Mrs Hinch #477 Alpaca your bags, we're moving to Lazy Lodge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm guessing there was on going issues with neighbours then after this little outburst. I thought she would have blamed us like she normally does. This neighbour really needs to speak out and expose this conniving narcissist and all her lies.
Either that, or because she's so "famous" the press were hounding her. But I doubt it.

Attachments

Reactions: 38
Ah a safety issue with the old house . Like when she thought the person hand gliding was actually the paps trying to take pics of her , or was it the lockdown parties and Ron's 1st birthday that made her feel unsafe

Ss said she'd never do a house tour because of safety, floor plan etc. But grinch won't be able to help herself to show off her new wealth

• Haha
Reactions: 78
She’s full of tit, she didn’t move because of safety issues, nor because Jamie wanted to ‘since 2019’ She visited pickle cottage & literally filmed herself screeching ‘I NEED THiS HOUSHEE, I NEED THIS LOOIIIFFEEE’
She's only lying to herself now, daft cow.

Reactions: 28
Just putting these stats here from a daily Mail article about how rich she is !
I wonder if she's considered running costs. Paying for a house and renovations, or getting everything gifted, is the easy part (relatively speaking!) How do you pay for the running costs, especially when everyone wanders around in t-shirts the whole time and then she wants to add animals like alpacas into the mix. If she's thinking about private school then the money will go fast.

If the work dries up it won't be long before running costs cripple her I'd have thought?

I feel for her if she's had problems with privacy but why would you then post anything of the outside of your house or put your name on a plaque for the outside of it?! Madness.

Reactions: 43
I’m sure this has been discussed but the threads move so quickly, are her parents moving to the new place? Is it like a commune for the extended family?
She’s just said it’s staying in the family and she’s so happy guys because she never dreamed she could help her family out like this ever 😭😭😭

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why people can’t be transparent anymore. From the government to the common folk, what’s the point of hiding and having ‘reveals’ and making up stories that you don’t need to lie about?
Let’s all be realistic. Whether u love her or dislike her, she made ££££. It was inevitable that she would move to a bigger/different place. I don’t understand why she has decided to take this route, of living in a different multiverse/time zone inception style and having to do a reveal and justifying it by lying about how awful the beef was with her neighbour?
I’m sure everyone in this country has issues with their neighbours. Doesn’t mean we can all up and move out without selling the home.
If she simply said in the summer that they are looking for a bigger place to extend the family, get the boys into nature and live in a communal home with the parents, she wouldn’t come across as such a narcissist.
the entire erratic and nonsensical time line of her being wiped out with flu, long periods of silence, weird last minute holidays, moving in overnight bombshell announcements all out of chronological order are just simply unnecessary. Just say it as it is man. You owe that much to the people who made you.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Moved because she talks shite and the neighbours can prove it most likely. The lodge is gorgeous but no doubt she’ll turn it into a soulless box like she did which Chav towers.

Reactions: 36
Not the “I had to move cos of privacy issues into this million plus pound home with all this land AND I don’t even need to sell my old home! Guysssh feel sorry for me 😢” ffs 🤦🏾‍♀️ also whilst showing us pretty much all the externals of the new house 🙄

Reactions: 57
Is she honestly blaming her neighbours for her moving?
That’s awful. They need to send her a cease and desist letter to prevent her bullshit stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
It looks plain inside. She’s bought it because of a silly little girl dream without probably even thinking of the practical problems - aka bragging to the Internet and showing people where you live.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Calling a bingo on her reasons for moving! Too predictable Sofa! Poor little bubaloo had to move to protect her privacy! What a joke 🤡 Post another picture of your vulnerable child on the toilet while you whinge about privacy and security why don't ya?!

Reactions: 53
Is this the neighbour who ran to the papers to say she’s breaking lockdown rules, I can’t wait to read more tit on the crap that went on at castle greyskull now she’s pissed off. But if it was as bad as she said it was, wouldn’t you just wanna sell the house completely, and not have a family member move in? And put them in danger? I call bullshit Sophie, it’s just a another made up sob story to feed the huns into why you have moved into a £1,200,000 house they paid for buying all you ads and sponsored tit!!!!!!View attachment 957645
I’m sorry but if it that much of a privacy issue and they felt it was no longer “their home” then they would’ve moved long before now.???

Reactions: 20
I’d feel more unsafe of the new house than the old one! Everybody with an ounce of common sense always knew she was gonna move. Looking forward to see her duck up this house too mwahahahaha

Reactions: 37
I wonder if she’s mentioned the extension as the start of the ‘privacy’ issue because by applying for planning permission, your name and address are on public record, so the address of Greyskull was out there for all to see.

She thinks she’s far more famous than she actually is, and she knows some of the Hinchers are properly invested in thinking they’re her friends.

Also, CCTV?! Yeah okay like you’d manage to keep that entirely hidden in everything you post.

Reactions: 42
I wonder if she's considered running costs. Paying for a house and renovations, or getting everything gifted, is the easy part (relatively speaking!) How do you pay for the running costs, especially when everyone wanders around in t-shirts the whole time and then she wants to add animals like alpacas into the mix. If she's thinking about private school then the money will go fast.

If the work dries up it won't be long before running costs cripple her I'd have thought?

I feel for her if she's had problems with privacy but why would you then post anything of the outside of your house or put your name on a plaque for the outside of it?! Madness.

Defo. The council tax on that house will be at least 3k a year
Probably has oil heating and not even central heating at a guess. Oil is expensive.
They will need a landscaper which will cost a fortune. Any trees on site will need cut professionally once a year or so.
Animals cost a fortune, business rate electricity is a fortune as no doubt it’s going through the business accounts.

Reactions: 26
I’m sure this has been discussed but the threads move so quickly, are her parents moving to the new place? Is it like a commune for the extended family?
She has answered that question on her stories, not with a straight yes or no though so who bloody knows. She loves the speculation 😉

Reactions: 17
Not the “I had to move cos of privacy issues into this million plus pound home with all this land AND I don’t even need to sell my old home! Guysssh feel sorry for me 😢” ffs 🤦🏾‍♀️ also whilst showing us pretty much all the externals of the new house 🙄
Never have I scoffed at something as much as I did that post, just a load of bullshit excuses to make people feel sorry for her that she’s had to move to a million pound home because of ‘safety issues’

Reactions: 26

100%. I live in a £million+ house (that's through hard work Hinch, not wanking my taps) and the council tax/cost to heat etc alone is crazy. Never mind you pay 10x more for everything due to the size... Garden maintenence, window cleaning, constant house maintenance to name a few. For example it's all very well having a big garden but you need a sit on lawn mower... and then the sit on lawn mower needs petrol and servicing and fixing... it's literally never ending. And I don't even have an alpaca 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.