Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s letting that dog lie all over that sofa without even a protective cover because she’s got absolutely no respect and has no idea how much things cost and quite frankly doesn’t care.

How do people fall into the “sweet little Mrs Hinch” narrative when she just shows how much of a disrespectful, hard faced spoiled little brat she is time and time again?!

Reactions: 48
Here’s some fun activities you could be doing with your 2 year old:
Make some Xmas cards to hand out round the house
A gingerbread house
Bake some biscuits and decorate
Melted chocolate with sprinkles
Make some little decorations for the tree
Make some natural reindeer food from found items on a walk
Watch some Xmas films (emmerdale doesn’t count)
Or even just sit and play cars together. Ffs. She pisses me off.
This is HER holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
A gingerbread house
This is HER holiday.
even go to Tesco and buy gingerbread men and writing icing, sprinkles, choc buttons etc, let Ron (and cling on) wild decorating them.

Reactions: 27
A gingerbread house
This is HER holiday.
but those require moving from the sofa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The weather is tit today! Cold and foggy!! However there is plenty for them to do "up north" if she looks around! She can't tell us she hasn't booked anything!!

Reactions: 20
even go to Tesco and buy gingerbread men and writing icing, sprinkles, choc buttons etc, let Ron (and cling on) wild decorating them.
You would think so wouldn't you but it would probably be a case of....
"I ARRANGED for the Farmhouse Cottage to be fully pre-stocked with everyfink we need so we didn't need to go anywhere evvvva! So bulk supplies of Mugshots and Sketti Oops then? 😏🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thought it said no dog on the sofa. But then what bleeping rules apply to her. I would rage if that was my property
This infuriates me. What if the people that are there next have allergies and her dog has been lying over the sofa, rubbing his dog penis on everything. 😆🤢
Oh yes but I forget, rules don't apply to Sopha do they. 🙄

Reactions: 25
I think she enjoys being rumbled,must give her some sense of validity.
I mean why advertise the companies she follows if she wants privacy 🤷‍♀️
She's probably looking for a trolling headline in one of the comics.
I also think Pa has taken the campervan to catch up with estranged family members. Fiddle may or may not tag along.Just a thought.

Reactions: 35
Cottage company: ‘please note we do not allow dogs on sofas or soft furnishings’

Hinch: ‘he’s not a dog he’s human. Hope that helps x’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
My Christmas wish is that the use of the following emojis will be taken away from certain influencers
🥺 🥲

So overused by the likes of hinch and SS for every little (tiny, insignificant) household task they manage to accomplish!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Never mind the extra fees if the dog mucks up the sofa, it's her they should be worrying about. Thing will need to go on the bonfire if they're there til early Jan.
If she febreezes it as much as she does then I’m sure that task won’t be too difficult 🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All that disposable income and what does she do for Christmas? Hires a motor home but doesn’t stay in it and rents a cottage to sit on the sofa and watch Emmerdale. What a complete waste of time and money.

Reactions: 46
I've said it before, but I'll say it again... she takes having children for granted.

I haven't been lucky enough to be able to have any, but I would so love to make this time of year magical for children. But all she does it sit on her lazy filtered arse whilst her kids are somewhere else with someone else. Come on you skanky mare, step up and be a mother!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
I hope she leaves that bastard thumb on the mini bench in the middle of nowhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The move announcement looks like it could be coming soon.
I've dreamed of sitting on a bench in the middle of a field😂 nae bother sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.