Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I thought we were just making jokes about her getting turned down, the fact that's true is blowing my mind!!!
Where can I find this on the threads please guysh? Haven’t fully caught up due to *cough* work and stuff ya knowww😂

Reactions: 4
Where can I find this on the threads please guysh? Haven’t fully caught up due to *cough* work and stuff ya knowww😂
I feel this! I've been reading every night at teatime and still can't keep up with you lot 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it was on the last Fred but they are moving so fast it could be the one before that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I’m a bit of a cynic with the tea that was spilt over hinchy too.. as much as I would love it to be true… I don’t think it is.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.