Mrs Hinch #48 Caught banking off her sinkey, but whatever happened to poor minkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she putting these foam tiles down? Ronnie is about 9 weeks old, hes not sitting up or crawling so hes hardly going to be using them to play on.
Shes such a dick. When shes tripped on them a few times and realised they start to curl at the edges and come apart, you wont see them for dust

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is she putting these foam tiles down? Ronnie is about 9 weeks old, hes not sitting up or crawling so hes hardly going to be using them to play on.
Shes such a dick. When shes tripped on them a few times and realised they start to curl at the edges and come apart, you wont see them for dust
They won't stay down for 5 minutes. They are a cheap ebayer that she will share to make money from, then they will be put straight into the bin cupboard. She's happy for her minions to use it for their kids, but hers will end up with something costing a grand. Just like she's not actually spraying all these chemicals around her baby, and is using an air purifier, but she doesn't give a damn that she's encouraging others to fill their babies lungs with crap.

Reactions: 18
Zoflora are full of crap. They totally support Hinch plugging their products constantly even if she's not using them safely. Their post today about safety is complete bull. Just a link to their website. Even what they recommend there isn't enough in my opinion.
They need to do a long, clear and concise post telling people to STOP over using. The product shouldn't be used neat. But of course they're doing the bare minimum to cover their backs legally. In reality all these minions covering their houses in bottles of Zoflora every day is exactly what they want. More money from them, and they've legally covered themselves by providing the minimum regulations.
To be honest I think they need to go back and re assess their own policies and guidelines about using it safely, half of the places it states that it’s safe to use zoflora are shocking. I wouldn’t use it anywhere near a baby, and there’s a list of places to use zoflora in a nursery 😟

Reactions: 13
Morning all!
I had a look at the hashtags she’s following & the numbers are really low, the most used one is “hinch” & theres people who use that tag just to gain followers
I think people are finally waking up 🙌🏾

Reactions: 7
Can anyone point me in the direction of a stay at home mum that is normal, honest, lives an ‘average joe’ lifestyle on a normal 1 working parent wage household and just keeps it real? I find them, really like them and then they get ‘famous’ and then they all change. I used to like Liza Prideaux (if that’s how you spell it) but then I got not even a minute into her utility room reveal and it was gifted this and gifted that. I just want someone to decorate a room and pay for it on a normal budget 🙄😩 and not someone that is trying to get popular off hating hinch because a lot of them are trying to gain followers from slating her rather than just gaining followers for who they are xx

Reactions: 2
Can anyone point me in the direction of a stay at home mum that is normal, honest, lives an ‘average joe’ lifestyle on a normal 1 working parent wage household and just keeps it real? I find them, really like them and then they get ‘famous’ and then they all change. I used to like Liza Prideaux (if that’s how you spell it) but then I got not even a minute into her utility room reveal and it was gifted this and gifted that. I just want someone to decorate a room and pay for it on a normal budget 🙄😩 and not someone that is trying to get popular off hating hinch because a lot of them are trying to gain followers from slating her rather than just gaining followers for who they are xx
I LOVE inside the White House she doesn’t advertise much but does show people clothes she bought but she does state it all bought on credit cards and catalogues .. but she isn’t like an everyday person she goes on expensive holidays but for some reason I just really like her.. she’s not snobby she shows everyone her kids can be arseholes & her dress sense is amazing 😂 she promotes the odd thing but she doesn’t make much of doing it .. she also shows her house messy everyday 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
Why doesnt she just stop trying to convince everyone she’s like all of us? A everyday working class citizen .. ‘ oh look guys I love a bargain everything in my house is done on a bargain I get everything of eBay I’m just like you ‘ ER YOUR NOT. I wouldn’t have £30-£40 spare to spontaneously buy a picnic basket, then a egg chair, then 5 pairs of tye backs that cost £10 a pair.. wow bargain 😬🥴

Reactions: 21
Oh NO! Poor kid gets a monochromatic play mat 😔
I had a puzzle mat like that for my children but it had every colour and the push outs were the alphabet in assorted colours
I'm so sad for Ronnie. I feel the grey home environment for children is just horrible

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I LOVE inside the White House she doesn’t advertise much but does show people clothes she bought but she does state it all bought on credit cards and catalogues .. but she isn’t like an everyday person she goes on expensive holidays but for some reason I just really like her.. she’s not snobby she shows everyone her kids can be arseholes & her dress sense is amazing 😂 she promotes the odd thing but she doesn’t make much of doing it .. she also shows her house messy everyday 🤷‍♀️😂
Sounds right up my street! Thank you lovely x

