Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chickadee88

I think I dislike Jamie more than her you know. He’s just a creep. Like even before dildogate. There’s something very off about him. Also he’s a tryhard. Trying to be famous and funny and it ain’t working

• Heart
Reactions: 43

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
Building on what I said earlier.
If Polly compiles a list of the factual fuck up and the thread title is something very simple - like 500 threads of Hinch lies blah blah. I don’t know. Something better than that probably but simple. No jokes. Just facts.

I’m not trying to be a kill joy. I’m the nustiest troll out there but I think there’s something very powerful we could do here.

I think I’m leaning towards a filling the entire 500th thread with her lies. Regardless of what she posts that day. We just post them again and again and again until the thread is filled. Nothing else.
For thread title?

Hinch. This is your “life” happy 500th thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Ejka

Right, riddle me this.
She’s complained so much that she’s having privacy issues, that they don’t feel safe in greyskull, that they have had to move from their forever home begrudgingly because it’s so dangerous to live there, but she’s just told all her followers and non followers that she is at home with three kids alone tonight. 🤯 she really is fucking stupid.

I am actually having genuine security issues with my house and you know what? I’ve consulted police, set up CCTV and various other things I won’t mention for safety, NOT A CHANCE would I advertise myself as being so vulnerable. I seriously worry for her children

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
This might be just me, but what is the point of the boot remover thingy? So she helped Ronnie take his wellies off with it, which I assume stops you from getting mud on your hands. But he then used his hands and picked the dirty boot up to put on the boot holder. Which means hands will have mud/dirt on, no? I just don't get it. 🤔🤔

PhotoGrid_Site_1642864595777.jpg

Reactions: 40

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
This thread does sometimes seem to of gone back to the 50s lol Whilst as a single parent outside of being at school I didn't hardly even leave mine with my mum there is absolutely nothing wrong with kids though being with dad,auntie, nana or paid help even. Yes I don't think she's a natural mum to human kids but nothing wrong in having family help especially a dad or grandparent. For fiesty women sometimes the blinkers are on 😀
It’s not that anyone thinks she should be with her children 24/7 or that it’s a mother’s ‘job’.
Not in the slightest.

It’s that she is never the one to care for the boys. She is never alone with them.
She loves the alpacas more than the children, that’s evident from how she is around them.

• Heart

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
Shall we celebrate when we reach 500? Perhaps we can have an awards ceremony? what categories can we have?

Best lie so far?
Best gretal rant?
Worst mothering act so far?

We can do nominations and everything 🤣
Perhaps tattle could give us little hats, like they often do, but instead of hats, it could be the birds nest that sits atop Hinch’s head 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
@cantstandinfluencers couldn't reply to you on the last thread. I agree that it is a gamble to send things to infuencers. That small business said they have influencers or their agents agreeing to tag them but then they wear their products and don't even acknowledge them. That's really low.

I've zero experience of the influencing world but can't small businesses start sending them contracts agreeing to a mention if they like and show the product? If they or their agents are willing to approach these small businesses or engage with them before receiving their items, they should have the decency to tag them.

You're really harsh on Hunch 🥺🥺🥺
She replied to Brad!!!!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Hi - Sadly I can’t see influencers signing any contract other than lucrative contracts with the big corporations. I really can’t stand this toxic culture of sending stuff for free in order for a shout out. How about supporting small business by actually purchasing something and then reviewing it. What I think is really poor, especially for an influencer who claims to support small businesses, is the other week Soph was showing off Ron’s impressive and very excessive cap collection and I’m pretty sure she mentioned that most are from Shein and are really cheap! So she’s happy to buy from and promote Shein but not buy from or promote a smaller company selling kids beanie hats? This is where it’s all wrong and this is how she becomes richer and richer. Imagine not having to buy your kids clothes, receiving free food, a free or heavily discounted utility - I bet even that easigrass was free as both Soph and Jamie advertised it! Not having to spend much out of the millions you have made from conning people only makes you richer and more entitled.

Shall we celebrate when we reach 500? Perhaps we can have an awards ceremony? what categories can we have?

Best lie so far?
Best gretal rant?
Worst mothering act so far?

We can do nominations and everything 🤣
Great idea 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I know there's a lot of speculation about her having moved in and had everything done but I'm now starting to think she is being somewhat truthful about them not living there yet. She announced this knowing companies would approach her for freebies. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

It's not really a utility "room" more of an area 🤷‍♀️🤣 I don't get the desire fornthe wgole thing to be open plan. Forget about the kids play room being at the other side 🤬🤬 but surely a stuf wall and a door separating the back door, kitchen and playroom doors would be safer fornthe boys going back and forwards as she could lock the utility door. She really is a thick dick (Sorry inch, something you can only dream of)

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Gossipcheker

Long time lurker first time poster just to say that selfie video was not filmed today this is the current sky in Essex - as grey as Greyskull.
IMG20220123100812.jpg

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Can I get a bingo for the swash birthday bash. I wouldn’t at all be surprised if he’s had several parties. He will have a lot of different circles or friends and family. I reckon tonight is the main show - for insta - the immediate family and besties. Whether or not it’s happening in real time or not I don’t know.
I do think the hinches going awol in the week was connected to swash birthday. I’m not making much sense but I’ll know it when I see it.

jimbobs_small_knob

Regarding insane CCTV, we have a pretty good all singing and all dancing set up (mainly so we can watch the cows and sheep giving birth without getting out of bed) with a camera pointing directly at our oil tank and red diesel tank. We live down a very long “blink and you will miss the entrance” Lane. Got up one morning during lockdown to find cables had been cut on our system and both tanks empty. I was home alone that night and felt sick the next morning knowing someone was in our yard whilst I was asleep.

• Sad
  • Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Awww Ronnie needed all that space to run around instead of being stuck in the old house x
She had ample space for Ronnie in the old house, their house wasn't small, it was a generous size house for a fam of 4, she just didn't let him use the space they had, they had a big dining room that had a massive table in that they didn't use, that could of been used as a play room but ofcourse Instagram aesthetics come first.
Now she's gotton too big for her boots and got a shit run down house that she'll struggle to keep when her Instagram career fails in the next few years.

• Heart
500 Freds Celebration 🍾🎉🎈 ...
Food Ideas
Essentials - 10 litres of Fat Coke (EACH)
Limited Edition Chav Flavoured Crisps
Any frozen food 500 pc platter from Iceland! 👍🏻😋

Screenshot_20220122-153922_Instagram.jpg

• Haha