Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep that’s about it! Most of what you missed was discussion about B&M, the North East, and the local delicacy that is parmo as explained by @Danielle0120
Lmaooooo us Teessiders got a little too passionate last night, apologies for derailing the thread tattlers.
But mention a parmo and I go on one. Soz again 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How hard is she craning her neck in that tend sleeping photo with Lennie? You're 31 Hinch, double chins are inevitable.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If she doesn't announce her move I'm gonna be so deflated. It's the only reason I'm hanging around tbh, cos I know it'll make the thread go back to the good ol days

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Imagine getting holidays all the time when you don’t work, must be tiring! The one time I was out of work for a few months I could barely afford to go to londis! Hard life for poor old sopha
She's a full time working muvver & worked so arrrd designing her collecshunn of copious dull tatt, blank books etc ... the exhaustion is real so Soph needs to GET COSY under a blankey on a sofa wivv a big hot choclitt made by Ma which will make it all better! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😴😄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So let me get this straight - she’s not travelled very far at all, in a giant, unnecessary motorhome, to stay in a farmhouse cottage that is as basic as they come 🥴👍🏼 tit for brains…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So do we think they are seeing her dads family and her sisters whilst she’s nearby…?

Reactions: 8
My husbands side of the family go away for Christmas. They're in Duabi. Id rather be somewhere snowy.
Not been around much last few day's, found out I'm going to be a Granny at 51 😭 I'm still 18 in the head but body doesn't comply, I'd love to be in a log cabin away somewhere peaceful for Xmas, not a Hinch farmhouse but I'm stuck at work maybe next year, missed last end of thread, did Jimbobnojobs Family go with them after? Maybe that's why she's not showing or posting much🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Not been around much last few day's, found out I'm going to be a Granny at 51 😭 I'm still 18 in the head but body doesn't comply, I'd love to be in a log cabin away somewhere peaceful for Xmas, not a Hinch farmhouse but I'm stuck at work maybe next year, missed last end of thread, did Jimbobnojobs Family go with them after? Maybe that's why she's not showing or posting much🤔
Congrats on the soon to be Granny status! I'm not far off your age and still 12 in the head so I completely get it!! 😉
We have no idea what's going on and if jimbobnojob's mob are wivvv them then I guess we would be none the wiser as per usual 🤷‍♀️🤪

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.