Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess at least she showed real life dirt rather than cleaning her clean bathrooms not that I’m sticking up for her in any way 😆
Oh i know, I agree honestly, but I just think it's scruffy as living in a house and having your kids run and crawl around a floor that once mopped the water is BLACK .... She's not a bloody cleaner 🤮

Reactions: 18
So it’s the exact same motor home from her Peppa Pig trip. Same reg and same leaking pipe on the side, leaky pipes surely would be something a hire company would look in to and repair for safety 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️. So did you hire it Hinch? Or did you buy it?
Even the efflorescence on the wall behind looks the same and I don't know about anyone else but the bits of this on our house look different everyday and change when the weather changes! Definitely the same day

Reactions: 13
Oh i know, I agree honestly, but I just think it's scruffy as living in a house and having your kids run and crawl around a floor that once mopped the water is BLACK .... She's not a bloody cleaner 🤮
Agreed I’d be mortified if my baby socks were black from being at home! That reminds me I haven’t mopped for a few days 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Lennie gets his story ‘blesshisheart’ and poor Ron gets lumped in with Henners. Also she never puts tit music over Lonnies stories, only Ron.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Again laughing her arse off at something not remotely funny. Cute possibly but she laughs all the time, no wonder Inch thinks he’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Agreed I’d be mortified if my baby socks were black from being at home! That reminds me I haven’t mopped for a few days 😆
Everytime I go to my sister in laws house (they all wear shoes in house) but I take my shoes and my kids shoes off just because its respectful even if they don't, and our feet and socks are BLACK, it's embarrassing honestly. Not sure why anyone would want to sit in their own filth but hey ho 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Soz guys I’m kate to the party first day of the holidays so me and the minis have just been hybernating ❤ . But is that it?! A brief explaination about a tend flu, more guff about not being ready for Xmas yet a tonne of tat waiting to go in a motor home and blow me down they’ve rented a motor home to go to a farmhouse?

Reactions: 15
Lonnie looks different there. It’s hard to be sure with all the filters but he looks slimmer in that video compared to the Xmas tree grid post. And to Me slimmer in a baby means older.

Reactions: 26
Are they not setting off today then cos its 5pm..... Are they honestly gonna drive through the night and let the kids sleep in their car seats? How unsafe for the kids, and uncomfortable. Or are they setting off tomorrow, if so why pay for the motorhome for a whole day when it's not used?

Reactions: 25
Why does the motor home always get driven over that patch of grass 😂 can’t he avoid it? Isn’t there enough road🤷‍♀️

Lonnie looks different there. It’s hard to be sure with all the filters but he looks slimmer in that video compared to the Xmas tree grid post. And to Me slimmer in a baby means older.
He looks completely different without a filter. Beautiful baby regardless but it's the first thing I noticed. Not just slimmer, his actual looks are different.

Reactions: 14
God she’s dragging this out isn’t she? If you’re going on holiday just piss off on it already. Why pick the campervan up first thing this morning if you’re going to faff about for the entire day? Winds me up when people plan a trip and don’t prepare for it, stop dithering and go already.

Does Lonnie only have one toy? I mean it’s one more than Ronnie but Yano maybe Lonnie would like some stacking cups or something jingly jangly. My two had that soft book too. It’s great. But it’s like it’s his only toy…

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Are they not setting off today then cos its 5pm..... Are they honestly gonna drive through the night and let the kids sleep in their car seats? How unsafe for the kids, and uncomfortable. Or are they setting off tomorrow, if so why pay for the motorhome for a whole day when it's not used?
Because it’s theirs🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Flu my arse? Proper flu floors you for weeks. I had it once in my 20’s and my mum had to help me walk to the bathroom, I was hallucinating as my temperature was through the roof. Won’t she have had the flu vaccine as she has a medical condition does she not? If she was ill it would be a virus but not flu.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.