Mrs Hinch #470 Fannysjohnny talking in riddles, is the photo a love interest of fiddles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny cos I always think me and you are on the same wave length and would actually be good mates in RL, cos i dislike people pissing around! After I posted I did think, I'd have people on my case. I'm in no way suggesting she is physically harming Ron either! I just wanted to point out that other forms of abuse are longer lasting and in my case, worse than physical! Nor is this the cause of what issues he has, but it will not be helping!
There is so many cases of child abuse atm in papers and most if not all say that the people involved had called the kids names thro text, f2f etc, only difference is they done it privately! She does this is "4.2 million people" and its becoming a daily occurance and her sheep just laugh and agree with her!

I think Soph gets it from Fiddle Fingers! So its more of a learnt behaviour, she'd be one of those people that if got found doing something would say "it's because of my childhood, I done it" but instead of changed behaviours, she copies what her mum does/did! Her dad just goes with the flow and probably scared to say anything to Fiddle! Just like Jamie with hinch! Hence why she can practically say and do what she pleases. She has everyone including her management wrapped around her fingers!
Everything she does or has done wrong and yet it never gets picked up by papers! Yet her gretal face or her "troll" shite gets picked up on and printed!
I just hope someone can pick up on this behaviour, someone other then the Health Visitor, who just happens to love Hinch and Ron!!
In years to come, I would love to hear how Ron copes with people knowing every aspect of his private life and how damaging it will be to his mental health then! Not just him, but all InstaHunnays kids!!

Sorry posting this here as I posted it as the last thread closed.
i agree with both of you. I’ve tried to say this in a a roundabout way when I say about the bad vibes she gives me. I genuinely feel sick about that poor child having to grow up with her. Narcissistic parents really can ruin their kids lives. My other half is nc with his narc mum but she’s still got some siblings who believe the sun shines from her arse but they are all sorts of fucked up like she is. I really hope little Ronnie gets away from her as he grows up and her toxic parenting doesn’t have an impact on him. :(
[/QUOTE]

Just had to chip in and say that I agree with pretty much every comment I've seen you write on here! (I actually once asked my sister if she was you because the way you speak and the knowledge you have on additional needs really reminds me of her). You're absolutely right and I believe that unfortunately Ronnie has years of therapy and torment ahead of him. My mother is just like Hinch, it's uncanny.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Bet Soph wasn’t too happy that Hasbro hadn’t use a filtered version of he face. In fact she looked like a plumped up cartoon character. Shouldn’t she also tag that game as gifted Ad?
‘She’s made it’ - yes through deceiving and lying - your mum should be very proud of you 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m off to work now. I expect we will be on a new thread by the time I have my lunch break!! I can’t see that she has commented on SS latest grid post. Tend BFF!! Can’t wait to catch up later. Will all have been revealed?! 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've been parked here since about thread 10 and I bloody wish it was like it was back then, because all this would have got shut down and thrown out after 10 comments, never mind 10 pissing threads!
They were a tough crowd back then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I must admit, I don’t come to the threads very often (anti-Hinch supporter, but the threads go waaaaay too quickly for me to keep up with!) but last night I actually came here to say, before the fake tea madness, that she is sooo OTT bordering on scary declaring her love for her kids. Like ‘I look at every scribble’. duck off love, that’ll be in the bin by next week. Wait until he starts bringing home 10 sheets of independent ‘pictures’ - won’t want those in the show home. Doesn’t fit in the decor.
She literally is Alec Baldwin’s character from friends. She needs proper help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
@fannysjohnny are you going to tell who the photo is because I still don't get what you mean? How can that photo end all the threads and stop Sophie forever? I’m utterly confused 😐

On the last thread you say
“I thought most people would look deeper than a likeness between the man and Ronnie.
It's late,perhaps in the morning you will x”

It’s literally a close up of a man we don’t know. He bares a resemblance to Sophie and Ronnie imo but what does that mean and if we aren’t looking at that what are we looking at? 🤷‍♀️

FB211681-3E6F-4BEA-BA98-DB7EAFCACCFD.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 116
Feeling sorry for all the people waking up this morning catching up on the thread thinking their gonna get some piping hot tea then…. NADAA

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Feeling sorry for all the people waking up this morning catching up on the thread thinking their gonna get some piping hot tea then…. NADAA
And all of us who stayed up past midnight waiting for it to spill!
😴 I’m exhausted and none the wiser! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Look, do I need to take a sick day? Will all be revealed? Cos if there's tea I am thirsty!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Bet @fannysjohnny had a few too many drinks last night & has woke up this morning thinking ‘bleeping hell what have i started’ must tell us now Fanny. This is your thread you have your own title 😂 I’m in Maldon on thursday & will hunt you down if you don’t

• Haha
Reactions: 92
I’m sticking with the theory that the man is Sams real Dad 🤣.
And Talk of the town is that he’s Sophs real dad 😏
Due to resemblance. Between him and Ron.

