Mrs Hinch #5 Ebayers arriving has her bank account thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Business Consultant Team Manager, yet she leads the sheep to believe she doesn’t know how to spell broccoli, never seen a field or a pop tart before? Ok then. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched her stories and my colleague says straight away “why is she pretending she’s not had pop tarts before?” ? omg how have I missed all this?

(Yes work is actually this boring).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve seen people on this website ask how her husband doesn’t feel embarrassed by her acting dumb online. It’s because they are in this together. They worked together in sales and are sat laughing at all these ‘hinchers’ buying into their scam. Some housewives believe she’s this lovely innocent dumb blonde. The pair of them are actually being very cruel.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I've never had a pop tart before.... I know what they are as my children had them as a treat now and again but I was never inclined to try one myself. They look rank lol

Reactions: 3
Because of all the drama I was directed to here and I am saddened that for a while I was sucked in with the whole Hinch Army thing. Well I say that, I don't have 30 bottles of Lenor or 50 bottles of Zoflora. But I do now have 2 baskets of cleaning products instead of 1. I am now using products that are helping me to keep on top of my most hated job in the world. I was fascinated by Sophie, she seemed nice and that she got swept away with the whole thing, but now it is clear she was more calculated and that annoys me that I fell for that. I don't dislike her by any means but from what I've seen on here so far it has certainly opened my eyes :(

Reactions: 23
Off topic, but I think she’s had a gastric band or something. This maybe why she doesn’t eat much apart from cocoa pops and sugary tit.

Would also explain the major difference in the 10 year challenge photo and maybe why she had to go into hospital for blood clots etc.

Reactions: 5
Because of all the drama I was directed to here and I am saddened that for a while I was sucked in with the whole Hinch Army thing. Well I say that, I don't have 30 bottles of Lenor or 50 bottles of Zoflora. But I do now have 2 baskets of cleaning products instead of 1. I am now using products that are helping me to keep on top of my most hated job in the world. I was fascinated by Sophie, she seemed nice and that she got swept away with the whole thing, but now it is clear she was more calculated and that annoys me that I fell for that. I don't dislike her by any means but from what I've seen on here so far it has certainly opened my eyes :(
Same, I was obsessed with her account and I am so embarrassed now

• Sad
If any people I follow on Insta suddenly start with all the #hinch crap I unfollow them. I've followed quite a few people who I thought were reasonably intelligent, then lo and behold they start up with the whole bloody #Hinch bollocks???
I follow quite a few cleaning accounts & I always have a look at a few posts,if I see #hincharmy or #imadafthinchsheep #ilovefakeness I unfollow their ass,I really cant stand the women,she so irritating & that fuckin voice ?? mrs hunch is definitely Sophie's alter ego!

Reactions: 4
I’ve used the hashtags in the past but not because I am a hincher ? but to try and raise awareness of the anti Hinch message ?

Same, I was obsessed with her account and I am so embarrassed now
I wouldn't feel embarrassed, she's a very clever actress and also a shrewd business woman. She knows exactly what she wants to achieve and she's achieving it unfortunately? . I just wish more of her followers could see her for what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I liked her for about a week, but I'm bored of her same tit every day! She doesn't really know how to clean, zoflora on your counters is not cleaning!! Yes it kills germs but cleaning- no

I've bought things on her recommendation and ended up with far more than I needed. I think it's quite easy to get sucked in.

Like you I've never felt the need to bulk buy but I did have different things that did exactly the same thing.

A cleaning basket or two is fine. There is absolutely no need for day, weekly, monthly, wipes, zoflora and a bin freshener basket!

I tried following her 'cleaning' tips and just found it wasteful and expensive. Nothing was ever cleaned really apart from the sink.

She is a very good saleswoman and I wish she would declare her Ads.

I’ve seen people on this website ask how her husband doesn’t feel embarrassed by her acting dumb online. It’s because they are in this together. They worked together in sales and are sat laughing at all these ‘hinchers’ buying into their scam. Some housewives believe she’s this lovely innocent dumb blonde. The pair of them are actually being very cruel.
They're really cruel, it's why I can't stand them. They know their hinchers aren't that smart and I've caught them out taking the mick out of them time and time again. Horrible pair.

Yes they are both highly trained in hard sales. Sophie has hidden the part that shows skills such as building a bond with clients so they keep returning for more sales. There's screencaps in earlier threads, it's all there. She made it private after it became public on here.

She also stopped doing endless ebay swipe ups a day once it became public she is an Ebay Partner and receives a % from each sale. Shedidn't do any for 1 week and before that it was 11 per average most days for months! She's made a packet. She's still advertising tons of stuff.

I watched her talking about her radiator covers from ebay again last night, she has swipe up those for endless months, they are a big earner for her.

Cons artists, both of them, and stinking rich from their lies.

Happy Day to all you genuine women! The husband gifting flowers is the sweetest! What a sweetheart! ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
its all going to come out in her book that she had a eating disorder! And also have you notice she says she likes something and all of sudden company sends her gifts she purposely does this so she gets all these gifts from companies !

They're really cruel, it's why I can't stand them. They know their hinchers aren't that smart and I've caught them out taking the mick out of them time and time again. Horrible pair.

Yes they are both highly trained in hard sales. Sophie has hidden the part that shows skills such as building a bond with clients so they keep returning for more sales. There's screencaps in earlier threads, it's all there. She made it private after it became public on here.

She also stopped doing endless ebay swipe ups a day once it became public she is an Ebay Partner and receives a % from each sale. Shedidn't do any for 1 week and before that it was 11 per average most days for months! She's made a packet. She's still advertising tons of stuff.

I watched her talking about her radiator covers from ebay again last night, she has swipe up those for endless months, they are a big earner for her.

Cons artists, both of them, and stinking rich from their lies.

Happy Day to all you genuine women! The husband gifting flowers is the sweetest! What a sweetheart! ?
Thank you, he can be an arse at times too but he's never come home with carpet fresh as a gift.

Though I'm sure that was a sly ad too. They must have won the highest bid to be featured on Sophies 2 million celebration story. I'd love to see her accounts.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.