’ friends before leaving to do hairdressing at home.

I wonder if it’s because of all the special treatment she got from sales manager of the year, Jamie.

Reactions: 4
She looks so different minus a filter. If I saw her in town I’d probably not notice her as Mrs Hinch Ltd, the Brand Image.
I’m still uncertain about her age, she must have started working when she was a young/mid teenager going by her LinkedIn. Or the premature Botox and body changes have accelerated ageing perhaps. Just can’t put my finger on it!

She looks so different minus a filter. If I saw her in town I’d probably not notice her as Mrs Hinch Ltd, the Brand Image.
I’m still uncertain about her age, she must have started working when she was a young/mid teenager going by her LinkedIn. Or the premature Botox and body changes have accelerated ageing perhaps. Just can’t put my finger on it!
I just had a look at the linkedin post and it says she started in sales in 2007 which would have made her 16 years old... I’m not familiar with the industry but that seems very young! In fact wouldn’t she still be in school until after her GCSEs ... so unless it was a weekend job it doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 7604

View attachment 7605View attachment 7606

Here is Hinch opening poundsavers before she hit the big time. That signed Minky must be worth a fortune now!

This is brilliant

08.59 mrs hinch arrived at Savers in Witham
09.22 watch the moment mrs hinch cuts the ribbon at Savers in Witham

They bleeping time lined it for two things ?????

I wanna know what happened between 8.59 and 9.22...
I imagine something like
09.02 Mrs Hinch is getting high sniffing lenor in the cleaning aisle
09.10 Mrs hinch yells at staff members don't you know who I am?
09.15 Mrs hinch fills her bag up and helps herself to 20 bottles of zoflora so she can do a hinch haul when she gets home

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She really does look completely different in real life compared to online with that snapshat filter.
She does, she looks ordinary but done up to dixie, thick trowelled on everything. It's a shame as she doesn't need to go to those efforts to look good.

That's how you know how much she edits all those pics she posts of herself on her insta's. She even changes her eye colour to blue. Sad, really.

She's going to hate ppl taking pics of her on her ghost written book signings. U just know they will upload them to social media, she can't have that.

Wondering how she's going to get around it, probably ban having pics taken as 'no time' or something.

Reactions: 5
She does, she looks ordinary but done up to dixie, thick trowelled on everything. It's a shame as she doesn't need to go to those efforts to look good.

That's how you know how much she edits all those pics she posts of herself on her insta's. She even changes her eye colour to blue. Sad, really.

She's going to hate ppl taking pics of her on her ghost written book signings. U just know they will upload them to social media, she can't have that.

Wondering how she's going to get around it, probably ban having pics taken as 'no time' or something.
What is her eye colour?

She is SO sneaky. I watched her stories and she was showing her cupboard with baskets in it and she said how she got them for 1 pound (american keyboard, no pound key) but she can't find them at the Pound store anymore. So she found some on ebay that are just a little bit more and she bought some but she doesn't know where she is going to put them (she buys so much tit she doesn't need, is she a hoarder)? She proceeds to say she bought them for about 8 pounds and she is like so I will show you the "ebayers." She shows them and then does a swipe up after. Hahahah. How do people not see through it?

Just a thought. With how much she cleans constantly at home, her baby isn’t going to come into contact with any germs (apart from the obvious poisoning fumes!) that surely when her baby leaves the house will pick up so many things and have constant colds/viruses?
I clean (obviously) but not to am obsessive degreee. (Who has the bloody time?!?!) but surely that can’t be good for baby when he’s here?

Reactions: 9
Just a thought. With how much she cleans constantly at home, her baby isn’t going to come into contact with any germs (apart from the obvious poisoning fumes!) that surely when her baby leaves the house will pick up so many things and have constant colds/viruses?
I clean (obviously) but not to am obsessive degreee. (Who has the bloody time?!?!) but surely that can’t be good for baby when he’s here?
There are studies that show that babies that aren't exposed to germs end up with more allergies etc.

What is her eye colour?

She is SO sneaky. I watched her stories and she was showing her cupboard with baskets in it and she said how she got them for 1 pound (american keyboard, no pound key) but she can't find them at the Pound store anymore. So she found some on ebay that are just a little bit more and she bought some but she doesn't know where she is going to put them (she buys so much tit she doesn't need, is she a hoarder)? She proceeds to say she bought them for about 8 pounds and she is like so I will show you the "ebayers." She shows them and then does a swipe up after. Hahahah. How do people not see through it?
She has dark green eyes but they look brownish in pictures.

She wasn't able to edit the This Morning pictures or video!

She makes them blue on her instagram. I've seen fan pics with her without a filter and they're the same dark green, but in filtered pics blue again!

On the Left, unfiltered on tv, on the right filtered and edited on her instagram. She's so bad at it she didn't just make her irises light blue she also made her pupils blue instead of black so she looks possessed lol!

The usual OTT edits she does to flog her friends business. Ironically, as you can see from the This Morning pictures, she has ordinary eyebrows very achievable by anybody. The ones she tried to pass off below are a false arched representation as they've been created using the filter.

As someone else wrote, her hinchers will have quite the surprise when they see in the flesh and she isn't some flawless, princess fairy creature but just a normal woman.

I think she's pretty enough to not go to these lengths. She's just set herself up to be disappointed. She already has body dysmorphia so she's not doing herself any favours when she uploads these highly edited pics. She literally made herself look like a brattz doll in that last pic! those lips! that teeny chin! that flawless jawline & all those fake extensions lol I might actually feel a bit sorry for her, if she wasn't conning ppl out of money every day and that is exactly why she makes out she looks perfect, to sell and get rich using a fake image.

Is it me or was her friday clean absolutely lazy and half hearted? That tiny bit of powder on the rug. I feel she hates that powder lol maybe 1001 stopped paying her so she's using this company instead, it will ruin her sticky carpets / rugs, she can't lift it up easily lol. She just skimmed thru barely showing anything and barely lifting a finger lol.

Someone needs to point out that all she's doing with her sofa is removing the material. It's threadbare and she's barely had it 2 yrs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.