Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she purposely making her stories confusing so we don’t know which house she’s in? Has she even started moving I don’t get her at all. If she’s trying to remain relatable she’s not doing a grand job. Defo shouldn’t have read people like her. She will be gripped that so many people will have read that.

Reactions: 14
This has giving me so much rage this will be Ronnie's room. She really is a selfish dimwit. When you become a mother not a tend one you put them FIRST ALWAYS (well I do and most people I know) everything you do is for them, you go without so they have the best. Not this fucking cunt always what soph wants soph gets. Who puts fucking animals before there own children and making sure they settled ect. Ffs she couldn't even deal with fish. I know most of this is all pre records but my god this women is a cunt and needs a bloody wake up call on real life. Rant over.

Attachments

Reactions: 34
I love it, I LOVE ITTTTT! " Bloody Hell Soph, is there anything you don't love!!

That is not correct. There is an Avian Influenza prevention zone across the whole country.
some more rigorous safety measures may have been lifted in certain areas but ALL poultry should be undercover.
glad you got someone to have a look
They absolutely would know what they are doing is wrong and I bet they are mighty pissed off!

Reactions: 20

Couldn’t agree more. So it’s their temporary bedroom, where are the kids sleeping?! How confusing for them to one minute be sleeping at old house, the next new, the granny’s ?!? Who does that with two children under two and one that finds change difficult ffs ?! She paints a right picture. If this is her showing us she’s a good mother JC I dread to think behind closed doors.

Reactions: 19
Remember when Shrek was out and loads of folk that they could have Donkeys...now there's donkey rescue sanctuaries all over the country,anyone see a pattern about to happen?

I’ve missed loads over the last few weeks so sorry if it’s being asked already, but who owns that little dog? The cynic in me thinks it’s Solomon’s new one unless I’m told otherwise

Reactions: 6
I’ve missed loads over the last few weeks so sorry if it’s being asked already, but who owns that little dog? The cynic in me thinks it’s Solomon’s new one unless I’m told otherwise
It’s her sisters dog I think.

Reactions: 7
Why is that wee dog there so much? I thought Henry didn’t like other dogs

Reactions: 11
Soph’s sister apparently. Looks like these stories were recorded the same day as this dog and Henry were in the garden together.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.