Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) Don’t insult the rental agency for god sake!!!!
It probably cost them in excess of 57k, do your research you bleeping goat. Is she for real……..
2) It’s probably going to cost them another few pound to remove the command hooks, and snow spray you’ve just projectile vomited across THEIR PROPERTY!

View attachment 935516
Did she take the big mirror from her living room too...?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wasn't going to post as I've become a lurker again but what the hell! I know the couple who own the motor home company and they do allow pets but only if the pets are well trained. They charge a bit extra if you take a pet to cover the cost of additional cleaning but they definitely do allow them so I'm not sure why Sopha said they weren't allowed to take Henry last time 🤷🏻‍♀️

While I'm here, she hasn't bought the motor home, they just happen to have hired the same one again. Also, there's no way the couple who own the business would give her the motor home for free or give her a discount, they're really good people and they wouldn't take any crap from Sopha.

I think that's it, I'll disappear back to lurker status now 👋🏻

(I'm the one who got stuck in the loft finding my old school photo with Sopha in if anyone is wondering, as hard as it is to believe my profile pic is the Sopha I knew from school 😂)
Great intel, I just love iTTTTTT!!

Reactions: 12
I understand it if your breastfeeding cos obv cnt control the speed so might make bab windy etc but.....
Not starting the weaning debate again I swear, but if a baby has silent reflux which may be assumed is colic, some parents are advised to wean early (or may choose to regardless of advice)

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Lonnie is a reflux baby and it’s caused by a food allergy. It’s a bingo I don’t want to claim but I think it may be so.

Edit to add as I think it’s really important - early weaning does not help reflux. In fact it can cause more problems.
(not medical advice as the only medical training I have is watching Grey’s Anatomy 🤣 but I’m 3 years in with a multi-allergy baby)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else hoping Joe swash bleeping proposes again or has arranged a surprise Xmas wedding? Come on Joe. One up her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
That video of Ronnie was so sweet he looks so content! But why is he not eating at the table. Don't get me wrong me and the kids with eat a takeaway in front of the telly, but 99% of our meal we eat at the table as a family. Both her children are adorable tbh.
Have you seen her table? No room for eating

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Only 57k"?! Man she just gets worse. Better stop reading, my blood's up 😂

Reactions: 20
She better be back for her check out shift at Home Bargains… oh wait no that’s what normal people do-have jobs and can’t go swanning off in a campervan to get deep rest.

Reactions: 17
Eventually caught up! That was eventful… people keep mentioning her blood condition? What’s that? I thought she had a negative blood type from her stories about anti-d injections when pregnant but is there more to it? Just cos I’m nosey…
She has Factor V Leiden. A quick google search tells me that it's generally only an issue during pregnancy (hence the injections) and no issue at all the rest of the time, except in certain situations - one of which being "extremely inactive individuals".

Reactions: 9
Not starting the weaning debate again I swear, but if a baby has silent reflux which may be assumed is colic, some parents are advised to wean early (or may choose to regardless of advice)

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Lonnie is a reflux baby and it’s caused by a food allergy. It’s a bingo I don’t want to claim but I think it may be so.

Edit to add as I think it’s really important - early weaning does not help reflux. In fact it can cause more problems.
(not medical advice as the only medical training I have is watching Grey’s Anatomy 🤣 but I’m 3 years in with a multi-allergy baby)
Reflux mumma here too *waves madly*

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she’s taking a motor home if they’re staying in a house, it makes no sense! Unless that’s where jimbobnojob and Freidafiddle are going to have a frisson!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.