Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many to choose from! One of my top moments was when she inexplicably nailed random branches to her wall for a Christmas tree. Dead cat-gate was definitely up there too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Sorry, what happened at the bingo?

And why was she throwing flour on her car?

Reactions: 4
I never understood why a “cleaning account” like hers takes time off now she could of shared helpful content on the run up to Christmas with time saving hacks or cleaning hacks….

The oven clean

How to fit everything in the fridge (without having to buy a second fridge for the occasion 😂 still can’t believe she did that one year).

How to sort and tidy toys to declutter ready for the in pour of new ones.

Fridge clean

You know the basics but that her dumb followers might find helpful this time of year instead her content is just ad ad ad undeclared ad gifted add ad with a bit of Ron shaming it’s absolutely bizarre
Couldn't agree more with this!!! All this content and she posts nothing but tit.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20211219-083145_Instagram.jpg

I don't recall anyone accusing Grinch of child abuse because he doesn't talk!!!
Writing their own narrative.
Actually we said she compares lon and Ron to each other and makes Ron look like a naughty kid when in actual fact he has SEN needs so you can't compare your children and say he's naughty when he's clearly having a sensory meltdown!
Ugh

Reactions: 53
Not sure if it happened this year but when Hinch and Oi oi saveloy were banging pots and pans and whooping maniacally like they were at a concert during the 1 min clap for the NHS. And then proceeded to NEVER mention covid or the pandemic before or after on their stories like it wasn't happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Those bloody milk things she had, (dispenser) ppl away copying her, ppl who actually need them to be independent can’t get them then! The same carry on too with the eyebrow stickers!
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It’s got to be throwing the bingo counters like the child she is to get attention, closely followed by any of her gretel rants were you see the pure nastiness and aggression come through in her voice. bleeping melt 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Expecting loads of ads today after a “shorry guysshhh I’ve just been so busy” amd a story about the kids and how she’s so relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know it was Xmas last year... but the "which celebrity couple is expecting a baby"

And the 2 gender reveal videos where both them looked shocked, both videos didnt feature Ron, , are the highlights for me! And probably was the turning point for me thinking she really didn't have a bond with Ron.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I know it was Xmas last year... but the "which celebrity couple is expecting a baby"

And the 2 gender reveal videos where both them looked shocked, both videos didnt feature Ron, , are the highlights for me! And probably was the turning point for me thinking she really didn't have a bond with Ron.

Big Al crying like a banshee 😂😂
The reveal was so false.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 932215
I don't recall anyone accusing Grinch of child abuse because he doesn't talk!!!
Writing their own narrative.
Actually we said she compares lon and Ron to each other and makes Ron look like a naughty kid when in actual fact he has SEN needs so you can't compare your children and say he's naughty when he's clearly having a sensory meltdown!
Ugh
#secrettattler obviously reads, hey honey😏😏

Reactions: 16
Is she going to turn up today with covid? Is she going to turn up in Lapland? How can she be having another day off?!

Reactions: 19
There are far too many, but I did get huge pleasure when she said Ron slapped her in the face and it made a red mark. If its true, then I really want to think that he found his inner tattler that day and did what we all want to do.

Go on son, teach her a lesson Oi Oiiiiiiii

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.