Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any long termers like me remember the splendid turquoise lakes of Maldon she used to walk round? Probably collecting pissy sticks for her hearts and letters?

Well its moved to the skies now too!!

Get the bloody filters off!!!

Reactions: 27

Reactions: 15
What’s her target audience now though?

Hinchers are a special breed easily influencer will copycat and buy shit via aff links I don’t know a single countryside person that knows who she is or would buy anything she suggests.
Oi Oi farmers!!!!! Get your crap loungewear or adult size tracksuit here swipe up

Plus noway lazy mcgee is cleaning all those bath rooms and even the dumbest sheep must know that by now I can’t see which route she’s going to take next SS will always have a following the house move didn’t effect her because she’s on TV she has a “talent” jobs / her husband is also known not like Jamie tend Tom Hardy wanna be

I reckon she let SS test the water and assumes hers will get the same reaction bit her only following are the simple huns

Reactions: 16
It’s anonymous here so you’re talking out your arse. If you’re right you’ll get a bingo. Leave it at that.
And Jesus social media is fake? Shooketh

Reactions: 27
Kate to the party again with my ‘tend job and mummaz to two tots with a hubby who has a nob and works a real job . I lovvvveezz a man in cargo pants who earns a honest crust.

Anywho!

More force feeding the boys slop, quick pre record clean in the servants quarters, a few pics of pine and magnolia palace, and butterflies at an entrance hall that looks like the entrance to our local evangelical church.

Am I up to hunnzzz?! ATV XOXO

I dunno. Does your friend with a cheating partner sell her happy life to make a million quid? If so then yeah Hun it’s the exact same

[/QUOTE]
What receipts?

Reactions: 9
So happy he's on his way home take a deeeeeep breath and know everything is gonna work out JUST fine. Enjoy lots of cuddles tonight xx
Thank you so much. He’s home, thank goodness. The eldest has seen him too which they both needed. Time for bed for us now. Night night xxx

Reactions: 22
Apologies if this has already been said, I’ve not been on for an hour or so, so trying to catch up. No offence to new members as I am one myself, however nobody comes to tattle, to a Mrs Hunch thread and starts a post with the opening line ‘I’m not a secret insider or anything’ and then says that they actually like her.. strange.. I smell a rat, or is that chickens/pigs/ducks/sheep/alpaca shit I can smell..

Reactions: 28
They don't splash out cos its all bloody gifted! She doesn't need to spend! Gullible companies pay her money to promote their crap with her saying "I just luurrrve it guyyyzz" and the small companies send her stuff and don't even recieve a tag when they spot stuff in her crap!

The only thing I think is left to come is more land and no doubt a book about her struggles to keep a tend farm after having a baby!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.