Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so thoughts on the #mortgagegate situation. I suspect she was knocked back due to employment, I would imagine she is only on a yearly rolling contract so that there isn't a guaranteed income. She relies solely on being an 'Influencer' to make money, in the eyes of a lender that wouldn't be deemed a stable job. Also, as she is self employed she may have taken some of the Goverment Grants that were available last year, what they don't tell you, is that you have to declare them when applying for a mortgage. They are frowned upon with lenders.

Large mortgages just aren't a thing anymore, you do need a substantial deposit. I suspect her 'cash' is tied up in the business and not easily accessible, added to that, that Jimbobnojob doesn't work so it's a singular income.

Also, if she went through the whole application process and was knocked back at the final hurdle by an underwriter, it will leave a mark on her credit file so she won't be able to apply for another mortgage for a while.

She will want to go bigger and better than Stacey so I think she's probably been looking at properties well above her means.
Where can I find this goss I was hoping someone would have linked back to the OP but can't see it! I have missed a fair few pages on the last few threads!

Reactions: 9
How can she have had an incredible evening out, she's just said she's home putting the boys to bed .....it's only 6 o'clock 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She hates it when she’s not home to watch Jamie put the boys to bed.
When everyone else is cancelling Xmas parties due to rising cases she flounces off to London for a Xmas party 😂😂😂. You couldn’t make it up.

Except that I’m pretty sure she went out with gleam on Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Where can I find this goss I was hoping someone would have linked back to the OP but can't see it! I have missed a fair few pages on the last few threads!
Just the previous fread hun hope this helps ❤

Reactions: 8
'Severe social anxiety' but she can sit in a central london restaurant in December.

duck offfffff 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Wish my "job" was cleaning a brand new roasting tin in a clean sink and telling lies on Instagram.
WTF was her mum doing there at 10pm ironing cause she was having a cry. I swear to God, she's bleeping useless and clearly can't be left unsupervised.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She says she’s the only sober one there but it wasn’t always like that…was it Sopha a few photos on here you were the star attraction back in the day.’get off your high horse
Edited to add
She feels so full she could burst that’s because it’s proper food and not her usual jus rol and plastic cheese crap

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She basically pleases herself lives like a single woman and wheel's the kids out for some photos. And woman are looking up to her, questioning their ability by comparison...unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 32
"Feel like Mumma was out out???"
Ffs Sofa you're never fecking home! 🙄
Must feel like when she went off to see pretty woman with her mate or when she went shopping in London child free with Ma Freda. Or like all the countless other times she was out child free.

I can tell you how many times I was out child free in the last 4 years. Once. Just once. Not saying you shouldn’t go out child free. But don’t pretend it’s a rarity love.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Thought she was wearing a dress. That looks like a top to me. Also why would you go all dressed up to do some cleaning demonstrations 🥴 most normal people would slip the top on after it was all done.

Reactions: 25
'Severe social anxiety' but she can sit in a central london restaurant in December.

duck offfffff 👋
With a bunch of people she doesn’t know. They just work for Gleam. Not like they’re working in an office together. My anxiety can’t even cope with the thought of it and I’m not there!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
duck off Sophie, playing the little victim of ooooh busy mammaaaa never gets out, you're never home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
With a bunch of people she doesn’t know. They just work for Gleam. Not like they’re working in an office together. My anxiety can’t even cope with the thought of it and I’m not there!
Oh and Hinch. No one says “out out” anymore. It’s so 2 years ago 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.