Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this bloke is related to them ie Tiny Tears brother it’s feasible Ron would look like him anyway.
I mean my dad looks like his uncle his mum didn’t have an affair with him.

So it must be something else surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It's a pic of Ronnie as he is now...since she shows pre records...he's actually 32

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 204
I'm asking if you can see what I think I see?Could be the end of the thread if I'm right.
Well we’ve all told you he looks similar to Ron is that not what you’re getting at?
I can see a man I don’t know who looks a bit similar to Ron, but as I don’t know who he is I don’t know if that’s even relevant
We need a clue at least lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If this bloke is related to them ie Tiny Tears brother it’s feasible Ron would look like him anyway.
I mean my dad looks like his uncle his mum didn’t have an affair with him.

So it must be something else surely?
The postman? Would explain why she got so excited every morning

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Why does the daft mare keep saying ‘hello’ to lenor on her latest vids? It’s like she has never seen him before & he is someone else’s kid.
I thought this! It's like she doesn't know how to speak to him - get him out the pram, show and talk to him about the trees and lights - has she not learnt anything from these speech therapy lessons?!

He can't voice his worries or his upset to people, like his nursery teachers
I never even thought of him not being able to talk to his nursery teachers - I don't even get the feeling the Hinch's collect him from nursery, I think that's granny's job!

I haven't been active on this thread for long but your beautiful heart shines through on the stuff you post not only that your quick wit and amazing sense of humour. Along side of you and a few others you've really helped make me smile, laugh and get out of a really dark place. 💕

To keep it to the thread Hinch is a bleep and a poor excuse of a human being.
@Danielle0120 this is so true - when I first joined, I hate to admit it, but I used to thing you were a bit of a dick :oops:, but I it's because the profile pic you used to have just looked snide AF 😂😂 . But as the poster has said, you come from such a good place and it's evident how much you actually care for Ron's wellbeing and development despite not actually being able to do anything about it. As I said in a previous post, I don't know how you deal with the heartbreak you must deal with on daily basis at work. Take the time you need to step away from this thread - we'll all still be here when you decide the time is right to return, unless Hinch meets her downfall before then!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.