Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

long-time-lurker

Hinch has had a direct message from someone saying basically how ugly Ronnie is! Anyone else think that’s bang out of order?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

lime

Title suggestion:

Hinch wants to ban Tattle to silence the "haters" while losing her mind with a cheap label maker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Nellie

So the comment was sent at 08:14
Hinch then saw the comment and replied, made a screenshot, posted it to a story and added text, all within 4 mins as the screenshot says 08:18
AMAZING!!

For someone who claims she has millions of messages this is impossible.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 44

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
She’s got a folder to organise her receipts as she can never find them. That’s probably because she doesn’t buy anything 🤣🤣 #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Debsy2028

I fucking knew she’d have that mat in black and white 🙄 poor Ronnie is going to shit himself in school. “What do you mean the primary colours are Red, Blue and Yellow.... aren't they Grey, White and Black?!”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Can grown women please stop giving human names to inanimate items under their kitchen sink. It makes me want to throw up. Hinch is the worst but there are plenty of others.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Mummaofgirls

Can anyone point me in the direction of a stay at home mum that is normal, honest, lives an ‘average joe’ lifestyle on a normal 1 working parent wage household and just keeps it real? I find them, really like them and then they get ‘famous’ and then they all change. I used to like Liza Prideaux (if that’s how you spell it) but then I got not even a minute into her utility room reveal and it was gifted this and gifted that. I just want someone to decorate a room and pay for it on a normal budget 🙄😩 and not someone that is trying to get popular off hating hinch because a lot of them are trying to gain followers from slating her rather than just gaining followers for who they are xx

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Hinch has had a direct message from someone saying basically how ugly Ronnie is! Anyone else think that’s bang out of order?
Yes it's absolutely disgusting. But she shouldn't be doxxing like this. Not excusing the message but just delete and ignore. She is now encouraging her followers to harass this person which is just as bad.
If she was that desperate to share for attention she could have covered their name.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
I don't think it was when she first posted it.
Not excusing the messages, if indeed they're real, but sharing to 2.7 million people is just childish and inciting abuse.
Nope I disagree sorry, anyone who sends disgusting messages like that about a baby should be named and shamed! People like that shouldn’t be on social media. If you can’t take the hack, or being outed then don’t send them, simple!

Reactions: 38

gingrog

VIP Member
Just caught up on her stories but sorry, someone who only orders chicken strips from dominos for their dinner shows she must have eating issues. I only eat a keto diet but if we get a takeaway, you can guarantee I’m carb loading!
So far she’s shown she only eats a full plate if it’s her mums roast, other than that it’s mcdonalds, crappy nachos or something sugary. Soph, show you do actually eat proper meals or you’ll influence people to eat what you eat to be thin like you.
The strips she was no longer interested in because the dog barked...? I need to get a fucking dog then if that's the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

long-time-lurker

Oh here we goooo..

“I’m not naked in my stories.. Just thought I’d address that..”

“And I know when Ronnie older there will be fingers prints everywhere etc etc..”

Hi soph! 🙋🏼‍♀️ Or Sophs PR team!! Do us alllllll a favour and finish this “Mrs hinch” brand before you ruin more people lives yeah! 👍🏻

She’s copied #hinchmystorage from her followers! There are posts back to January, August etc with that hashtag..

Last edited:
  • Haha

Allthebest

God the bar is set SO low. Gifted a 1k chair for her nursery and her exciting giveaway for followers is rrp £11.99

View attachment 36414
Is it this actual one that someone will get? With her name on it? Why would anyone want a Lenor with 'Mrs Hinch's Lenor'? written on it? Actually, I take that back. Her barmy army would probably get off on such a thing. They'll all be wanking their taps in excitement 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Pearlpow

New Thread Suggestion / "subtitles on stories, shes keeping it brief, swipe ups galore & a label on KIETH"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

sarja81

VIP Member
Can grown women please stop giving human names to inanimate items under their kitchen sink. It makes me want to throw up. Hinch is the worst but there are plenty of others.
my daisy dishcloth is offended!
Fred fairy will now need to do his best to cheer her up 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35