Mrs Hinch #472 - Shame it wasn't her thumb instead of her toe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here . Maybe we are neighbours 😂
Oooh exciting! I’ll have to devise a signal on my dog walks around the village/up the river bank so tattlers can spot me!
If you live near a bridge then chances are we are, yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IMAGINE if after all this, there wasn't actually a house move at all 😂😂😂 like maybe she was turned down for a mortgage and has just fed the narrative of a house move to up the engagement 😂😂😂
This has been my thought too, just messing for the sake of Tattle and to up her engagement. The games she's played with us Tattlers in the past, it really wouldn't surprise me in the least. Nothing at the end of it just to get one over on us. The sly dick head that she is.

Reactions: 13
The motor home is for weeping Al I doubt fiddle would share a bed with him since soph indirectly reveal they split didn’t she write separate Christmas cards or something which got tattle talking and he was never seen!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know we all jest but I genuinely don’t know what I would do if I seen her in the flesh 🧐
If it were a chance encounter and I managed to recognise her in the wild, which is unlikely as she looks nothing like her Instagram self, and she was with her kids I would ignore her and carry on - then report to Tattle about what colour sleeping bag she was wearing obv 😂

But I'd bloody love to meet her properly. Like an arranged Q&A. I would 100% ask her why she lies and ask her why she/Jimbob don't have a job or why she can't be alone with her kids.

I genuinely have hundreds of questions and accusations for her I'd readily ask of her if the opportunity occured!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If it were a chance encounter and I managed to recognise her in the wild, which is unlikely as she looks nothing like her Instagram self, and she was with her kids I would ignore her and carry on - then report to Tattle about what colour sleeping bag she was wearing obv 😂

But I'd bloody love to meet her properly. Like an arranged Q&A. I would 100% ask her why she lies and ask her why she/Jimbob don't have a job or why she can't be alone with her kids.

I genuinely have hundreds of questions and accusations for her I'd readily ask of her if the opportunity occured!
Yes!! I always think this. Like if she honestly thinks she has a clear conscience, welcome some of the trickier questions about her morals, the environmental impact of the products she promotes, her prerecords, use of filters etc.

But you know she NEVER would. Even when she’s on radio shows etc the questions are filtered within an inch of their lives. Look at the loose women one where Stacey had to jump in when Janet Street Porter started to ask the questions that matter. The look on Hinch’s face said it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not 100% but I think the picture is supposed to look hole punched (🤷‍♀️) and that's why her foot looks fucked.

She's so dull. Do her followers genuinely look forward to her stories?
I'd absolutely love to know what her and inch's IQ is - because even with fat stacks they still manage to live the most boring of lives and neither of them have anything to say. Absolutely duck all.

Hinch posts all these quotes but it's painfully obvious that she's just googled some generic statement with "quote" at the end and she isn't posting it to inspire anyone....shes doing it like she's editing her MSN chat name and wants to he noticed.
I think we look forward to her stories more than her sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not 100% but I think the picture is supposed to look hole punched (🤷‍♀️) and that's why her foot looks fucked.

She's so dull. Do her followers genuinely look forward to her stories?
I'd absolutely love to know what her and inch's IQ is - because even with fat stacks they still manage to live the most boring of lives and neither of them have anything to say. Absolutely duck all.

Hinch posts all these quotes but it's painfully obvious that she's just googled some generic statement with "quote" at the end and she isn't posting it to inspire anyone....shes doing it like she's editing her MSN chat name and wants to he noticed.
She’s used a hole punched filter for sure BUT it’s been positioned right over her foot. Nothing is a coincidence when it comes to those trotters.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just had a thought, I swear there's some llamas or Alpacas near where she is off the A66. You're welcome Soph if you want a day out
There’s a place in Swaledale that has Alpaca’s I think. It’s Reeth/Keld way from the top of my tit memory.

Maybe to use as a little "private space" Passion Wagon for her and Jaymeenoknackers ? 🤣 🤮
“If the Motorhome is rocking, don’t come knocking” 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's one hell of a walk she's been on! Wonder if she got lost in a field? Her sheep must be worried sick about her. Better call police and report her as missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I think her stories will go 1 of 2 ways. 1 she will share a few snippets every day and you'll never see jombobnojobs family in them. Orrrrr she will go radio silence (again 🙄) and then we will get a slushy montage of just how perfik it all was except Ronnie being naughty all the time. Followed by ads ads ads then the house move around 5th January.
Just catching up V behind, what house move!?!

Reactions: 1
Yes!! I always think this. Like if she honestly thinks she has a clear conscience, welcome some of the trickier questions about her morals, the environmental impact of the products she promotes, her prerecords, use of filters etc.

But you know she NEVER would. Even when she’s on radio shows etc the questions are filtered within an inch of their lives. Look at the loose women one where Stacey had to jump in when Janet Street Porter started to ask the questions that matter. The look on Hinch’s face said it all.
I didn’t see this episode??? What happened?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.