Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
She’s full of shit, she didn’t move because of safety issues, nor because Jamie wanted to ‘since 2019’ She visited pickle cottage & literally filmed herself screeching ‘I NEED THiS HOUSHEE, I NEED THIS LOOIIIFFEEE’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 243

HmmmReally

VIP Member
She’s moved because the house behind her who didn’t like her had the ability to ruin her Instagram lies by proving she pre records weeks or months in advance
#astroturfgate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 182
Moaned about privacy concerns but then plastering the new place all over Instagram. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out where it is 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 165

Bettygee

She’s happy for family to live there because there is no security issues. It’s just a made up story to make her sheep feel sorry for her and Make them believe that she needed this overpriced house

• Heart
Reactions: 142
Zoof: I'm never leaving my grey manor 🥺 Guys, people ask all the time but I could never leave my home. I have slothed hard here. #soblessed #ad

2 days later

Guysch, I've been dying to show you this for months. Got a little somewhere to show you. Let's go....🥺😭😭 i didn't want to move here but a nasty person was really nasty and mean but I'm not going to go into that. We got our dream home guys. I wasn't safe in my old home and privacy is an issue when folk know where you live. Guysch, I just larve it. Can't say too much about where it is but it feels palacial. #queenhunch
d1.jpg

**Not Hunch's real home

• Haha
Reactions: 141

MrsDon1

VIP Member
I appreciate I’m not a self absorbed borderline psychopath but surely if you wanted to give your Dad his dream workshop you’d do it in his own house?

• Haha
Reactions: 118

dumdums83

VIP Member
Is this the neighbour who ran to the papers to say she’s breaking lockdown rules, I can’t wait to read more shit on the crap that went on at castle greyskull now she’s pissed off. But if it was as bad as she said it was, wouldn’t you just wanna sell the house completely, and not have a family member move in? And put them in danger? I call bullshit Sophie, it’s just a another made up sob story to feed the huns into why you have moved into a £1,200,000 house they paid for buying all you ads and sponsored shit!!!!!!
D8A6DEFA-3649-44B7-84B3-62C2D87D2765.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Lotte6058

So trolls… I’m going to reveal something. I’m pretty rich. Not hunch rich but not far off. It’s inherited. Does it make me happy? Nope. Would I give it all up to have the person still here. Yup. Having money makes life easier and makes you grateful but it doesn’t mean I am any better than anyone who doesn’t have money. What do I find value in. Walking my dog, seeing my friends, volunteering.

To anyone sat here feeling crappy don’t. You have more value than she ever will. Value and worth is defined by whether you are a good person and how you live your life. And despite what people may say I fundamentally believe everyone on here is good.

And no im not getting a round of fizzy drinks and crunky snacks in for everyone. There is too many of you and it would bankrupt me faster than you can say alpaca.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107

Andioooop

VIP Member
Also, she’s got quite the nerve to waffle on about privacy yet film her neighbours horses & land

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Bennington12

Moving cos of privacy my bum hole! Just say you wanted to move - not like you're the first or last to want to move 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 97

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Is she honestly blaming her neighbours for her moving?
That’s awful. They need to send her a cease and desist letter to prevent her bullshit stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

12inchthinbase

New thread suggestion: Moved down the road to avoid the drama, thinks buying a llama makes her a farmer 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Bettygee

3846F092-647E-4D29-B345-D926A24F8379.gif

Tell me you don’t do DIY without telling me…. Alright there shaking Stevens

• Haha
Reactions: 82

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I don’t understand why people can’t be transparent anymore. From the government to the common folk, what’s the point of hiding and having ‘reveals’ and making up stories that you don’t need to lie about?
Let’s all be realistic. Whether u love her or hate her, she made ££££. It was inevitable that she would move to a bigger/different place. I don’t understand why she has decided to take this route, of living in a different multiverse/time zone inception style and having to do a reveal and justifying it by lying about how awful the beef was with her neighbour?
I’m sure everyone in this country has issues with their neighbours. Doesn’t mean we can all up and move out without selling the home.
If she simply said in the summer that they are looking for a bigger place to extend the family, get the boys into nature and live in a communal home with the parents, she wouldn’t come across as such a narcissist.
the entire erratic and nonsensical time line of her being wiped out with flu, long periods of silence, weird last minute holidays, moving in overnight bombshell announcements all out of chronological order are just simply unnecessary. Just say it as it is man. You owe that much to the people who made you.

• Heart
Reactions: 79