Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve stayed in plenty of rental properties and every one that’s accepted dogs states that they’re not allowed on the furniture

Reactions: 39
Why would grinch be the sole director of Mrs Hinch Ltd? Wouldn’t it be better for tax reasons for Inch to be a director too? Genuine question as I know sod all about business so sorry if I’m being thick…
I have a limited company. You can have multiple directors or just one (I have two). As a limited company Sophie is technically an employee of her own business so she only needs to pay national insurance on the ‘salary’ that she withdraws from the account. If anyone were to sue her limited company she would be unaffected as a person, they couldn’t come after her home or cars, only after the business assets.

Reactions: 18
was just coming to say the same.

Sophie ‘the rules don’t apply to me’ Hinchliffe

I actually think the post is to show some kind of real time as the tv is visible so could work out what’s on
Ugh it’s so disrespectful... what a chav

Reactions: 20

Facebook page to the rental

Reactions: 9
I’ve stayed in plenty of rental properties and every one that’s accepted dogs states that they’re not allowed on the furniture

This. I wouldn’t be that bleeping disrespectful by letting the hound on the sofa. But then this is Saint Soph, will throw some extra money at them and promise them a good review and think that it will solve the problem. She really is a bleeping moron.

Reactions: 30
Not been around much last few day's, found out I'm going to be a Granny at 51 😭 I'm still 18 in the head but body doesn't comply, I'd love to be in a log cabin away somewhere peaceful for Xmas, not a Hinch farmhouse but I'm stuck at work maybe next year, missed last end of thread, did Jimbobnojobs Family go with them after? Maybe that's why she's not showing or posting much🤔
Congrats!! I am 46 and have 2 grand crotch goblins. Its amazing... enjoy every second (remember you can hand these ones back!) X

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How long before she reads here, remembers he shouldn’t be on the sofa, and deletes it.

Reactions: 28
Pretty sure she posted that dog on the furniture snap just to bait us... oh hi Hinchy 👋

Reactions: 17
We take our dog to rentals but never let her on the sofa and certainly not lie on the cushions -that’s not on. Other people have to use those cushions and you don’t want them covered in dog hairs & dog juices 💩 We always take our dog blankets and beds along with us because we know our dog won’t be allowed on the rental furniture. Soph is just disrespectful. Imagine if the tables were turned and this was her holiday rental and some chav off Instagram was posting pictures of their dog on her cushions. Gretel rant would be out in full force 😂

Reactions: 32
Thought it said no dog on the sofa. But then what bleeping rules apply to her. I would rage if that was my property
I came here to say the exact same thing. I hope she gets charged the cleaning fee. Or better chucked out today.

Reactions: 13
For a farmhouse stay, I was expecting something grander. She’s tried to stay relatable and ‘oh I’m just one of you’ by staying where she is. Who knows, this could have all happened last week with a fake Christmas dinner and her actual Christmas plans aren’t shown! She must live a double life to some degree

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.