Mrs Hinch #472 - Shame it wasn't her thumb instead of her toe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaaaaa I wanna meet so many people from this thread!

We had proper bad fog on Saturday, it lasted allll day near me, all day, all night but we haven't since and certainly haven't today. She's about 40 minutes away from me at the min so she may of had fog but I don't think so? Someone from up there may be able to clarify but I think it's a pre record.
I'd love to go snooping, I just wanna see her real face, but I sharnt be a weirdo. I'll stay indoors and hope I bump into her in b&m, I'd just purposely walk infront of her with the tattle website and my profile pic up on my phone
I know we all jest but I genuinely don’t know what I would do if I seen her in the flesh 🧐

Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry to be a totally ignorant southern (midland) Jessie but what the duck is a Parmo?
Oh you sweet child. It's a delicacy.
Breaded chicken or pork, porks my personal fav, white bechamel sauce on top, then topped with cheese. Gotta have garlic sauce too.
Google North East parmo on Google images
, put the fucker between a bread bun aka parmo burger and *chefs kiss*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I knew it. MIL loves hinch. She’s a well to do woman, Works for the council and earns a fortune.. but she loves hinch. Apparently now she dedicates her Saturdays off work to cleaning her house, I’m so so glad we aren’t on speaking terms cos she already annoys me so this would annoy me more 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m from Teesside too! I don’t live there anymore tho. And I’m one of the few that can’t stand a parmo. Don’t mind a butcher made one but I can’t stand takeaway ones 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love how many of us here are from or live in the Teesside area ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have to put my 2p’s worth in. Why the actual F has she hired a motor home to drive ooop north to a cottage? What’s the point in having the motor home? They don’t sleep in it and won’t be using it. Am I missing something? It’s yet another pointless thing. She’s actually the dimmest lightbulb in the chandelier. Just drive to a cottage in a normal car you absolute tool of a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was the elf not invited on the holiday? I can’t function without seeing her drastic attempts and also where are the advent calendars?
Wonder how much she paid for them to decorate the place in Christmas decorations in OCTOBER 😂😂😂😂

Wouldn’t surprise me! We need the advent calendar montage and Henry is wasting away without his advent treat before his breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to put my 2p’s worth in. Why the actual F has she hired a motor home to drive ooop north to a cottage? What’s the point in having the motor home? They don’t sleep in it and won’t be using it. Am I missing something? It’s yet another pointless thing. She’s actually the dimmest lightbulb in the chandelier. Just drive to a cottage in a normal car you absolute tool of a woman
Maybe to use as a little "private space" Passion Wagon for her and Jaymeenoknackers ? 🤣 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.