Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God knows but can she be arsed to change into anuvver not worn for 3 days set of COSY "prison greys" for a hard day staring out the windaaz from the sofa/chair admiring the flat misty grey fields? 🤔😄
Can you imagine if she had just beeen there for one afternoon and got a weeks worth of footage out of it but had forgotten to change her own outfit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Casual observation but Hinch hasn't liked or commented on tend bff SS posts for quite some time! Major case of jealousy there obviously but at least that family seem genuinely happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So.... sister has been for a drive by after cleaning the horse out. Its a way off the main road so she couldn't see much but said she couldn't see a motor home from where she was, so they're either out n about or not there.
She said it was hard to actually go to the cottages and have a look as you'd probably only go there if you were staying there but she's gonna have another look later

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
So.... sister has been for a drive by after cleaning the horse out. Its a way off the main road so she couldn't see much but said she couldn't see a motor home from where she was, so they're either out n about or not there.
She said it was hard to actually go to the cottages and have a look as you'd probably only go there if you were staying there but she's gonna have another look later
Ummm ... There's something very weird and disjointed about the whole thing starting with the long radio silence tend flu a week ago.

Reactions: 37
Shes a sheep fleecing wolf, but after this week I'm tempted to eat beans on toast for 6 months to spend a grand or 2 on going away for Christmas next year haha feels quite bargainous to me at the moment 😅😅.

I will be really surprised if the return from "the north" doesn't result in them going to the new house. Video of the trip home, showing them missing the turning for Maldon and her saying "err Jaymeeeeee where are we going?!"
"Oi oi, Its a surprise innit babe"
Cue turning into Chav Cottage, cheesy music and "oh my god, I cant believe this is happening to little old me" and a montage of all the rooms filled with crushed velvet and no toys.

THIS is why fiddle is "up north", cause her stuff is being moved into Castle greyskull hence why they can't just spend Christmas together at her place!
My husbands side of the family go away for Christmas. They're in Duabi. Id rather be somewhere snowy.

Reactions: 19
So she's taken a break from lounging at home to lounging somewhere else? must be exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Fab recap @Pollyanna263
I need.to catch up on the last thread but doesn't look like I've missed much apart from 2 pics of a field and some tend sleeping 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm pretty sure it's been emptied. But if it's not sold, telling the world that she's on holiday is not the cleverest. The kitchen, bathroom and heating system could easily be gone before they get back.
Dumb as dumb could be.
Imagine if she came back and she’s got squatters in the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine getting holidays all the time when you don’t work, must be tiring! The one time I was out of work for a few months I could barely afford to go to londis! Hard life for poor old sopha

Reactions: 41
Ummm ... There's something very weird and disjointed about the whole thing starting with the long radio silence tend flu a week ago.
I think this was a pre-Christmas getaway, maybe ma and pa are up that way to see family and Soph and Jamie went for a few days, before back to the new house for actual Christmas.

Reactions: 34
It says something when her holiday content is just as bland as her normal content 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Why would grinch be the sole director of Mrs Hinch Ltd? Wouldn’t it be better for tax reasons for Inch to be a director too? Genuine question as I know sod all about business so sorry if I’m being thick…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm pretty sure it's been emptied. But if it's not sold, telling the world that she's on holiday is not the cleverest. The kitchen, bathroom and heating system could easily be gone before they get back.
Dumb as dumb could be.
She'll come back to squatters with any luck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think this was a pre-Christmas getaway, maybe ma and pa are up that way to see family and Soph and Jamie went for a few days, before back to the new house for actual Christmas.
I’m just massively doubting she flew up to Scotland and then back again. I don’t think she was caught in real time any time after the radio appearance. The gleam Xmas meal didn’t have any real evidence it happened on that day.
She intentionally drew attention to the dog being groomed. And Ronnie has had a haircut. This is her trying to prove to tattle it’s real time.
I’ll eat my words if we get a selfie of her in the local eatery bent over a fan with her black head wrap on.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m just massively doubting she flew up to Scotland and then back again. I don’t think she was caught in real time any time after the radio appearance. The gleam Xmas meal didn’t have any real evidence it happened on that day.
She intentionally drew attention to the dog being groomed. And Ronnie has had a haircut. This is her trying to prove to tattle it’s real time.
I’ll eat my words if we get a selfie of her in the local eatery bent over a fan with her black head wrap on.
Did no one else from the Gleam do post anything about it?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.