Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sooner she disappears from insta for good, the better. Society doesn’t need people like Soph. We need less consumerism. She is inconsiderate, wasteful, toxic and couldn’t give a crap about the planet!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Are you shitting me? Who the duck hires a motorhome just to drive it to another house? What bleeping wasteful tit and nonsense is this?

JUST DRIVE A bleeping CAR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Firstly, motorhome to a farmhouse... why not just drive. What is the point of the motorhome if they’re not actually stopping in it.
Secondly, those candy canes are the same as what the balloon lady posted yesterday
C77FC740-8DA8-4DA3-8378-EE05FB9DDCDD.png
08740A45-81DC-462D-9606-55AE8468D4E0.png

Reactions: 24
Firstly, motorhome to a farmhouse... why not just drive. What is the point of the motorhome if they’re not actually stopping in it.
Secondly, those candy canes are the same as what the balloon lady posted yesterday View attachment 934340View attachment 934342
And the home bargains mat she got from her haul “last week” 😏

That’s pretty disgusting.
Ok I’ll reword it. Jamie should get the snip. Either way she shouldn’t have any more children and I stand by my comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually hope they have bought a farmhouse. Sick to death of looking at that boring new build in grey scale

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone would think she didn’t have £150 grand worth of cars sitting on her drive. Wasteful bleep

Reactions: 33
They need a motor home to stay in because the farm house isn’t ready to live in!

Reactions: 16
Nothing like flaunting your wealth during a time when people are losing their jobs/can't afford to buy the basics for Christmas. Classy and relatable as ever Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So Soph is having a magical Christmas with her family after driving around in a pointless gas guzzler.

Never mind that people are looking at yet another lockdown, family members missing from Xmas dinner and less money due to furlough/businesses closing due to the pandemic.

Well done Soph you unrelatable duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So Soph is having a magical Christmas with her family after driving around in a pointless gas guzzler.

Never mind that people are looking at yet another lockdown, family members missing from Xmas dinner and less money due to furlough/businesses closing due to the pandemic.

Well done Soph you unrelatable duck.
Boris has completely fucked with her plans. Hence the 4 day “flu” aww poor Sophie she deserves to have a nice Xmas she’s been unwell 🎻

Reactions: 12
Be interesting to see if any measures get announced later today. That would really duck with her plans if they bought back rule of six or only 2 households mixing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She really is a Cuntton Headed Ninny Muggins :poop:
She does not have a clue, the country is in a state of pre lockdown, Covid is surging and she tells all her sheep to go on a crazy mad journey.
For goodness sake sheep, wake up!!! This woman is toxic, has no idea what is going on outside her boring little self centred world.
All she has done since she became "insta famous" is spend, spend spend on the most irrelevant tat, most of which has gone to the tip.
No Sopha I'm not jealous, as I have a lovely house, enough money and what is more important I am happy with myself.
She has no respect for the environment, no respect for her kids, her husband and especially her sheep.
I suspect she is a very sad person inside who convinces herself this is her idea life but she knows deep down its all so so shallow.
The only people/animal she seems to want to please are her mad mother and fat Henners.
She is damaged.
I still watch her because I cant wait for it all to come crashing down. Never has someone deserved such a downfall for irresponsible behaviour, lies, greed...... I could go on.
The world has gone crazy in that talentless influencers can earn so much money but NHS staff who are caring and saving lifes cant get a decent pay rise.
I used to post a lot on her but stopped for a while as she really is bad for your health but now Im just hanging around to watch the tit show thats going to unravel over this festive season.
OOppps iv waffled on a bit, Im just learning guyzzzz ATV.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
This actually bothers me
People are struggling needing help because they cant afford to feed there children due to circumstances let alone christmas present and here hinch flaunting it.

My personal circumstance have been hard
My sons christmas wont be as extravagant as it normally is i got the 3 gift he wanted (not expensive stuff either) and i recieved a donation from a group my son attend which made me cry great ful happy tears and couldnt have been more thankful
My mobile company cut me off before my bill was due... and the only reason i have my phone on now is because they cut me off and as a goodwill gesture paid my phone bill.

I know people worse than me and here sophie flaunting everything and getting most of it for sweet f all!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
'Pack a bag' 'take a trip' 'life's too short'

Oh will you duck off you delusional twit!

Id love to go on a trip with my family for Christmas. I'd love to meet my niece for the first time even though she is almost 2. I'd love to see my family I've not seen since my grandads funeral.
But unlike you im taking precautions to try stop this pandemic so we have many more Christmases and memories together in the future, and protect myself as I'm high risk.
I'm hoping I'll get my holiday away next year, seeing as my once in a lifetime holiday was cancelled in 2020!

She honestly makes me so bleeping angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
FFS little relatable soph is back isn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😤😤😤
Flu isn't something you get over in 4 days why is she lying????!! She's not been ill - just been awol to drum up engagement for the holiday..."what a trooper Mrs Hinch is making Xmas special for her kids when she's had flu" kinda thing 🤢🤢
And Old Jamie Inchmas turning up with the motorhome has gotta be a pre-record🤔🤔🤔
I think she must be a super healer, like some kind of mutant. Look how quickly that toe got better ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Greedy grabby mare. Once again telling people to follow their crazy dreams….yeah dead on if you have milked money for the last few years from the people who can’t afford to follow their dreams. She’s a grade A twit

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve been M.I.A Christmas chaos has hit and my little boy hasn’t coped at all so I’ve been rocking on the 3 hour sleep wagon and it’s killed me off!

I really do not understand the motor home to farmhouse if Ron struggles to cope with change she’s going to throw him into a motor home then into a strange house with all the Christmas changes too it’s going to overwhelm him & no doubt he’ll be labelled as naughty again.

Really triggered me because my little boy has struggled with the simple things like decorations going up on the houses we go past and the shops decorations I couldn’t imagine then taking him away from home and expecting him to cope with such a big change in routine but then again it’s all about Sophia not Ron!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.