Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the people I know recently who have had covid have had more like a cold, not the old symptoms of dry cough and temperature necessarily. Bet she just didn’t do a pcr as she didn’t want to muck up her Christmas plans.

Wanted to ask though for whose benefit was Jamie in the Santa suit? No sign of Ron or Lon watching the van arrive to be excited by Santa delivering it. So was he just in that outfit for the purposes of the IG video?

Reactions: 45
I reckon mad ma and weeping Al are driving up in their car so Henners will likely travel with them to the new house holiday farmhouse
Thereby proving the Hinches could just go in their car and motor home is a completely unnecessary expense

Reactions: 14
Just leaving this here, for anyone who didn’t see it when it was posted (and then deleted) a couple of weeks ago.

Second pic is one I found online showing a different view of it.

Also possibly relevant to this house is the pic of the lake / pond she posted recently, and @fannysjohnny mentioned that it looked like Beeleigh Falls - it’s the name of the place that’s important here.

E7CE7495-7212-410A-A5B4-A5D931DC259B.jpeg

7AA3B0AD-625B-41F8-96E3-6BCB89535492.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just leaving this here, for anyone who didn’t see it when it was posted (and then deleted) a couple of weeks ago.

Second pic is one I found online showing a different view of it.

Also possibly relevant to this house is the pic of the lake / pond she posted recently, and @fannysjohnny mentioned that it looked like Beeleigh Falls - it’s the name of the place that’s important here.

View attachment 934545

View attachment 934548
What’s the name of the place?

Reactions: 11
They make my skin crawl. I can just imagine them..."Soph I'm driving down the street so start recording for the sheep"
Absolute oddballs.
Don’t be silly she will have him on a tracking app 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thoughts and prayers with the slyvanian families in the dolls house falling over as J-unit flings that thing around every corner while the mini toilet brush and mirror roll around 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yes, he’s home. It’s been a MASSIVE adjustment. He’s got carers coming in twice a day, the nurses to do his injections and dressings and stupid, OT are in twice a week. The rest I do. It’s exhausting but I’m so glad he’s home. He looks so much happier and better already. The kids are like wild animals with him 🤣 If it didn’t out my real persona I’d show you the video of the eldest finding out his dad is home 😢😢. He tires very easily and spends some time in his comfy chair and some time in bed. I don’t like nighttime, I’m frightened to go to sleep incase he dies in the night so I’m not sleeping much. I’ve got to work Christmas Eve and that’s it, I’m on holiday before and after then. I love him so much, seeing the kids all over him with excitement is everything. 4mths ago I didn’t think I’d have my family back ever again xxx
This is brought a lump to my throat! Family is everything and something money cam not buy. Try and rest tho. You'll be no good pouring from an empty cup. I know easier said then done but you'll exhaust yourself.
Look after you aswell. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesus the rolls look very appealing, what the hell goes through her mind when she makes these things? 😂 cranberry should be served with it, not shoving it in the oven!

Yes, he’s home. It’s been a MASSIVE adjustment. He’s got carers coming in twice a day, the nurses to do his injections and dressings and stupid, OT are in twice a week. The rest I do. It’s exhausting but I’m so glad he’s home. He looks so much happier and better already. The kids are like wild animals with him 🤣 If it didn’t out my real persona I’d show you the video of the eldest finding out his dad is home 😢😢. He tires very easily and spends some time in his comfy chair and some time in bed. I don’t like nighttime, I’m frightened to go to sleep incase he dies in the night so I’m not sleeping much. I’ve got to work Christmas Eve and that’s it, I’m on holiday before and after then. I love him so much, seeing the kids all over him with excitement is everything. 4mths ago I didn’t think I’d have my family back ever again xxx

Ask for some help for night cover, you need your sleep. That’s what I do, so that the husband can sleep at night and not having to worry about his wife getting up and falling.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They all need to duck off to their cuntry house and never come back.
Talk about rubbing people's faces in it when it's uncertain times for many people right now. How crass. And before any lurking sheep think oooo she's just being jealous, NO I'm not in the slightest bit jealous of this narcissistic dick head.
And her cackling laugh is just bizarre, so fake, just like her. Just duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.