Mrs Hinch #472 - Shame it wasn't her thumb instead of her toe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Big W holds a special place in my heart man. Have moved away but visit once /twice a year for a parmo, Pease pudding and to see family 🤣 in that order 🤣

Wonder how hinch will fayre with a parmo and proper garlic sauce? Eeeeee I feel like I'm in a secret club
YOU HAD ME AT PARMO
Awwwwww you're one of my people.... Hinch isn't worthy of a parmo! I'll be fuming you know

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure the screenshot said 800 pound for 2 adults 2 kids, 3 nights. That was for end of January. I bet staying there for Christmas will be double. There doing longer than 3 nights too, so for them 4 alone it'll be waaaaaay more than a grand, but then there's all the other family members who are with her.. Al, mad ma, cling on.. Whoever else is there, hinch keeps making a point of saying she's blessed enough to be able to do this,in other words paid for everyoneeeee... It'd of set her back a good few grand if not probably alot more, for a basic farmhouse. It's nout amazing really.

Then the motorhome rental which aren't cheap at all, which just makes absolutely no sense why they've gone in one.
She'll piss her money away before long. It won't last forever.
Crazy money for something basic! Maybe they took a motorhome because the place doesn't sleep enough people?! So relatable guyyzzzzz

Reactions: 6
george kept his donations anonymous as do many people, we have no idea how much Sophie donates .
I was just saying to hubby earlier about how the proceeds of his Last Christmas single went to charity and so is still making money for charity today 💕💕 also, George put Andrews name on careless whisper so Andrew would always have money. He was a generous kind soul who was taken too soon. He certainly never advertised the fact he donated, in fact, one time he donated 50k to a charity on the This Morning show and wanted to be kept anonymous but it was Richard Madeley who revealed his name. I had the pleasure of seeing this beautiful man in concert 3 times. RIP George ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Obscure reference unless you are of a certain age, but this must be her role model (her win was equivalent to £3.5m today)

58ABD5F7-4AE7-47F4-AC69-93FB319A8A3E.jpeg

Viv does not hide her futz though

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Loving all the fellow Teessiders! 😂 hello!! Next time I visit Portrack B&M I will certainly be looking at people closely - “Are you on tattle?” “Do you think Hinch is a twit?” “Do you know if they sell TUFT trays here?”

I was only in there the other day. My MIL was telling me how much of a fan she is of Hinch now (I know!). I remember thinking at the time, bleeping hell I hope nobody heard that and thinks we are both Hincher’s. She talks so loud as well. I just power walked down the aisle without her debating whether to leave her there.

Wonder if Hinch will treat herself to a battered Mars bar seems as we just chomp away on those? Go on Hinch treat yo self. (Says the woman who hasn’t tried one).
I will look out for you in there 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Big W holds a special place in my heart man. Have moved away but visit once /twice a year for a parmo, Pease pudding and to see family 🤣 in that order 🤣

Wonder how hinch will fayre with a parmo and proper garlic sauce? Eeeeee I feel like I'm in a secret club
Bet she tells us all in a month or so, she managed to find a parmo back home. “Guyshh you will never BeliEveee thisss, Jaymeh found a small, local business that delivers home made Parmos 💫 I can’t believe it. I’m sooo exciTED”.
Not realising it’s a Teesside thing. Sends Jamie off to Nando’s hoping we don’t notice.

Sausage and bean melt gate round 2

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet she tells us all in a month or so, she managed to find a parmo back home. “Guyshh you will never BeliEveee thisss, Jaymeh found a small, local business that delivers home made Parmos 💫 I can’t believe it. I’m sooo exciTED”.
Not realising it’s a Teesside thing. Sends Jamie off to Nando’s hoping we don’t notice.

Listen Red, that bint ain't touching noooooo parmo of ours 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

I'm going to admit something that is quite difficult for me to say out loud... I've been living in Teesside nearly 2 years, been visiting for 10 and still never had a parmo!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

Imagine how fuming everyone up here will be if she "finds one". A place near me does them, but nowhere close to teesside ones

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aye she'll be taking all the ideas, there has been plenty mentioned! And she would of had to of had these booked awhile cos most sell out in October when they go on sale!

I for one hopes she visits fenwicks window in town because of the sheep theme hahaha
Na shes a celeb int she, theyll give her private access to the handsomes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm going to admit something that is quite difficult for me to say out loud... I've been living in Teesside nearly 2 years, been visiting for 10 and still never had a parmo!
I'm only joking, but seriously try one. A proper one though, there amazing.... not a tit Jeff the chef from asda.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I feel so sad about being North but not that North! Sounds awesome.

The Grinch won't appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.