Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree people a little passionate but it's what hinch does to people! People do need to realise no one or I hope no one says comments as a dig to other parents or to be all I'm better than you, it's just in comparison to hinch and her stories ... and a little bit of SS 😂😂😂 I think the thread is full of beautiful people, people I wish I knew in real life actually, the bonds are real.. But the bitching is happening too often, it's putting a sour taste all over the place 😔

We will bounce back don’t worry 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Danielle0120
Well said 👏 people are sharing way too much of their own lives and it’s getting a bit tit for tat, this is a about Hinch and her ways not ours.
Sorry but this has gone from being quite fun with a great sense of community to trying to outdo each other. It’s been said before, we are all different ages, different size houses, some work some don’t but everyone was on here to discuss Hinch.
Sorry rant over ❤
See, I don't worry too much about what other people have and don't have, I'm happy with my life as it is, but did find the boot room chat quite entertaining, seeing what a bad job Hunch made of hers. Also the other thing I think is that Hinchs posts have been well braggy lately, look at my big house, see all my money and, knowing she reads here, people have just said we'll I have this, that or the other. I think posts here really just reflect Hinchs posts, after all we are all here because we can't stand her!

I think we need to take other people's lives and possessions with a pinch of salt because we are all different, from different backgrounds, jobs and incomes but we all have one thing in common and that is a dislike of fake, plastic, shallow old Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Awww don't be daft, it's so easily done to read a post wrong, we ALL do it!
It wasn’t I read it wrong, it’s how I talk and ppl take it the wrong way when I’m actually sticking up for the person! 😂 And I’m apologising for butting in..
It can come across quite cutting on tx! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It wasn’t I read it wrong, it’s how I talk and ppl take it the wrong way when I’m actually sticking up for the person! 😂 And I’m apologising for butting in..
It can come across quite cutting on tx! 😂
It's alllll good, silly billy xx

Reactions: 5
Note to self DON’T drink hot coffee and scroll tattle incase photoshop pictures are lurking on the next page.. snorted and choked on hot coffee when I came across @I_love_itttt picture of the alpaca on the sofa. 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how she’s getting on at sealife? She’ll be having an aquarium installed next week for her new dolphin collection. Oh hang on. Is this trip because we rib her about not being fissccch people?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I hope she's taken Ron on this trip out and not just dropped him off at fiddles, saying he's too naughty to be taken anywhere 🙄

Reactions: 17
I wonder how she’s getting on at sealife? She’ll be having an aquarium installed next week for her new dolphin collection. Oh hang on. Is this trip because we rib her about not being fissccch people?
Dolphin collecshun 😂😂😂 omg can you imagine it? 😂
I want one of those Jamie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to follow mrs hinch.
I liked her cleaning hacks and found her stories would give me a bit of motivation but then she just became less and less relatable.
Especially after she had her baby and her husband gave up work who realistically has the luxury of that or can afford to live that way.
Her stories have become less cleaning and more ads and considering shes a influencer who's suffered with her mental health I find her to be really inconsiderate I imagine a lot of her followers started following her as they could relate with having anxiety etc and she just seems to live in a bit of a dream world new years is a tough time for most financially and emotionally and then shes there revealing her big brand new house and doing stories 'I need a life? Nah I love mine' just seems very selfish and a attitude of I dont care my life is perfect.
Saying that I'm not like well I'm unhappy for her and how dare she but I think as a 'influencer' with a lot of followers she should of been more tactful in the way shes been.
I wonder how many followers she has lost?

Reactions: 42
See SS has a real wheelbarrow out. Working n everything. And real wood. Not tend wood. Is there shade there or are they team tagging 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Trying to get two kids ready on her own..5 minutes later me and Jamie are cracking up in the car..thought she was on her own 🤥

now imagine both parents working full time and having to look after two kids like most people do!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
fuckkkk mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, can the constant bitching about eachothers OPINIONSSSSSSSS stop?

And people wonder why long term members are leaving, cos the threads gone from being one of the best threads to total tit recently. People are so defensive on here, it's laughable.

Hinch will be laughing her tits off reading all the comments cos it takes the attention off her and onto everyone else's parenting. I don't give a tit if you feed your 3 year old mcdonalds at 10pm and isn't in bed til 11pm. That's your parenting, not mine. But when it's a forum about hinch, you discuss her stories in every detail. Don't be on a thread like this if you're so sensitive. No one is attacking anyone else, so if you get offended that's on you. Realise it's only ever about hinch and people share their own life / parenting experience in comparison to hinch and/or to give her tips considering we know she reads here daily. It's never about attacking other parents or deliberately making other parents feel tit about themselves. Stop being so god damn sensitive when the forum is full of strangers opinions that no one knows in real life.

🥱🥱🥱🥱
Totally agree with this! Sometimes I feel a bit attacked because I do similar things to Hinch/SS but I disagree in my head and just scroll by. I think we are getting through so many threads with so little content because we are re-hashing the same things over and over and over because someone takes personal offence to a criticism of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg! That video of Ronnie kissing everyone goodnight is so so bloody cute, but how different does she look?! She looks like a normal healthy woman in her 30s for once!

Reactions: 8
Totally agree with this! Sometimes I feel a bit attacked because I do similar things to Hinch/SS but I disagree in my head and just scroll by. I think we are getting through so many threads with so little content because we are re-hashing the same things over and over and over because someone takes personal offence to a criticism of her.
❤, yes I think with Hinch overall it’s not just any particular issues such as the parenting specifically (although I know it comes up often - rightly so) . It’s lot of things she does, I could list but I’d take up a whole page.

Some of us have different opinions on different aspects of her life, as we all have different lives ourselves,… however the thing we all have in common, we see….

SOPHIE HINCLIFFE IS A FRAUD

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.