Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rumour has it we’re going back to step 2 as of 27th December. No overnight stays, no mixing with other households indoors, only one other household or six people outdoors .... good luck with the holiday Hinch 👍🏻
It won’t make any difference, the rules have never applied to her anyway

Reactions: 15
Last time she hired the camper van didn't she say Henry wasn't allowed in it? Can't see them not taking first born with them for Christmas so how she going to get around explaining this??

Reactions: 22
Packing to go away for Christmas. Don't forget ....

• to not be a bleep
• no one gives a duck
• to keep it 'relatable' hun 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What's the bet that the reveal is that it's not a holiday home at all but Jamie has brought it for them and everyone knew but poor old little Soph what a dream when her xmas gift is a key in a box she wont believe it guys, she'll be 'crying' all day about how lucky she is and how she ' cant believe it' 🙈

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Go on then. Who can zoom in on the iPad thing in the background to check the date 😂
My eyes aren’t good enough.
Oh Ronnie. How much of your day is screen based? 😞😞

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Rumour has it we’re going back to step 2 as of 27th December. No overnight stays, no mixing with other households indoors, only one other household or six people outdoors .... good luck with the holiday Hinch 👍🏻
Honestly if this happens I am going to have a mental breakdown that’s the only day I can see my partner because he’s got covid for the second time.

I have never felt this bad at christmas In my whole life, I know there’s a lot of people that have it worse but I am really struggling and the fact she’s boasting about going away for Christmas is driving me insane.
Some of us don’t have it as easy hinch!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It bothers me the way she doesn't include her children in "us". "So that us and the boys can wake up..." Aren't your boys part of your core family, Soph? Why do you view them separately from "us"? Shouldn't it just be "so WE can wake up..."

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She can hide the likes on her posts all she wants, but the comment count tells its own story.

2021 Christmas tree post: 1,890 comments after 5 days
2020 Christmas tree post: 5,412 comments
2019 Christmas tree post: 4,150 comments

All those millions of followers and less than 2,000 can be arsed to wish her a Merry Christmas 🎄

Edit: spelling
The total comments will also include the number of replies she writes to comments. I've noticed her replying a lot more this year, trying to bump them numbers up!

What a bizarre time for tea - especially after having those pastry delights for a snack about 2hrs ago.

And that portion size I'd give to a baby. Not a nearly 3 year old.

Fishy

Reactions: 26
Sorry if I’m garraway to the party but why would you hire a camper van to drive to a country house? Aren’t you meant to stay in van?

I don’t know. Part of me suspects peppa pig world and Xmas are being spliced
I don’t know. Part of me suspects peppa pig world and Xmas are being spliced together

One that yet again obscures the view to the playhouse 😉😉
I agree. Even the grass is too green for this time of year, but who knows with her and her filters. That pile of presents is where Henners was sitting in the summer photos. Photoshop him out, presents in.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.