Even though I’m wrong and 100% it will be it was Good whilst it lasted and it sure moves the thread along from being boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
i agree with both of you. I’ve tried to say this in a a roundabout way when I say about the bad vibes she gives me. I genuinely feel sick about that poor child having to grow up with her. Narcissistic parents really can ruin their kids lives. My other half is nc with his narc mum but she’s still got some siblings who believe the sun shines from her arse but they are all sorts of fucked up like she is. I really hope little Ronnie gets away from her as he grows up and her toxic parenting doesn’t have an impact on him. :(
Just had to chip in and say that I agree with pretty much every comment I've seen you write on here! (I actually once asked my sister if she was you because the way you speak and the knowledge you have on additional needs really reminds me of her). You're absolutely right and I believe that unfortunately Ronnie has years of therapy and torment ahead of him. My mother is just like Hinch, it's uncanny.
[/QUOTE]

yes they are like textbooks aren’t they? She’s exactly like my mil to. On social media she made herself seem like mother of the year but she was cold and awful. I’m pretty sure my other half is nd and he is sure he is to but says he won’t bother seeking a diagnosis at his age as he doesn’t see the benefit. He was like Ron as a child and as he got older had specific hobbies and interests, his mum made him feel like tit and she made the same digs about him the way hinch does. They do this horrible thing to if you dare say it makes you uncomfortable you are too sensitive or a crybaby. I get the feeling hinch will be like this going by the way she says Ronnie is having tantrums when it’s clear he has sensory overload and looks genuinely distressed. I won’t lie it really made me upset seeing the way she has snapped at him before. When my son has these melt downs I feel like he is in actual pain and can’t bear to see him that way. She seems so unattached from him it makes my blood run cold.

Reactions: 18
@fannysjohnny are you going to tell who the photo is because I still don't get what you mean? How can that photo end all the threads and stop Sophie forever? I’m utterly confused 😐

On the last thread you say
“I thought most people would look deeper than a likeness between the man and Ronnie.
It's late,perhaps in the morning you will x”

It’s literally a close up of a man we don’t know. He bares a resemblance to Sophie and Ronnie imo but what does that mean and if we aren’t looking at that what are we looking at? 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 925334
I reckon that man is sophs real dad!! If she doesn’t know the truth then that could really mess her up & make her leave Instagram /end the thread

I can 100% see Ronnie in him & a bit if sophie

• Heart
Reactions: 35
im assuming we all think that man is not a model from the Freeman’s catalogue so, after sleeping on it, the picture was shown to Fanny as there’s alleged rumours that he bears an uncanny likeness to Sophie pre procedures and filters and therefore also Ronnie. As Fiddle allegedly had at least 1 affair, maybe she’s had more. Therefore this man could be Sophie’s dad and Ronnies grandad. Question for me is, if that’s all true, is he as outraged by the treatment of Ronnie as we are🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
im assuming we all think that man is not a model from the Freeman’s catalogue so, after sleeping on it, the picture was shown to Fanny as there’s alleged rumours that he bears an uncanny likeness to Sophie pre procedures and filters and therefore also Ronnie. As Fiddle allegedly had at least 1 affair, maybe she’s had more. Therefore this man could be Sophie’s dad and Ronnies grandad. Question for me is, if that’s all true, is he as outraged by the treatment of Ronnie as we are🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Yes!!! This is what I’m thinking
We all seen she’s likes to get a bit fiddly so I wouldn’t put it past her 😆

Reactions: 11
I reckon that man is sophs real dad!! If she doesn’t know the truth then that could really mess her up & make her leave Instagram /end the thread

I can 100% see Ronnie in him & a bit if sophie
It would be strange if someone here knew about a biological father and she didn't gave a clue. Could be a [distant] relative.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.