Mrs Hinch #486 Thumb and Thumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"who gossips more?" and both of them pretend to be like OH NO NEITHER OF US GOSSIP.. But did you notice that Stacey nods her head towards hinch at the end LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The spider scene is pathetic. She's gonna have to get used to it being surrounded in fields

Reactions: 29
And then use Inch to phone and pretend it’s night, as he’s asking if she’s sleeping there🙄🙄🙄🙄
If last night’s hilarious shenanigans 🙄 were in real time, why did Jimbob have to phone to ask where she was?
Just a quick look at her stories and he would know she was with SS 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So all her content the last 24 hours has been for us right? We mention 'farm' wars, SS and Soph are together, we mentioned the spiders living in the countryside, there's spiders. We mention Jamie's family and how much they dislike her, his family is coming around. We should go blackout for a weel (not really, I'd miss this 😂) and she'd be fucked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I know this ain’t ss thread but today when she was playing hoovers with Rex she didn’t even have any nails on 😬 her thumb doesn’t even have a nail on it 🙃 so which is a the pre record 🙈
Probably already been said but that’s Joes nails 🤮🤮 When I watched it again he actually hides it when he realises she’s still filming, obviously knows it’s gross haha.

Reactions: 9
I am so excited for when the septic tank explodes because she’s used too many random cleaning products.
I’d like to be a fly ‘tend spider on the ‘tend farm wall when that happens to see her get covered in its real 💩 not ‘tend bull 💩 contents 😂

Reactions: 10
I'd love to know how many of us nusty trolls have boycotted Tessscho as a result of Hunch's association with said supermarket? I have for a long time & if Mr M.R goes there he gets a hard time!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't keep up 😂

Honestly, I've never seen such a pair of bellends in such a long time!

It's ALL bullshit. What with the fake friendships, the irregular timelines, the fake 'anxiety', the fake cleaning, buying bots, the fake faces.......the list is endless.

They really think they're having the last laugh but they're just showing that they are absolutely DESPERATE for attention. It's like they're 2 emotionally and intellectually stunted 13 year old who have finally found each other. No-one needs to be envious of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'd love to know how many of us nusty trolls have boycotted Tessscho as a result of Hunch's association with said supermarket? I have for a long time & if Mr M.R goes there he gets a hard time!
There’s probably a fair few people who would like to, but don’t have much of a choice unfortunately.

I’m not in the UK, but ashamed to say I saw mug shots in the foreign section of my supermarket today and nearly bought them, just to see what they were like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still think about that shite she put up on her wall as a ‘Christmas tree’ - wonder how it’s doing 😂
Also she 100% reads here, we say it and then she goes and does something to respond. Dick.
I would hazard a guess that the shite she put up on the wall is currently residing at Maldon tip 😂

Reactions: 9
I know this ain’t ss thread but today when she was playing hoovers with Rex she didn’t even have any nails on 😬 her thumb doesn’t even have a nail on it 🙃 so which is a the pre record 🙈
That’s Joe’s manky fingers

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.