Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I reckon she bought tend farm months ago and then approached firms for freebies, all in real time. But to keep the sheep on side she’s drip feeding the actual move. Sadly it appears to only ever be us tattlers who see through her, as her followers seem to share one brain cell between them E.g “I thought you were getting horses Soph” 🙄

Please can we get 500 in helium balloons??
Maybe we could get the Daily Mail to buy us a balloon arch? 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Them Alapca answers that she’s posted on her story are so blatantly copy and pasted and she’s just added her own bits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Oh I’ve just realised why she’s shown the kitchen!

It’s because it’s been suggested here that her new one is done - she’s trying to say ‘hey look my toaster and kettle are still here’

• Haha
  • Wow

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
I actually think he has and always has done more cleaning he even admitted it on the podcast hes left comments before about he does more than her and she’s even said a few times in the past that she doesn’t like to clean and is not very tidy at all I really don’t understand how she got away with it all for so long and sold a whole brand on something she isn’t
I agree. They’ve both said that on numerous occasions.

Preaching to the choir here, but here is how I see it. She wanted fame and saw an opportunity in the cleaning community that was already established and quickly growing. There’s evidence of her asking for very basic cleaning advice and “where’d you get that sponge lovely?” (It was a Minky), as well as groveling on cleaning forums and pages for likes and views to get her account growing. The receipts are all here. She/Jamie knew what they were doing and what they wanted, and that combined with a lot of emotional manipulation of her followers and exploiting the vulnerable, with a bit of good luck and not caring who she had to step on to get where she wanted, her account took off. Sadly for her, the fame was linked to being a “cleaner” and she has been trying to escape that ever since. She just wants to be famous for being famous, and I think that’s why her account has lost direction.

Cleaning was never her thing, but a role “Mrs Hinch” plays. Sophie Rose just wants to fly free.

• Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
So Mrs "struggles to get ready to take the boys anywhere" is already at the house with a full face of makeup and it's not even 9:30 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
I'm so glad she finally has some little faces that make her so excited to see in the morning... not as if she's got kids or anything 🤨

• Sad

Ahlads

So in the utility pic she is basically saying that the pair of them went for a ramble one day looking for a kitchen place on the high street. They stumbled across Brad’s place and went in.
So we are to believe she didn’t google anywhere, didn’t ask around! Oh fuck off Sophie you big billy bullshitter 🤬

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Yes Soph you've said 100x that the house is never everrrrr empty cos someone is alllllwaaayyyssss there, and you have cctv. We get it.

ZzzZZz 😴

Jamies out, but she's still not alone is she? She always has SOMEONE with her cos she can't possibly have her kids alone. That's abi doing baths and beds alone xoxoxo

It's funny as on there cos they're all panicing about wanting beige, neutral and wood in their houses cos they're "bored of grey" in other words need to follow Sophs lead like we all said would happen , but they all have brand new grey sofas and have just decorated so they're all asking for advice about to add their grey shit into it all 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad BASTARDS
the sad thing is… I bet most of them are still paying for their grey sofas and other grey miscellaneous crap! Brad the kitchen designer more than likely doesn’t take Klarna either!!

itsahardknockhunchlife

I've had a eventful night being bitten by sheep 🐑 🤣 they have thoroughly entertained me 🤣 took them a good few hours to crawl out of their pens mind 😉
And God give me fucking strength just cop this comment ffs 🙄 obviously a full paying member to the hinch cult that bought the larger house for her 😑

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

mgh727

VIP Member
“Our CCTV is pretty insane”

Soph, you can say you’ve got CCTV and gates as much as you like, but for your psycho fans they won’t care, being arrested and caught on camera going to your house will be worth it to them. You’re such an idiot for showing so much in terms of location etc. it’s utter madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 35