They won't stay down for 5 minutes. They are a cheap ebayer that she will share to make money from, then they will be put straight into the bin cupboard. She's happy for her minions to use it for their kids, but hers will end up with something costing a grand. Just like she's not actually spraying all these chemicals around her baby, and is using an air purifier, but she doesn't give a damn that she's encouraging others to fill their babies lungs with crap.
Won’t be long before she’s gifted ones where the cut outs say Ronnie hinch or something instead of the stars she currently has 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13
@Apple In My Pie take a look at her highlights, there’s one called “start here” that shows the sheer volume of chemical laden products she suggests to use including a lenor spray and suggestions to spray this onto cushions with dryer sheets stuffed inside; all flammable. The elbow grease alone has a warning on the back about victims inhaling the product, yet she recommends it for use on the sink in the kitchen. I’m sure if you add up the cost of everything in these slides it’s triple figures, hardly affordable as a starter for her demographic. You’ll need to be quick with screenshotting or saving any slides though as she/gleam reads here and corrects instantly. The most dangerous practices come from her followers who haven’t been educated on what these products actually do, so for example some will burn zoflora in a wax melter creating a carcinogenic environment within their home, you’ll probably find the Facebook posts on fan groups the most eye opening to just how woefully ill informed they all are on their frenzied purchases.

Anyone else spotted examples of Hinchs dangerous cleaning practices?

Reactions: 5
Hey guyzzzzzz 😂. Can anyone tell me how you finf out what the Grinch charges per post? I'm in a debate at the moment with someone who refuses to believe she charges at all per post!!! Grrrrr.

Reactions: 1
Morning all x
I just came across a lady called Elle Darby on my newsfeed.check her out on youtube,especially shopping at poundland
I searched her out once after the big story in the papers about her....she is just one big beg too...wants everything for free...super annoying so after watching her try and defend herself on her video once I never searched her out again. She’s the one who virtually demanded an expensive hotel stay in return for a good review...but the hotel published their not so flattering reply 😂🤣She is horrible and I can imagine she is as nasty and ruthless as Hinch.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
@Apple In My Pie take a look at her highlights, there’s one called “start here” that shows the sheer volume of chemical laden products she suggests to use including a lenor spray and suggestions to spray this onto cushions with dryer sheets stuffed inside; all flammable. The elbow grease alone has a warning on the back about victims inhaling the product, yet she recommends it for use on the sink in the kitchen. I’m sure if you add up the cost of everything in these slides it’s triple figures, hardly affordable as a starter for her demographic. You’ll need to be quick with screenshotting or saving any slides though as she/gleam reads here and corrects instantly. The most dangerous practices come from her followers who haven’t been educated on what these products actually do, so for example some will burn zoflora in a wax melter creating a carcinogenic environment within their home, you’ll probably find the Facebook posts on fan groups the most eye opening to just how woefully ill informed they all are on their frenzied purchases.

Anyone else spotted examples of Hinchs dangerous cleaning practices?
Yes

I searched her out once after the big story in the papers about her....she is just one big beg too...wants everything for free...super annoying so after watching her try and defend herself on her video once I never searched her out again. She’s the one who virtually demanded an expensive hotel stay in return for a good review...but the hotel published their not so flattering reply 😂🤣She is horrible and I can imagine she is as nasty and ruthless as Hinch.
I had an off moment in my waking up state-I saw something that wasn't there-thought she was taking the rise ,which pleased me.feel stupid now😳

I had an off moment in my waking up state-I saw something that wasn't there-thought she was taking the rise ,which pleased me.feel stupid now😳

Yes

Felt so strongly,I said it twice 🤦‍♀️

Who called this? Get in there!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
@mygreyhome_x is a mum she's on a low budget and she does all her own DIY Wallpapering ect, she's gets the odd gutted item but majority she buys her self, what I like about her is she's honest when she gets a freebie she makes it known, I will say she wallpapered the hallway and it took 4 hours 😂 but she gave it ago!
Iv just started following her through your recommendation defo got a normal house that isn’t covered in £100’s worth of wallpaper, butttttt does she use a Nokia to film her stories?? Quality’s awful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker, first time poster. I am undecided about hinch. I actually do really enjoy watching her clean (something therapeutic about it) however I’m starting to get tired of the constant sob stories. A stand out one for me was a little journal she had where she wrote down her fears and the usual stuff was there, which is fine, but the last thing was “I’m scared of embarrassing my hinchers”. Now as someone who suffers from anxiety I am well acquainted with feelings like that, however, I feel she put it on her story for everyone to go “oh soph you’d never embarrass us”. Also fed up of her sharing the trolling she gets and tries to act all tough and unbothered about it. If it’s really not bugging you like you claim, why are you even mentioning it? Oh yes for the attention and a wee confidence boost when people start sending their messages of “support”.

Just want to add, I do think it’s unfair of people to comment on her weight - if they do, a small part of me thinks it’s all a cover so she’ll get everyone to send her lovely messages.

The ads are just taking the piss now, it is ridiculous how much is getting gifted to her or all these paid partnerships/affiliated links. Also quite bored of seeing her house! Get back to cleaning - that’s what everyone followed you for.

And a final note. That bleeping gretel filter... give me strength.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.