Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the fuck have we nearly done another thread in a day!
We need to get out to a Christmas party. I’ll pick you all up at 2pm tomorrow, don’t worry I’ll have you home for 4pm!
Shit no,I've not ironed my dress! Hold on till I phone my mum crying so she does it for me

Reactions: 24
You are honestly a beautiful person

Reactions: 11
YOU LOT!!!! Absolutely pissing myself here with these songs, let me just put on my sons pull up and I’ll be ready for some more

Reactions: 18
You are an absolute darling xx

Reactions: 13
Hinch wants to hope she doesn't cry troll cos everyone will fly over here, see how fucking hilarious everyone is and they'll never leave.

Actually yeah cry troll Soph

Reactions: 29
Oh my god I can’t breathe I’m laughing so much

Reactions: 13
Just a thought. She made a big song and dance about posting a grid post of the boys in their pyjamas last night. Then this mornings advent calendar montage didn’t happen. Why? Cos they clearly didn’t match up.

She’s posted “tonight” of her in her sofa Pitt with Lonnie. Will his pyjamas match advent in the morning or will she even show it?

I think that’s the dogs advent calendar slung over the side of the sofa.

Reactions: 28
I mis-read the very first word and I’m crying again

Reactions: 20
Has she changed her earrings since coming home? Look like hoops in the photo with Lennie but thought she had studs on in her earlier stories

Reactions: 8
Hinch wants to hope she doesn't cry troll cos everyone will fly over here, see how fucking hilarious everyone is and they'll never leave.

Actually yeah cry troll Soph
I think that’s why she hasn’t done a Gretel rant recently! She can’t risk it!

Reactions: 12
Shit no,I've not ironed my dress! Hold on till I phone my mum crying so she does it for me
I was out a few weekends ago and my iron gave up the ghost… I asked my granny if she would lend me her iron
I mis-read the very first word and I’m crying again
I read it as dogging LOL

I was out a few weekends ago and my iron gave up the ghost… I asked my granny if she would lend me her iron

I read it as dogging LOL
Flip me the rest of the iron bit didn’t post… but basically my granny went and bought me an iron. Why does princess soph get her things ironed???

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.