Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she’s said the captions are up to us. Here’s on for you:
“Mum. What day is it? Where’ve you been? We’ve not seen you for weeks! Is it my birthday soon? Why is the Christmas tree up in August? What happened to my playhouse?”
what actually happened to the dollhouse she was near doing for Ron???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where is my slide? Why do I live at Granny's house? Why does Dad not have a real job? Did you know I hate football? Whats up with your hair? Why do you sit in Henry's bed and he sleeps in a real bed, where is Trace?

I could go on🤣🤣🤣
mummy why are we in this house when we live in the house in country

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How can you all keep up with other threads lol , I'm barely keeping up with this one !

How mega cute does Ronnie look in the photos , wee smiley chops 😍
Ronnie is a wee cutie

I can only properly keep up with all the threads whem I'm off - I skim and get recaps when not on - @Bunnykins definitely does rhe best recaps I know if I miss a thread here she will have all the best bits covered
So happy id been isolating this weekend to watch all this drama live 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
what actually happened to the dollhouse she was near doing for Ron???
She went quiet after Sylvanian Families said they’d contact her and say the figures etc she was using weren’t suitable for 2 year olds 🤣

Or………….

We ruined her plans

DCDC5082-D492-4AA3-9A4D-F4C4A4BB7D2E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
It was a mis-spelling of nasty, by a Hincher I think. I’ll see if I can find it

edit to add the abbreviation list from the wiki but I can’t find the actual thing. I’m sure someone has it.

View attachment 908878

Edit again as I found it!
Was shared by @Sazz1006

View attachment 908888
It was a mis-spelling of nasty, by a Hincher I think. I’ll see if I can find it
I am HOWLING at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what the hell is the spelling on that bad boy?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can you all keep up with other threads lol , I'm barely keeping up with this one !

How mega cute does Ronnie look in the photos , wee smiley chops 😍
😂 I only follow a few, but only really comment on Hinch, the rest I catch up just here and there over a few days so it's really difficult to keep the on top of, I'm too bloody busy otherwise I'd leave my job and be a full time tattler.
This thread has the nicest people in it, that's why I'm so invested here 😂

OK pretty new here who is Mario?
Oh sweet Pig, cleaning with Mario on Instagram. You're so bleeping welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ugh. I have those same dino zippys for my baby 🤦🏻‍♀️ Do I burn them now? I didn’t even realize you had Bonds there 😣

• Haha
😂 I only follow a few, but only really comment on Hinch, the rest I catch up just here and there over a few days so it's really difficult to keep the on top of, I'm too bloody busy otherwise I'd leave my job and be a full time tattler.
What the duck an I going to do when I finally get my MH back on track and go back to work??
Oh nooooo.

This thread is laughter therapy though. Cheers me up so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have to invest full time here. I’ve made my choice 😂
I do dip in and out of Mario’s though because they’re such a lovely funny bunch on there too.
Haha I was on there in the wee small hours last night , very funny folk.
However I think my heart belongs to the HH massive (Hinch Hating ) you bloody delightful bunch of knobheads x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Last week she put a post up insinuating that she has had a miscarriage the same day as Jessie J.

Nothing more was said, she is just vile. There's a tattler on her thread who goes into the restaurants she apparently owns 👏 its getting juicy
She never did? Jesus Christ, she’s some piece of work.

I’m off to read her threads now 🤣.

----

Haha I think I might book some leave from work and just sit and read the o

Oh sweet Pig, cleaning with Mario on Instagram. You're so bleeping welcome.
Haha I think I might book some leave from work and just sit and read the other threads for a full shift !

Honestly laughing.my ass off , while also punching myself for not seeing through her shite earlier!

You bunch of nuggets are the nicest bunch of strangers I will never meet 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
You are all the friendliest bunch of people to newbies, you’ve opened my eyes. I feel like I check this all the time now 🤣 it’s helped my MH too - I’m off sick at the moment.

But going to scuff some cruncky snacks down my greedy fat thriats so please don’t post too much you NUSTY TROLLZ ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
@Pollyanna263 just reading your reply on last thread about teen and toddler..

Sounds like a proper nightmare for you all , hope little dude doesn't get it and Big dude is through the worst really soon.

Covid really can f off now!!

Sending you a big hug and hoping for some Gretal rants to keep you laughing ❤

Ronnie is a wee cutie

I can only properly keep up with all the threads whem I'm off - I skim and get recaps when not on - @Bunnykins definitely does rhe best recaps I know if I miss a thread here she will have all the best bits covered
So happy id been isolating this weekend to watch all this drama live 🤣
Ronnie is a wee darling isn't he , definitely coming out of his shell more .

Bunnykins needs to write a book, I'd pay good money for it!

Oh hope Isolation is precaution and you are not poorly?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Here's a wild Monday night theory: what if there is no big cuntry house move planned?
I know you're all pretty sure on this one but hear me out...

We know she's jealous of SS and her cottage with land. It's something she'll do anything to have.
However....
Hinch popularity is waning. She's still getting the #ad sponsorship but there are less products featured regularly. There's a lot of #gifted items where it's not 100% clear if she is being paid for it or the item is free if she does a quick ad. And even with ad products, it's not clear what her contract with them is - whether she is paid per ad or a set amount for a few ads. (I know everyone says 11/24k per ad but I always thought this was a contract amount for a set number of ads not just one 30sec story)
The Tesco range has near enough bombed with bad quality and high prices. She probably won't get another range and other companies will take note of this.

Financially, her income is too dependent on signing new contracts and too sporadic. I don't believe any mortgage advisor would let them take on huge finance for a £1m+ property based on that (and the fact that he doesn't have a job or any income that we know of). The house they are currently in is only worth 300-400k if that. Unless they are cash buyers, but the way they flash it I doubt this very much - her finances are due to be published soon so 👀

Also interesting how it's been suggested she's angling for a TV show to match tend besties show. Or a tell all book on poor Ron's private life. Something to boost the finances and move away from being just an influencer and hopefully score a nice presenting job like someone else we know.

So she's trying to live her cuntry dreams by becoming a little less grey and a little more beige. Woodland animals, beige wellies, sticks and tit everywhere etc. for that country feel while she waits for the big move to happen (surely someone will gift her a big old manor house??!) Probably kicking herself she didn't cash in on it all a few years back when she was raking it in big time.

Ofc she could do a big Christmas day reveal as you're all predicting and then I'll eat my words. But I'm just not 100% sure it's actually happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
@Pollyanna263 just reading your reply on last thread about teen and toddler..

Sounds like a proper nightmare for you all , hope little dude doesn't get it and Big dude is through the worst really soon.

Covid really can f off now!!

Sending you a big hug and hoping for some Gretal rants to keep you laughing ❤

Ronnie is a wee darling isn't he , definitely coming out of his shell more .

Bunnykins needs to write a book, I'd pay good money for it!

Oh hope Isolation is precaution and you are not poorly?
Aw thank you I've been poorly but not covid 🎉🍾🥂 feeling much better today (but sound awful) I've a nasty chest infection had to isolate until I got the results of the pcr back yesterday
I've been very entertained though in here and Mario's thread with sneak peaks into SS and a few others 🤣
I also agree @Bunnykins should write a book it would not be a tend bestseller but the real thing

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.