Mrs Hinch #48 Caught banking off her sinkey, but whatever happened to poor minkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously.... Now you know for certain that Sophie only has this account for her benefit!!!! It’s showing badly now!!! Your so see through woman it’s unbelievable... She never replies to any single comment unless it’s a really negative one. There are people on her account that absolutely worship her and buy all the trash she’s got... Just because it’s Mrs Hunch... Hunch there are people out there that are asking questions at least have the decency to respond to a few of them! Your making yourself look so terribly unpopular and shallow. You never used to be like this when you had 1k followers! But it just goes to show what money has done to you.. Stuck up and not giving a care about your so called lovable hinchers.. It’s horrible to see, it really is.

Just googled what happens if you just swipe an affiliated link ( not purchasing anything) and it says they get a percentage 🤬 😳

Omg omg omg 😳
Yep she earns money through you. Even if you only swiped up and didn’t buy anything, what’s more she also earns on every thing you buy on eBay for a certain amount of time. That’s the reason I don’t swipe up anymore even though I’m a nosey bastard 😂

Just seen a comment on how one woman literally has to try and buy everything MH has... Well that’s gonna cost her innit? And these are adults 😂😂😂😂😂

Adults that are about as thick as a donkeys dongler!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
New title?

A Label here, a label there... Her hinchers will spend their pennies everywhere 😂

Reactions: 4
3 hours later and only 361 comments? Somethings up me thinking. Are they waking up?(hinchers I mean)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.