Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A massive 1.5 million house and you have your washer and tumble dryer on top of each other and are going to have to balance a basket on your knee to empty the top one 😜
We have our tumble dryer on top of our washing machine, because we don't live in a mansion innit, and it's actually handy. There is a shelf between them to empty the tumble dryer 👍🏼

l_10141733_004.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I’ve not been on in a while due to returning to real work not tend after mat leave, and struggled getting back into the swing of things with work 2 kids partner house to run etc…. So I’ve had to skip a load of threads to catch up: glad to see she’s still un relatable as ever. My other half mentioned us getting a puppy, I literally looked at him, and thought we have a 8 month old a 5 year old where are we finding the time for a puppy 🤣 made me think sofa must have staff caring for these alpacas because wtf. This is the most I’ve seen her off the sofa in months though.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m feeling inspired by the proclaimers for the 500th thread….

When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the cunt who takes your money from you
When I prerecord, yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the cunt who dubs my little Roo

When I get caught, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the twat who cries troll over you

And when I film, hey I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the creep who films you on the loo

And I would make 500 threads
And I would make 500 more
Just to be the troll who outs your lies
You thirsty whoooorre

AD AD AD (ad ad ad)
AD AD AD (ad ad ad)
Ad ad ad Dun Fiddle Un Fiddle Un Fiddle Uh Ad ad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
I’m actually blown away that she has enough money to have bought this place without selling her old house, presumably paying the higher stamp duty as well as it’s a second home, and to be paying for loads of renovations, new kitchen, conservatory etc etc etc. I’m honestly flabbergasted. All from Instagram. What a world we live in these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Thatlilone

Almost 500 thread about sofa 😮

I saw on the last page some people questioning why we rave about ronnie!

Ronnie had everything broadcast even his toilet training she constantly put ronnie down

Lennie she passes as her angel kid and perfect child yet lennie life is not broadcast on social media like ronnies is

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Mum of two

VIP Member
Almost 500 thread about sofa 😮

I saw on the last page some people questioning why we rave about ronnie!

Ronnie had everything broadcast even his toilet training she constantly put ronnie down

Lennie she passes as her angel kid and perfect child yet lennie life is not broadcast on social media like ronnies is
Maybe the reason Lennie is less in the picture is because of her prerecords. It's difficult filming a baby because they change so much in their first year. They've probably had (maybe initially rented before they sorted out the finance) Maldona house since before he was born, so filming/photographing can't include him.
Ronnie is a sweetheart, the way that child has been treated is heartbreaking. I firmly believe that those kids are with their grandparents 99% of the time and are only wheeled out for photo shoots. What parent of 2 young kids can do what she does? Weekends away, running 2 houses, working, snogging alpacas when the rest of us are busy with kids. 🙄
Jamie looked pissed off yesterday when he was forced to see the alpacas, but he signed up for this shit show, "you've made your bed, now go and lay in it lad"

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Troll friends. I think awards ceremony with nominations etc is an epic idea.
I am having emergency surgery first thing tomorrow (am ensconced on ward now) so see you on the other side trollington friends xx

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Newbie here - I admit to being a Hinch follower for a few years but recently started to get more irritated by her constant bragging, less cleaning & not being relatable anymore.
The house reveal at New Year just pushed me over the edge. I’m a chronic illness sufferer who suffers with anxiety & depression. I live in a rented bungalow as had to sell my house for less than I should have when I became ill as nobody is interested.
I’m now living in a place that is full of mould, with wind howling through the windows, so many issues that the landlord won’t fix but that’s ok, I will make the best of what I have.
Yet I can watch her prancing around showing off and rubbing it in peoples faces just how well she’s done from shining her bloody sink!
I’m not a bitter person and I’m all for seeing people succeed but she’s only managed it off the back of idiots like me that bought her books & some of her other stuff, which quite frankly now I want to wipe my backside on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Hi nusty troll friends
I’m awol as am in the nusty hospital for nusty trolls with nusty infections due to nusty bowel disease. Waiting to hear from surgical team and nil by mouth. This sucks! I have iPad so hopefully will be joining you later but I’m a bit of a scared in pain troll right now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Squarehole

VIP Member
A massive 1.5 million house and you have your washer and tumble dryer on top of each other and are going to have to balance a basket on your knee to empty the top one 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 47

HulaHannah

VIP Member
@cantstandinfluencers couldn't reply to you on the last thread. I agree that it is a gamble to send things to infuencers. That small business said they have influencers or their agents agreeing to tag them but then they wear their products and don't even acknowledge them. That's really low.

