Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck an I going to do when I finally get my MH back on track and go back to work??
Oh nooooo.

This thread is laughter therapy though. Cheers me up so much.
Awww do you go back soon? Don't feel pressured to go back if you're not ready. ❤
My hours are really good so I can just about handle keeping on top of the hinch thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know if this is a bot or just a weirdo with a foot fetish but surely things like that should make her think twice about posting so many pictures of the boys.
Bit strange if she is interacting with someone who is a weirdo 😱
Plus 100% didn't look like she had a broken toe when she was being Saint Sophie at the weekend 🤭🤭
It's bruised!!! ....not broken soph 🔊

Reactions: 19
Just seen that scrub daddy sponsored an actual cleaner flights and accommodation to go and clean a house… if hinch sees that she will be fuming she gets a poxy sponge sent in the post every so often 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Here's a wild Monday night theory: what if there is no big cuntry house move planned?
I know you're all pretty sure on this one but hear me out...

We know she's jealous of SS and her cottage with land. It's something she'll do anything to have.
However....
Hinch popularity is waning. She's still getting the #ad sponsorship but there are less products featured regularly. There's a lot of #gifted items where it's not 100% clear if she is being paid for it or the item is free if she does a quick ad. And even with ad products, it's not clear what her contract with them is - whether she is paid per ad or a set amount for a few ads. (I know everyone says 11/24k per ad but I always thought this was a contract amount for a set number of ads not just one 30sec story)
The Tesco range has near enough bombed with bad quality and high prices. She probably won't get another range and other companies will take note of this.

Financially, her income is too dependent on signing new contracts and too sporadic. I don't believe any mortgage advisor would let them take on huge finance for a £1m+ property based on that (and the fact that he doesn't have a job or any income that we know of). The house they are currently in is only worth 300-400k if that. Unless they are cash buyers, but the way they flash it I doubt this very much - her finances are due to be published soon so 👀

Also interesting how it's been suggested she's angling for a TV show to match tend besties show. Or a tell all book on poor Ron's private life. Something to boost the finances and move away from being just an influencer and hopefully score a nice presenting job like someone else we know.

So she's trying to live her cuntry dreams by becoming a little less grey and a little more beige. Woodland animals, beige wellies, sticks and tit everywhere etc. for that country feel while she waits for the big move to happen (surely someone will gift her a big old manor house??!) Probably kicking herself she didn't cash in on it all a few years back when she was raking it in big time.

Ofc she could do a big Christmas day reveal as you're all predicting and then I'll eat my words. But I'm just not 100% sure it's actually happening.
As much as I want to agree with you - because I do agree that she’s barely promoting the things she used to etc I think what she’s done is shifted to being “above advertising”. For ages I thought she was dropped by P&G. Instead what she’s done is slyly work her way ABOVE advertising using these products. Her “army” do that. She is a Brand partner. I wouldn’t ever claim to know how this all works but in my head she’s basically getting money for getting her sheep to do all the work.
I think sadly she’s pretty minted. Not as securely as people like SS but enough to buy outright a £1mill house. Ffs if I really wanted to even me and my partner could get a £1 mill house. But we live somewhere with higher property value. What I’m getting at is it isn’t much of a stretch for her. It might not be the best investment but they won’t be looking ahead. They aren’t massively splashing the cash as far as we can see right now. They have their cars; secret designer shopping that we know she does; but no huge holidays that we know about & no huge cost commitments. I’d imagine they’ve paid of her parents mortgage if it isn’t already. Maybe sorted the sister out. Aside from that they just fritter the interest. They can afford it.
If they over stretch and buy a £2-3 mill house well that’s another story.

Reactions: 38
Lurker for a while first time commenting,

Strangely active on her stories today, wonder if she’s been told she needs to up her game.

can’t help but think the Grid Post of her two comes quite quickly after SS posted a story of rex and Rosie seems like she has to use SS for ideas these days!

Reactions: 31
Sorry if this has always been mentioned, but I just noticed the makeup kid is advertising Gousto. Despite her hints and hidden tags, that never did happen for Hinch.

Reactions: 11
Awww do you go back soon? Don't feel pressured to go back if you're not ready. ❤
My hours are really good so I can just about handle keeping on top of the hinch thread 😂
No, there’s no date in mind. I’d go back tomorrow if I could, I love my job and I hate being at home, but realistically it would be catastrophic. I know I wouldn’t cope right now.

