Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it hell 😩 Our poor babies. And we are bleeping rockstars for surviving it 💪🏻
My second had reflux, absolutely brutal!!!! Once she was put on gaviscon and ranitidine and she was a different baby. Once on solids she was perfect.
Poor little things 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Of course they own the motor home. You wouldn't stick command hooks all over a rental in case they ripped the walls. They don't come off and leave no mark, they often damage our walls when we use them.
You also wouldn't take a camper to a farmhouse as its a pain In the balls if you want to go out for the day and have to trail a huge camper along instead of a car.
Shes so bleeping odd

Reactions: 15
She's definitely fewming reading Tattle tonight .... crediting the author and using the line Through her words

👋🏼 Hello bubs....merry Christmas, ATV 🙈
Maybe she's not actually crediting the author. JRLH = Jamie, Ronnie, Lennie, Henry?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I wasn't going to post as I've become a lurker again but what the hell! I know the couple who own the motor home company and they do allow pets but only if the pets are well trained. They charge a bit extra if you take a pet to cover the cost of additional cleaning but they definitely do allow them so I'm not sure why Sopha said they weren't allowed to take Henry last time 🤷🏻‍♀️

While I'm here, she hasn't bought the motor home, they just happen to have hired the same one again. Also, there's no way the couple who own the business would give her the motor home for free or give her a discount, they're really good people and they wouldn't take any crap from Sopha.

I think that's it, I'll disappear back to lurker status now 👋🏻

(I'm the one who got stuck in the loft finding my old school photo with Sopha in if anyone is wondering, as hard as it is to believe my profile pic is the Sopha I knew from school 😂)
Please stay.

Reactions: 12
West Yorkshire doesn't want her either. Hopefully she's one of those Southerners that thinks "up North" is about 20 minutes up from London and we're all safe up here
South Yorkshire don’t want them either!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.