Mrs Hinch #477 Alpaca your bags, we're moving to Lazy Lodge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So will sofa will her new place with poundland and home bargains hauls? #relatable....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks @Pollyanna263 for the recaps. Lovin' your work best bubs.

Jamie ,short for James, the old chav that he is pushed for the move to get rid of Fiddle and Cry me a river Al, little did he know that Sofa & Fiddle came as a package.

Also how predictable is Sofa with her endless list of rooms for her large house ... boot room, utility , dog wash room, Playroom, office , Jacuzzi bath, spa , shower room, red room, sex den, movie room, bedrooms, shrine to herself,

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Could the privacy issue after the extension relate to their address then being searchable online resulting in Jamie being stalked 🤷‍♀️

Edit: @Pollyanna263 looks like I was Kate to the party as I see you’ve just mentioned this. I’m trying so hard to keep up and thought I was doing ok 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The security issues were their own doing. I don’t think they realised that all planning documents are made public and it’s all over the internet where she lived. Plus she didn’t help posting literally her whole life on Instagram. What happens when she’s faced with the same issue again. It seems her new home is really easy to find, the land registry has all the purchase info including their personal details that people can also access. Those new gates won’t do duck all to keep them safe. It’s all absolute bullshit.
Big wooden gates do nothing when there’s a metal fence which allows the house to be seen from the road 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I appreciate I’m not a self absorbed borderline psychopath but surely if you wanted to give your Dad his dream workshop you’d do it in his own house?

• Haha
Reactions: 118
Can you really cry privacy issue when you’ve shared every corner of that house and your baby son on the toilet to the whole of Instagram???

• Heart
Reactions: 107
Ready… steady… action 🎥… here comes the ‘safety’ speech x

Just bleeping own it you crazy woman… “I’m rich now so I wanted to move” … simple

Making me mad! Why am I even looking at this crap hahaha. So glad we all see the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I wonder if she’s mentioned the extension as the start of the ‘privacy’ issue because by applying for planning permission, your name and address are on public record, so the address of Greyskull was out there for all to see.

She thinks she’s far more famous than she actually is, and she knows some of the Hinchers are properly invested in thinking they’re her friends.

Also, CCTV?! Yeah okay like you’d manage to keep that entirely hidden in everything you post.
Probably just got a Ring doorbell at the front/back door.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She thinks she’s far more famous than she actually is, and she knows some of the Hinchers are properly invested in thinking they’re her friends.
This is probably why those poor lads never got to go to any baby groups and rarely go to anything like a petting farm or soft play locally. She reckons she'll be mobbed and papped and in the papers but truthfully I don't think anyone gives two shits about her, bar a small following of Huns.

Reactions: 40
Is this the neighbour who ran to the papers to say she’s breaking lockdown rules, I can’t wait to read more tit on the crap that went on at castle greyskull now she’s pissed off. But if it was as bad as she said it was, wouldn’t you just wanna sell the house completely, and not have a family member move in? And put them in danger? I call bullshit Sophie, it’s just a another made up sob story to feed the huns into why you have moved into a £1,200,000 house they paid for buying all you ads and sponsored tit!!!!!!View attachment 957645
She don’t half talk bollocks!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
Long time lurker but could resist joining in on all this new tend farm chat.

My prediction is that she will be using this as an excuse for a complete rebrand out with the grey in with the tweed. She will sell the exact same crap as before only now updated with her brand new colour scheme. She might even tend that she’s improved the quality after all the complaints. All her sheeple will flock to buy and will be redecorating like crazy…only the quality will be the same and they will soon realise that she’s not this amazing person who cares about them. Then the money will quickly dry up and back to grey castle it is.

Just my two cents. Hope that helps… ATV 😉🙊

Reactions: 36
Don’t forget all of the fees she’ll need for tradesmen when she tries another cleaning hack like her plug hole trick and destroys the property.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For fooks sake, I go away for a wee and there's a new thread🤦. Cutting down on my fluids right now !!! Just a thought but I wonder if she's kept Castle Greyskull in the family cos she can't sell it? If there has been trouble with a neighbour and police involved i.e. Ron's 1st birthday party , she would have to declare this to a potential buyer. Have I got this right ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.