Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, what a surprise. Naughty Ron and perfect Len.

Not to go all Mumsnet, but a child who ‘tantrums’ as much as she claims he does is a child who isn’t having his needs met. Gee, Soph, I wonder what you could possibly do to help? Learn to calm him? Reassure him, hug him, distract him? Connect with your son and help him through whatever is upsetting him? Or post it all over Insta in an attempt to appear ‘relatable’ and continue to publicly punish your son for something he can’t control.

I hope Lennie grows up and lobs his advent calendar off her thick skull :cautious:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
What she has done is absolutely horrible. Ron cannot express himself cannot talk we are told and he is accused of having a tantrum when it’s probably frustration and then she sits golden child on the sofa and says what a good boy he is. She is really a horrible mother and I hope Lennie becomes the most uncontrollable child she could have.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Oh, what a surprise. Naughty Ron and perfect Len.

Not to go all Mumsnet, but a child who ‘tantrums’ as much as she claims he does is a child who isn’t having his needs met. Gee, Soph, I wonder what you could possibly do to help? Learn to calm him? Reassure him, hug him, distract him? Connect with your son and help him through whatever is upsetting him? Or post it all over Insta in an attempt to appear ‘relatable’ and continue to publicly punish your son for something he can’t control .

I hope Lennie grows up and lobs his advent calendar off her thick

But remember no one understands him as well as mummaaaaa does 🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Poor frustrated Ron has his efforts to communicate with his parents shamed all over Instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Eww. Ron had a tantrum but here’s a phone of Lennie instead. She’s bleeping despicable

• Sad
Reactions: 45
So she was expecting the boys to be the same...Sophie stop craving for attention and get on with it. Like many of us do. Ronnie is frustrated because he can't voice it. Try sitting with him, do breathing exercises to calm him and help him!!! Stop airing his tantrums

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Honestly, how do people see tit like that and still think “aww so relatable, what an amazing mother”. I see a lot of really average parenting on insta, but this is just awful.

Reactions: 39
Ah, and she's at it again! Poor Ronnie being compared to golden child Lennie yet again. When will she stop, this is awful to witness.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Haa has she really asked how can two brothers be so different?

Well ones a toddler for a start sofa!! You know trying to understand the world around him and express himself. Listen and spot his cues and what he is trying to articulate to you instead of trying to film your disney narrative and shaming him to your 4 mil bots when he doesn't want to play to it. Kids have tantrums. You have bloody tantrums and your mother ironing your clothes aged 32 so what do you expect, Ron will copy what he sees!!!!

Ron was chilled out just like Len at his age only 2 years ago she has a very short memory...

She just doesn't understand children at all

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Wowza. Imagine seeing that back, your mum basically saying you’re a head and your brother is perfect..
Its ok. As soon as Lennie is on the move and she can’t confine him to the sofa watching Paw Patrol he’ll be slagged off by her as well.

She’s mentioned the words tantrum and meltdown in the same paragraph relating to the same event. I don’t believe she’s seeking the right help at all because she’s bleeping clueless. A meltdown is very different to a tantrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Just when you think she couldn’t get worse. Yes Hinch your two sons are opposite because one’s a toddler who is navigating emotions and may have asd on top of being non verbal which will make communicating emotions even harder and the other is a baby. How dare she basically say Ronnie’s a twit guys and Lennie’s so much better. Also she never specified that Ronnie threw the advent calendar across the room. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was actually her that launched it.

Reactions: 51
She's very quick to point out his tantrums. She never shares any advice she's already been given from HV or GP.
Why not share what she has done to help him calm down...she's tit. Sorry but she is tit

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So he had a tantrum and then a meltdown- surely that suggests something was too overwhelming for him, and doesn't need to be put across Instagram?

Reactions: 39
Surely she hasn't just said "how can two brothers be so different"?!

MAYBE it's because they are TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE SOPHIE. They are not the same just because they are brothers. They have personalities and quirks that the other won't have, it's perfectly normal.

She cannot really be THAT clueless that she thought they were going to be exactly the same, surely?!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Is she really comparing her 2 year old non verbal son with most likely some form additional needs naughty?
And saying that golden balls is the total opposite
Is she really comparing her kids on SM
To show one in a negative light and the other in a positive light
She can't stand Ronnie can she
He should be removed from her care
He would thrive with Ronnie people
She can't even be left alone with him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Its ok. As soon as Lennie is on the move and she can’t confine him to the sofa watching Paw Patrol he’ll be slagged off by her as well.

She’s mentioned the words tantrum and meltdown in the same paragraph relating to the same event. I don’t believe she’s seeking the right help at all because she’s bleeping clueless. A meltdown is very different to a tantrum.
Agree with everything you’ve said here. She can’t be seeking help. Her choice of words is interesting. If Ron is undergoing help, she shouldn’t be using words like naughty as a start. She also is implying a meltdown and a tantrum are the same thing. I don’t want to get on my high horse about this again but if she is seeking help. I can’t imagine how annoyed these professionals are with her. If she behaves like this on Insta how is she portraying herself at appointments.

All I can think is she’s pissed off Ron didn’t play ball this morning so she couldn’t record. That’s just horrible and really sad.

Reactions: 42
Ya…you had a weekend off parenting and then sat in a heap crying and making your mum do your ironing. Yet a non-verbal two year old has a totally age appropriate tantrum and he’s an asshole? Imagine if Freda spoke about Hinch like that 🤪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Don't respond to the latest POST!! Think she does it deliberately to then call Troll! If she hasn't figured out the reason Ronnie is acting like that is because the poor lad is having a bad morning or frustrated or whatever. Imagine comparing your children like that on SM 😤
Nah, this is not for us! I totally disagree with this, she really is just an awful mother who can't see how wonderful BOTH her children are no matter what differences they have. She can scream troll all she wants, I've not heard her say a nice or positive thing about Ronnie in a long time, maybe never! She knows he is having difficulties and yet still judges him! And to do it so publicly is disgusting. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.