Mrs Hinch #5 Ebayers arriving has her bank account thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she had stopped using the 1001 since the whole animal testing thing happened

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So she’s had her teeth straightened. Possible gastric band, filters her face, filters her pupils and hasn’t even got her own hair ffs.

What I don’t get though is why she gets dolled up EVERY night to sit at home. I wonder if she comes from a gypsy background? Nothing wrong with always looking your best like travellers do but your just sat at home hun :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has dark green eyes but they look brownish in pictures.

She wasn't able to edit the This Morning pictures or video!

She makes them blue on her instagram. I've seen fan pics with her without a filter and they're the same dark green, but in filtered pics blue again!

View attachment 7634

On the Left, unfiltered on tv, on the right filtered and edited on her instagram. She's so bad at it she didn't just make her irises light blue she also made her pupils blue instead of black so she looks possessed lol!

The usual OTT edits she does to flog her friends business. Ironically, as you can see from the This Morning pictures, she has ordinary eyebrows very achievable by anybody. The ones she tried to pass off below are a false arched representation as they've been created using the filter.

View attachment 7635

As someone else wrote, her hinchers will have quite the surprise when they see in the flesh and she isn't some flawless, princess fairy creature but just a normal woman.

I think she's pretty enough to not go to these lengths. She's just set herself up to be disappointed. She already has body dysmorphia so she's not doing herself any favours when she uploads these highly edited pics. She literally made herself look like a brattz doll in that last pic! those lips! that teeny chin! that flawless jawline & all those fake extensions lol I might actually feel a bit sorry for her, if she wasn't conning ppl out of money every day and that is exactly why she makes out she looks perfect, to sell and get rich using a fake image.

Is it me or was her friday clean absolutely lazy and half hearted? That tiny bit of powder on the rug. I feel she hates that powder lol maybe 1001 stopped paying her so she's using this company instead, it will ruin her sticky carpets / rugs, she can't lift it up easily lol. She just skimmed thru barely showing anything and barely lifting a finger lol.

Someone needs to point out that all she's doing with her sofa is removing the material. It's threadbare and she's barely had it 2 yrs.
Same with the carpet when she claims to remove hair. I'm pretty sure she's pulling carpet out. Lol.
Her eyebrows look silly with the filter. They make her look like an evil Disney character.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she looks fine as she is, she doesn't need to edit like crazy before she uploads every little picture! It's actually insane.

Her green eyes are pretty, no need change the colour or go as far as she does to look like someone else.

She def seems to have body issues. Maybe one day she can overcome this issue, that would be nice and empowering for her. It must be stressing her out she might get unedited pics online when she meets ppl. Her book tour must be a nightmare for her! Got these from another group.

So she posted a super skinny pic then when someone commented on how slim she is, she took it as a compliment then said she doesn't see herself as slim. wow.

And this is just really disturbing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
She has put a fan message, on her insta story, between pictures of two inspirational women dealing with cancer.
Her self absorption has gone way too far with that one.
Who the duck are these fuckwit Hinchers and what the fuckity duck is bleeping wrong with them that they can not see this woman for what she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hinch is a disturbed young woman. My friend went all hinch mad and got herself into debt buying hinch swipe ups and #cleaning pproducts.
I warned her hinch is all money making and not for her followers but she didn't believe me until she messaged hinch herself to ask for cheaper alternatives and hinch pig blocked her.
Horrid woman, preys on vulnerable young girls

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Sophie Hinchcliffe is the type of person who would unplug your life support machine, to charge her phone, so she could post a bedside vigil picture alongside a post stating how difficult it all is for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm sorry that happened to your friend :( I got blocked twice. For legit no reason. She loves to alienate her fans unless they are simpering messes it's why so many bend over backwards to massage her ego in the hopes they get to stay. Your friend is lucky to have you as a friend with such good advice, tell her not to blame herself though the hinch has suckered in so many ppl it's a terrifying trend.

I think she's really messed up too. This fame seeking is part of it I am sure. Most normal ppl don't strive for this online fame and do so many boderline crazy and dangerous things to get attention.

Welcome new ppl it's nice to have you here ?

btw this is what sophie posted for her friends 10 months before her wedding. Self absorbed much.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sophie Hinchcliffe is the type of person would unplug your life support machine to charge her phone so she could post a bedside vigil picture alongside a post stating how difficult it all is for her.
?? she’d probably add a swipe up for her charger for ‘the shoppers’ too!! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also claims to have no close friends but was bridesmaid at a wedding last year!

Reactions: 6
If you aren’t lapping it all up and paving the way for the Hinchcliffe’s buying a new bigger home, then you are not part of the client database -you are surplus to requirement.
Selling site -fact.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 7646
Erm no love! It’s £7.99 on Amazon!
The irony in that person's post lmao!

Yes I can get her book as hardback no less, for just 7.79. That's a paid meet n greet, who are they trying to kid!

I wonder how much it must hurt the soul of the person that actually wrote the book to not be there? They put in all the hours and effort writing, while Mrs spends 8 hours getting her hair extensions put in. Travesty to all authors! She's vapid and completely incapable of writing a book. Not once has she ever shown herself writing either. Another money making scheme. She's not content with 2 hits at #1 on the Best selling list, now it's this extra price to meet her and get a signed one. lmao Mrs Greed.

Serenehomelife is an absolute bleeping loser... I have much to spill as I know her personally. Typical sycophant desperate for attention. Vile creature.
She’s been brought up here before lol. She’s got a home/ cleaning account so come on over to the “cleaning instagrammers” thread and spill the ☕☕☕☕?

Reactions: 8
We are getting more and more joining now,we just want the hinchers to see the light

She’s been brought up here before lol. She’s got a home/ cleaning account so come on over to the “cleaning instagrammers” thread and spill the ☕☕☕☕?
She's a repeat offender...of good taste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.