Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like alllll that stuff in that camper is going to go everywhere when they are driving, what an absolute waste of time putting it all out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now now ladies.
We've had her down here for far to long now. It's only fair we share 😂
Off you trott hinchy. Give essex a breather.
Absolutely bleeping not - Scotland is self isolating from England - see ya in 10 days x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Motorhome arrives - wearing pale grey tracksuit.
Decorates motorhome - white fluffy jumper
Claws lonnies head - wearing all black.
Ok hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
WHY DOES YOUR SON STILL NEED GRIPE WATER!!! Hes 6 months ffs.
I think she's scared to stop, if it worked when he was little she'll be petrified to stop even if he doesn't need it. Itll be like routine to pour it down his gob... Calpol used to often be on the side aswell, probs cos it worked for one unsettled night, so now thinks it's miracle juice for a good nights sleep even when they don't need it.

Reactions: 14
Know what’s also amazing for making kids conk out for hours on end Sophie ?
Few hours running round the park and on the swings ☺

followed by a big old walk with Henry

Reactions: 21
I think she's scared to stop, if it worked when he was little she'll be petrified to stop even if he doesn't need it. Itll be like routine to pour it down his gob... Calpol used to often be on the side aswell, probs cos it worked for one unsettled night, so now thinks it's miracle juice for a good nights sleep even when they don't need it.
Yep this. Habit and routine with her. She won’t stop until someone - ie Ma - says stop now Soph. I think she likes to show Lonnie after his “9pm feed” or whatever it is because it’s the only one she does. Ronnie is asleep. Jamie brings her lonnie and the bottle and she does that sleepy dream feed. Lonnie goes straight back to sleep and she thinks she’s a winner. Jamie takes Lonnie back to bed. Soph carries on scrolling.

Reactions: 25
not necessarily, I don’t imagine the company will have a huge amount of different vehicles and they may well have booked the same one as they know it suited them for sleeping etc

Not one to defend Hinch whatsoever, but having worked in car hire for 13 years I’d be confident to say it is very possible that it’s a rental.
The only problem with this is that last time they hired it they weren’t allowed to take Henry…. This time he’s going with them!? 🤔

Reactions: 3
The only problem with this is that last time they hired it they weren’t allowed to take Henry…. This time he’s going with them!? 🤔
They were allowed, she just said they couldn’t.
I wouldn’t have taken my dog to Peppa Pig World just to be left alone all day either though

Reactions: 13
They were allowed, she just said they couldn’t.
I wouldn’t have taken my dog to Peppa Pig World just to be left alone all day either though
Oh really? I thought it was because the motor home co prohibited it, but it could’ve been more it’s impractical to take him when she said “we can’t take him” or words to that effect 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.