Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this bit of ground their neighbours front garden/driveway? Did that useless twit actually just drive straight over it without a care in the world? Little things like that really tell a lot about a person I think - selfish twunt!!!
He did that when they went to peppa pig world too. If it wasn’t for the Santa outfit this video is an exact copy of the first time they used the camper van

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Why 'hire' a motorhome just to drive to a farmhouse? How far is she going? If she's thinking of coming to Yorkshire she can duck right off!! I have a campervan and can tell you now if she pulled up next to us in that absolute waste of money with her plastic face/tits/husband I'd be rolling my eyes back into last week!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s not been ill. She’s not been at her house. They went on holiday on Friday and this is ALL pre records.

Reactions: 53
As if she caught and then got over the flu in four days, when I had it it lasted a week. I couldn’t get up and I lost a stone in weight. Why all the lies?

How lovely to be able to get away for xmas, wonder how many of her shoppers followers can afford to do that. If any of you are reading this: just know that you paid for Sophie’s chauffeur driven motor home luxury cottage Christmas. Happy Christmas!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's gonna be stuffed if a lockdown comes and she's half moved home. She'll get all confused with her prerecords not knowing what to show.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's gonna be stuffed if a lockdown comes and she's half moved home. She'll get all confused with her prerecords not knowing what to show.
I’m praying she gets confused anyways, I love it when she stuffs up her stories 🤣🤣

• Haha
Noticed how she hasn't treated us to her list of things needed for a trip away, like last time

Is this bit of ground their neighbours front garden/driveway? Did that useless twit actually just drive straight over it without a care in the world? Little things like that really tell a lot about a person I think - selfish twunt!!!
He did the same last time🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just a thought

Are they taking the motorhome so that Henry can come? She'll say Father Jim and the mutt are sleeping in the camper, when we know full well that mangey dog will be wiping his arse all over the holiday cottage sofas.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
All makes sense now for her to call out that she hasn't got covid...as if she did that's her jolly down the pan.

But is she sure?! I know people who had the sniffles, took a lat flow and were surprised that was positive and then went on to have a positive PCR. I know she doesn't have to disclose the ins and outs of her health, but during a pandemic and the current uptick in cases any influencer worth they weight in gold would say they had a negative PCR to encourage their following to do the right thing...oh wait, influencers are the politicians of Instagram aren't they. Rules of their own!

Some of her less clever sheep will now have the "flu" and be like but it's okay because Hinch had the same and it wasn't covid...

Reactions: 30
Noticed how she hasn't treated us to her list of things needed for a trip away, like last time
Best selling author of empty notepads and lists, can’t even product one to help her followers.

Any hinchers, devoted fans lurking here you really need to open your eyes - Mrs Hinch does NoT care about you. You are nothing but £££££ to her. She is using you. Do you really want to be friends with someone who disrespects you in this way. Treats you to pre records all the time making you believe it’s real time? Treats you like fools? Where’s your self worth? The best thing you can do this Christmas is unfollow and move away from a very toxic relationship. She’s a very bad Apple.

• Heart
All makes sense now for her to call out that she hasn't got covid...as if she did that's her jolly down the pan.

But is she sure?! I know people who had the sniffles, took a lat flow and were surprised that was positive and then went on to have a positive PCR. I know she doesn't have to disclose the ins and outs of her health, but during a pandemic and the current uptick in cases any influencer worth they weight in gold would say they had a negative PCR to encourage their following to do the right thing...oh wait, influencers are the politicians of Instagram aren't they. Rules of their own!

Some of her less clever sheep will now have the "flu" and be like but it's okay because Hinch had the same and it wasn't covid...
Yes, she could show her negative lateral test result.
Or as symptoms are changing for covid go for a pcr.
Be a responsible influencer for once Soph.

• Heart
Couldn't agree more! Our neighbour's family park across our drive and they walk over our front lawn...It. Drives. Me. Mad. I mean, once one of them parked ON our drive to pick someone up!!! Husband had a word and they actually tried to justify it!! Told us everything we need to know! The fact that Inch does it comes as absolutely no surprise!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Why 'hire' a motorhome just to drive to a farmhouse? How far is she going? If she's thinking of coming to Yorkshire she can duck right off!! I have a campervan and can tell you now if she pulled up next to us in that absolute waste of money with her plastic face/tits/husband I'd be rolling my eyes back into last week!
I signed up just to say this - it makes no sense AT ALL. I assumed they were planning on doing a tour of the country but they're just driving to a house. Illogical.

CRESCENT! The word was LITERALLY infront of her on the packaging!
Wasn’t she given a load of jus roll for free? And still can’t get it right?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Jesus take the sodding campervan wheel!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.