I’ll have to ask for reduced hours so I can keep up here!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
1) I’ve seen Ronnies school bag and that book from
Santa wouldn’t fit in there.
2) I’m glad he enjoyed it. I hope he had a lovely time.
3) that photo of her holding his hand are the same trousers he had on at nursery. So we have several options:
A) she’s telling the truth and the party was today
B) the party was on Friday and she was actually home on Friday meaning she lied about being in Glasgow this weekend.
C) she made Ronnie wear the same trousers today to get that photo.

Either way she’s a massive dick because she still does not get it with Ronnie. What if he never talks? Why is she setting it all up to magically “fix”. I don’t like this “fixing” concept. Accept him for who he is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
duck me but I actually like the dressing gown, but that pic did not sell it at all, is it long, is it short, does it cover both shoulders or will I walk around my freezing house looking like a ho, so many questions!

• Haha
@HinchesSousChef I totally get your point. If they're definitely cash buyers and she's in some sort of regular contract with p&g (and others) then it's certain a move will happen or has happened. For me, when someone is really cagey about ads/gifts and plays down having money it makes me doubt that they are as successful as they are trying to appear.
Also, sailing close to the wind here, but there's a chance of private school for the boys which would be in the region of 60k a year once Ron starts properly.

• Heart
Why does she always say it scary how much you love them? She says that little saying alot
I love my children, god I love my children more than anyone and anything, I was born to be a mother, I don't find the love scary though......... She's so over the top, she's trying to convince herself she's happy with motherhood when actually, she's not. Bore off

Hope Ronnie enjoyed meeting santa though. Magical for them! 🎅

• Heart
Reactions: 57
So is she turning her house into her parents 🤔 she has gone from grey to this beige colour which was always her mums home theme and her mum is obsessed with hares which is now what are on the bloody stockings. Where are the fun childrens Christmas stockings
Nothing Sopha does in any aspect of her life is for anyone but herself. She is selfish. She is a bully. She is seriously damaging her children’s development. The stockings are for her/the gram’s benefit. Those kids are just content filler because she’s too lazy to clean anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As much as I want to agree with you - because I do agree that she’s barely promoting the things she used to etc I think what she’s done is shifted to being “above advertising”. For ages I thought she was dropped by P&G. Instead what she’s done is slyly work her way ABOVE advertising using these products. Her “army” do that. She is a Brand partner. I wouldn’t ever claim to know how this all works but in my head she’s basically getting money for getting her sheep to do all the work.
I think sadly she’s pretty minted. Not as securely as people like SS but enough to buy outright a £1mill house. Ffs if I really wanted to even me and my partner could get a £1 mill house. But we live somewhere with higher property value. What I’m getting at is it isn’t much of a stretch for her. It might not be the best investment but they won’t be looking ahead. They aren’t massively splashing the cash as far as we can see right now. They have their cars; secret designer shopping that we know she does; but no huge holidays that we know about & no huge cost commitments. I’d imagine they’ve paid of her parents mortgage if it isn’t already. Maybe sorted the sister out. Aside from that they just fritter the interest. They can afford it.
If they over stretch and buy a £2-3 mill house well that’s another story.
Omg. I think the penny has sort of dropped for me. Is being a brand partner sort of like being on the higher rungs of a pyramid scheme with all the sheep being the ones at the bottom going to the tupperware parties??😱

Reactions: 54
Sorry if this has always been mentioned, but I just noticed the makeup kid is advertising Gousto. Despite her hints and hidden tags, that never did happen for Hinch.
Because she makes it look like she can’t cook, so they think she’d be an awful advert.

Also because jus roll isn’t a regular feature 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So my theory and by god i hope im right...

So basically they have brought this beautiful country house in middle of nowhere. She annouces it then bam she deletes Instagram. The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So my theory and by god i hope im right...

So basically they have brought this beautiful country house in middle of nowhere. She annouces it then bam she deletes Instagram. The end.
I love this theory and how much these threads would implode from lack of closure. It'd be the ultimate troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nah not even at the sale price would I buy this.

not exactly sold out though, eh zoph?
3166FDBC-6260-4B58-966A-730984BDFFD1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.