I've zero experience of the influencing world but can't small businesses start sending them contracts agreeing to a mention if they like and show the product? If they or their agents are willing to approach these small businesses or engage with them before receiving their items, they should have the decency to tag them.

You're really harsh on Hunch 🥺🥺🥺
She replied to Brad!!!!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Small businesses need to stop 'gifting'. If they are sending stuff and want mentioned, they need to have an agreement in place before doing so...but when influencers are charging other companies thousands for stories, they then struggle to justify their charges if they will then tag others free in exchange for relatively low cost items.

If you 'gift', especially unsolicited, it is a gift and you cannot expect anything, especially if you know the influencer involved charges for content. If it is 'solicited', unless you have a cast iron guarantee of exposure, don't send it. Influencers should be expected to be willing to pay for your items, buy them, and possibly go on to create a working relationship if they like it and want more. This idea of sending them everything for free and them crediting everyone whilst having expensive contracts with companies is naive of small businesses.

I've seen snack accounts try it on with chocolate and baking companies, etc. and thankfully a lot of them are waking up and saying they won't send free products all over the place and expect those genuinely interested to be following them already, buying from them initially and from there they can work out if there is a 'gifting' relationship worth having. These other company types need to follow. I get having a shout out from a large influencer can change things overnight for a company (look at Joe Wicks shouting out the Chocolate Smiths - their expansion has been huge since, but Joe actually bought their choc, shouted them out as he loved it), but they need to remember when they are that big and charging for content, your gifts are exactly that, gifts. Plus, there is plenty out there to show the likes of Sofa has done this to so many small businesses why would you expect to be any different.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Personally; for the 500th thread I would like to see a collective act from us tattlers. Of course nothing that is sent to her or leaves this forum etc. But something we do here that marks a collective stand against her lies etc. A silent protest of sorts. I don’t know what. I think it could be very powerful.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The comments on this post on fb,Mrs hinch made me do it page,are quite funny,def a few awoken ones under there 😂
It's funny as on there cos they're all panicing about wanting beige, neutral and wood in their houses cos they're "bored of grey" in other words need to follow Sophs lead like we all said would happen , but they all have brand new grey sofas and have just decorated so they're all asking for advice about to add their grey shit into it all 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad BASTARDS

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Just incase you thought your announcement of 'its never emptyy' 'insane CCTV' scared criminals Sopha....
View attachment 1008876

Simon Cowell was burgled while he lay sleeping, I'm sure he would have had insane CCTV also.
Also The Queen has had plenty of intruders- last one being in Buckingham Palace around Christmas time, and they had a crossbow on them!
If people can breach Liz's security, which is a bit tighter than Fuckwits Farm, then they'll piss all over Sophas.
If someone wants to get in, they will.. she's the insane part of this shit show, not her bloody CCTV set up

• Heart
  • Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
“Our CCTV is pretty insane”

Soph, you can say you’ve got CCTV and gates as much as you like, but for your psycho fans they won’t care, being arrested and caught on camera going to your house will be worth it to them. You’re such an idiot for showing so much in terms of location etc. it’s utter madness.
It’s not the fans she needs to worry about. It’s burglars who knows what they’re doing. She backs on to fields and the perimeter fence is easy to get over. There’s a main road just outside.

I don’t say this as a master criminal. I say this as someone who was burgled in the middle of the day, in a private road, where my neighbours were home and heard and saw nothing.
We backed onto fields, they broke a rear window and went through every single room.
We didn’t have CCTV but that wouldn’t have stopped them. Hat / balaclava, spray paint on the camera, it’s hardly difficult.

She’s an idiot.

Edit to add police had forensics out within an hour and they didn’t find a single bit of dna or fingerprint. These people know what they’re doing! And we were just normal people in a normal house, shitty luck that we were targeted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
@cantstandinfluencers couldn't reply to you on the last thread. I agree that it is a gamble to send things to infuencers. That small business said they have influencers or their agents agreeing to tag them but then they wear their products and don't even acknowledge them. That's really low.

I've zero experience of the influencing world but can't small businesses start sending them contracts agreeing to a mention if they like and show the product? If they or their agents are willing to approach these small businesses or engage with them before receiving their items, they should have the decency to tag them.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 She really has done fuck all other than feed the alpacas carrots
You're really harsh on Hunch 🥺🥺🥺
She replied to Brad!!!!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 43