Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck has she put a bleeping candle in a boot room? Oh yes, my bad, it's for aesthetics rather than practicality. I forget Hinch lives in a perfect disney world. Is the way Jamie goes along with it, lighting that candle and then puts a thumbs up with her to piss us off, it doesn't piss us off, it just makes you look like the puppet you are to her. Why does she need a bootroom anyway, she will never do duck all, she will never see it again. Other than that, it's quite nice actually. Very my style... ugh almost vommed writing that.

I also know why we haven't had an alpaca reveal yet!!!!...they're TEND alpacas like everything else. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Something has definitely gone wrong with these alpacas. I‘d put money on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Winning thread title by @Blondesx40x

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Thursday was a quiet day for Sophie (I know, it’s a shock).

She claims that she took the boys to soft play - but we all know it was really Jamie, who allegedly runs round shouting ‘Ronnie Hinch!’ over and over - and that Henry had a walk. Sorry Sophie but that’s a month’s worth of effort for you so we don’t believe it.

Chips for dinner again, clearly the only food they can have since the great jus roll recall of 2022.

Friday morning brought a photo of Ron’s bedroom (see nusty trolls, he isn’t still in a cot) which looked suspiciously like a list of undeclared ads, and was swiftly deleted.

It became clear why she’d deleted as she was then miraculously at the new housenotfarm, proving that Henry does get on with Mamfa’s dog I’m fank yoo.

Boot room updates began with stick on floor tiles (which were neither straight nor properly stuck) and some AmaZOn barskittttts which were declared cUUTTTTe.

Soph loved showing off her fave new tool, which has probably had more action lately than her original tool (Sorry Jamie but it’s true)

All rounded off with a string of stories and a boot room transformation grid post. There’s no grey or crushed velvet in sight, what will the huns do?! Call me suspicious, but this would be a great way to test the reaction from her flock of shoppers before unveiling any other rooms in the house.

There’s a not a lot of boot storage, and no sign of the umbrella stand she was gushing over just 2 days ago.

Essex fire service will be on standby for that candle though, nothing like a naked flame in an unoccupied room full of wood.

Weekend off now Soph?
Understandable as the poor love has been so busy, dashing between houses, uploading and deleting stories, and transforming that room in 24 hours?! She must need a rest.

View attachment 989521

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
The boot room is quite small isn’t it? If you do a lot of outdoor work you need quite a lot of storage, also the colours are a disaster in a proper boot room. It actually is a cloakroom really, I’ve never seen a boot room like that

Reactions: 35
So essentially she's spent a fortune decorating a large storage cupboard and made it totally unpractical

Top marks Sopha 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I really can't keep up with you lot. I'm trying my best 🤣
Sorry but I had a boot room before boot rooms were a thing, it's called a utility room where all the wellies and walking boots get chucked 🤣 duck off hunnnaaayyyy, always trying to make things happen!
I live on a real farm with lots of animals and practical feeders and our utility is our boot room too - wellies, boots, farm runners (in simmer o were them instead if wellies) waterproof gear - it also doublea up as a also a vet area for the animals we keep medicines and supplies for lambing/calving🤣🤣

Reactions: 35
The order in which she's doing this house up is bizarre. Surely your kids need a place to sleep before you make a space to store your shoes. Deffo messing her pre records up. She's all over the place! Sick of waiting for these alpacas as well.

Reactions: 30
You can usually get used scaffolding boards cheap but I doubt it’s used.
I do actually like the room. It’s just stupid to have a boot room white when they are gonna be living on a pound land farm
pound land farm 😂😂😂😂

Already I’m struggling to catch up! crappy day… currently drowning my sorrows in a bottle of Prosecco with the Mr!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hang on, her new favourite tool, sorry jimbobnoknob, her most favourite new tool, will have been used twice in that room. And one of those times is questionable as the door frame is against the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I will admit I do like the style of the boot room. But not only is the candle ridiculous. What’s with the decorations on the shelf and a battery powered light when there is a perfectly good ceiling light. Also the room isn’t big enough to fit them all in at once. Surely the large utility room they will have could have a perfectly good space for all this and be more practical.

Reactions: 24
Just noticed she also appears to have wired up that light fixture by running a cord in from the left-hand corner of the room. Instead of using YANNO, the plug socket that’s right in the middle of the wall (hidden behind the black hanging towel).
Can’t go ruining the aesthetic with practicality now, can we?

Reactions: 27
It’s literally a person that has googled boot rooms, there’s nothing practical about it, she’s actually thick

Reactions: 38
I give the room a week before it’s caked in mud… oh wait. It won’t be used
She got a wellie boot scraper. Where's she intending using that? This room will be filled with Alpaca crap within a week :ROFLMAO: :poop: And those white walls will become shite walls. :poop::poop::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I do really like the bench but the rest is SO impractical. It’s a separate entrance to the house. The floor will get ruined in 5 minutes. Those baskets will just be in the way.

Reactions: 18
She proper thinks she is SS now doesn't she. It's actually embarrassing considering what she's said in the past.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.