Mrs Hinch #48 Caught banking off her sinkey, but whatever happened to poor minkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 minute 15 into Elle Darbys Poundland and b&m haul and she’s lost me already, I mean she hasn’t even got out of her car and she’s annoying me. Maybe it’s just me? I feel like no one videos themselves just talking like you would everyday, does someone really say hun that much? Ahhh I think it must definitely just be me that can’t read if someone’s acting up for the camera or not but I don’t think she’s gonna be for me 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I also suggested “Mrs hinch caught wanking off her sinkey, but whatever happened to poor minkey” which had 47 likes 🤷🏼‍♀️
Mine was just under yours as well 😂

I’m just going to see hunchs account like the ranges or poundland account from now on. She isn’t a friend, she doesn’t like anybody except herself.. she isn’t interested in anybody as a person.. She might answer people as: thank you darling etc.. But don’t think for one minute that she likes you or loves you... It’s all for her sales and to keep you interested in HER account! People need to understand this!!! She’s a clever sales person and knows exactly what she’s doing.. She’s only interested in you buying more stuff not more.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
1 minute 15 into Elle Darbys Poundland and b&m haul and she’s lost me already, I mean she hasn’t even got out of her car and she’s annoying me. Maybe it’s just me? I feel like no one videos themselves just talking like you would everyday, does someone really say hun that much? Ahhh I think it must definitely just be me that can’t read if someone’s acting up for the camera or not but I don’t think she’s gonna be for me 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
I must have got it all wrong.i thought she was spoofing the hinch,but I had only just woken up
I thought she was spoofing the hinch but I had only just woken up 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Can anyone point me in the direction of a stay at home mum that is normal, honest, lives an ‘average joe’ lifestyle on a normal 1 working parent wage household and just keeps it real? I find them, really like them and then they get ‘famous’ and then they all change. I used to like Liza Prideaux (if that’s how you spell it) but then I got not even a minute into her utility room reveal and it was gifted this and gifted that. I just want someone to decorate a room and pay for it on a normal budget 🙄😩 and not someone that is trying to get popular off hating hinch because a lot of them are trying to gain followers from slating her rather than just gaining followers for who they are xx
I’ve seen a small business lady showing on her stories how she decorating her house on budget and doing diy herself. She also shows budget days out with her kids. It’s not in her regular content just in stories, but I like watching her. She furnished goons for pennies with freecycle upcycled stuff and charity shops. Her name is Wandas_attic_design

Reactions: 6
Mrs Hinch has definitely shown her true colours! The new teal trunk she got and named 'Tommy' is a 'steal' from another home account I have followed since last November, she got gifted one of the Teal Trunks and called it 'Terry' she has posted on her stories that Mrs Hinch has ignored her request to change the name and tag her to help her small account, the other cleaning account I follow also cleans for her mental health. And how apt this thread comes just in time, considering Hinch say's she is an 'advocate' for mental health, she really has proven she is selfish and in it all for herself. Imagine how that girl is feeling that Hinch has just taken this for herself? I used to love Mrs Hinch when I first bought my own home, great tips and inspo. But now she is a massive bellend.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ve seen a small business lady showing on her stories how she decorating her house on budget and doing diy herself. She also shows budget days out with her kids. It’s not in her regular content just in stories, but I like watching her. She furnished goons for pennies with freecycle upcycled stuff and charity shops. Her name is Wandas_attic_design
Thank you very much 😘

Can anyone point me in the direction of a stay at home mum that is normal, honest, lives an ‘average joe’ lifestyle on a normal 1 working parent wage household and just keeps it real? I find them, really like them and then they get ‘famous’ and then they all change. I used to like Liza Prideaux (if that’s how you spell it) but then I got not even a minute into her utility room reveal and it was gifted this and gifted that. I just want someone to decorate a room and pay for it on a normal budget 🙄😩 and not someone that is trying to get popular off hating hinch because a lot of them are trying to gain followers from slating her rather than just gaining followers for who they are xx
Cleanmama is quite good not sure if she’s completely low budget though. There’s cleaningmumshome31. I think she’s a single mum she lives with her mum and daughter she looks after her mum who has cancer she’s just decorated her bathroom herself she is a hincher tho lol mybudgethome too she has a highlight for kids and one for natural cleaning. Home_on_a_budget_x too doesn’t have a grey house!!

Cleanmama is quite good not sure if she’s completely low budget though. There’s cleaningmumshome31. I think she’s a single mum she lives with her mum and daughter she looks after her mum who has cancer she’s just decorated her bathroom herself she is a hincher tho lol mybudgethome too she has a highlight for kids and one for natural cleaning. Home_on_a_budget_x too doesn’t have a grey house!!
Thank you so much lovely! X

Haven’t caught up with the new thread yet but of course the floor jigsaw mat is grey and white 🤣 why does the kids toys need to match her furniture?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh the irony, how it make me chortle.

Basically half of your followers whom you make feel worthless every single day yet still they idolise you. Yes, yes they should unfollow and block you.

The other half are us tattlers who are only there for the LOLs, waiting for the car crash to happen.
Well half are bought and bots anyway so really only a quarter that are actual “hinchers”

What happened to the bloo powder she used to put down the loo every 5 minutes? Haven’t seen it for ages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I haven’t watched her stories in ages but I’ve always liked ktandthetribe_ she’s very relatable, has 3 kids and an army husband. She shows how messy her house gets and actually shows herself cleaning it. And she doesn’t do any swipe ups!!

Oohh zoflora have put up a post about using it safely
Zoflora are full of crap. They totally support Hinch plugging their products constantly even if she's not using them safely. Their post today about safety is complete bull. Just a link to their website. Even what they recommend there isn't enough in my opinion.
They need to do a long, clear and concise post telling people to STOP over using. The product shouldn't be used neat. But of course they're doing the bare minimum to cover their backs legally. In reality all these minions covering their houses in bottles of Zoflora every day is exactly what they want. More money from them, and they've legally covered themselves by providing the minimum regulations.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I haven’t watched her stories in ages but I’ve always liked ktandthetribe_ she’s very relatable, has 3 kids and an army husband. She shows how messy her house gets and actually shows herself cleaning it. And she doesn’t do any swipe ups!!
Yeah i like her too. Not watched her for a while. She was on 10k last time i watched her now shes on 9. Did she say something controversial on her channel?

Reactions: 1
Natashacherie_ox

• Haha
What happened to the bloo powder she used to put down the loo every 5 minutes? Haven’t seen it for ages 😂
This is the problem with Hinch. I'm confused, 🤪every time she "shines her sink" she uses a different product /cloth/ whatever. I know she needs new content but at least try to be consistent!!

Reactions: 10
Oohh zoflora have put up a post about using it safely
Finally 🤣
I messaged them three months ago regarding Hinchs misuse of zoflora. This was their reply (they said nothing publicly) and hinch said naff all about it as per.
I messaged them when she was spraying her bathroom towels with it 😳
42C59F86-3BC4-4B7E-AD4B-CC5A17E7445E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.