Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been pondered but what are the odds that she's gone away for Christmas because the movers are in too pack everything up and move it to the new place ready for the big reveal after Christmas...🤬 god I hate the women.
Or maybe the “Christmas“ trip is a pre record and she’s already in the new place ready for the Xmas big reveal

Reactions: 13
Well she does randomly have a pillow over her stomach while tend playing with her child.
She’s been pulling her jumpers and tops out in the corners to give them the flat appearance too this is why I said there’s gonna be a scan photo in a balloon or something

Reactions: 11
She’s been pulling her jumpers and tops out in the corners to give them the flat appearance too this is why I said there’s gonna be a scan photo in a balloon or something
Yeah and she will probably tell everyone at the same time and make out no one knew

Reactions: 9
And skanky Stace has knocked it out of the park again tonight with an appearance from Santa in the grotto they made. I’m not her biggest fan but the look on Rex’s face was magical! What’s next Hinch??
Stacey: “Me and Rex spent time together each day building the Grotto.”

Hinch: “look Guysssh. Me and Ron spent time together each day building this farm house in a real field with three alpacas.” 🦙 🦙 🦙

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Well she does randomly have a pillow over her stomach while tend playing with her child.
I REALLY don’t want to ‘defend’ her in anyway at all. But I have absolutely severe body issues (I’m diagnosed with BDD) Because my partner has covid we’re currently isolating in different parts of the house and I’m not going to see him for about another 7 days (I’m not going to see anyone, but you know what I mean!) I’m sat here with a cushion over my lap because I ‘have’ too (hate the site of me!).
I’ve waffled a bit but I can understand where that bit comes from iyswim? She seems incredibly insecure in herself (hence the filters etc) and I’m guessing that’s a part of it too.
She’s still a massive twit though 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 42
duck me i go for a accidentally early night cos my toddler has drained the life out of me, and SS has smashed Christmas out the park. Even i have mum guilt and my kids seen santa 3 times this year and hes only one haha. But na i really hope she does this every year with Rex and Rose (she probs wont but yknow)

Also does this mean hinch is taking the boys to santa tommorow or something

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She blows my mind. Country living can be TOUGH. Getting snowed in for 2/3 weeks with a newborn was so hard. We don’t wear fancy matching tracksuits, we wear waterproofs and lined trousers with proper walking shoes because it’s bloody freezing and if the dog takes off and you end up on your butt, you need to at least be dry! But yeah Sofa, go live your Cath Kidston nightmare.
Cath kidston nightmare 😂 bleeping nailed it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
BE KIND GUYSCHHHH FOR FECK SAKEEEEEE

Narcissistic people don't deserve kindness.

Reactions: 20
Not been around much last few day's, found out I'm going to be a Granny at 51 😭 I'm still 18 in the head but body doesn't comply, I'd love to be in a log cabin away somewhere peaceful for Xmas, not a Hinch farmhouse but I'm stuck at work maybe next year, missed last end of thread, did Jimbobnojobs Family go with them after? Maybe that's why she's not showing or posting much🤔
Congratulations! Me too, although I’m 49. I don’t feel ‘adult’ enough to be a grandmother, 😕

That holiday looks boring af for the kids. I hope they’re at least taking them out for some fun. Maybe Fiddle and weepy Al take them out whilst Sopha grafts her thighs to the sofa and reads Tattle.

Reactions: 12
Just catching up and loads of you are saying you feel guilty or that you are exhausted or having mum guilt…
If your children go to bed happy healthy safe fed and loved.. You’re doing just fine.
duck what you see on social media
Grinch has shown us.. it’s all tend dog poo.

You’re doing fine, have a baileys, get your head down. Memories mean more than an insta worthy post (Unless your hinch)
I’m fank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Congratulations! Me too, although I’m 49. I don’t feel ‘adult’ enough to be a grandmother, 😕

That holiday looks boring af for the kids. I hope they’re at least taking them out for some fun. Maybe Fiddle and weepy Al take them out whilst Sopha grafts her thighs to the sofa and reads Tattle.
49 too! The nusty gen X Club who tell it as it is! 😄🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She puts the c*nt in country 👍 ATV

Calling it now she’s pregnant and that’s why she needs the new prison
Imagine having another baby just to keep to your word of not moving unless they out grew the house hahahahahaha she would wouldn’t she want she is that deranged

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does everything she posts sound so contrived and awkward🤷‍♀️
Surely just got to say, hard time of year for many,
Tattles open 24/7 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s going to take a while to astroturf that field to her specification.

I noticed her picture that her teef look so different. Did she have the flu or new teef?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She shares quotes like that but all she read from that was don’t give people a hard time AKA nobody give her a hard time 🙄 she would of just ready that as it’s Christmas don’t give me a hard time and not a thought to anyone else

Reactions: 15
Has she still not done the big reveal yet? Only thing I’m sticking around for lol. Currently trying to sleep as my wee boy had to have emergency surgery this evening and the bloody heart monitor thing keeps beeping and it’s driving me insane! Fabulous Christmas Eve Eve for us but home tomorrow hopefully.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
....Again,there's a few she's ignored now, she must be seething 🤣🤣
She’s the Wi
Has she still not done the big reveal yet? Only thing I’m sticking around for lol. Currently trying to sleep as my wee boy had to have emergency surgery this evening and the bloody heart monitor thing keeps beeping and it’s driving me insane! Fabulous Christmas Eve Eve for us but home tomorrow hopefully.
Hope he’s better soon! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.