Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I watched the vid of Len. (What a sweetie pie) and I was waiting for the big ending she spoke of and what was it? That he accidentally squeezed out some of the smoothie on to the blanket?
Hiiiiilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Like the shoulder is bad enough and the amount of editing on that ‘fashion’ show Vogue would have been proud off !! But can l say T H O S E FU*KIN ROOOOOOOOOTTTTTTSSSSSS are not fashionable!!!

Reactions: 27
So I watched the vid of Len. (What a sweetie pie) and I was waiting for the big ending she spoke of and what was it? That he accidentally squeezed out some of the smoothie on to the blanket?
Hiiiiilarious!
I think she was meaning him saying mmm after she said that’s nice 🤣

Reactions: 9
Hiiiiilarious!
She's also got him in a top that says " you are enough" oh just duck off Hinch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Lennie is cute and all but he didn't really do anything "funny". Why does she always laugh at her kids...

Reactions: 30
Fucks sake, you lot once you get going, some of the funniest tit I’ve ever read, absolutely howling here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So is she turning her house into her parents 🤔 she has gone from grey to this beige colour which was always her mums home theme and her mum is obsessed with hares which is now what are on the bloody stockings. Where are the fun childrens Christmas stockings

Reactions: 32
It was a mis-spelling of nasty, by a Hincher I think. I’ll see if I can find it

edit to add the abbreviation list from the wiki but I can’t find the actual thing. I’m sure someone has it.

View attachment 908878

Edit again as I found it!
Was shared by @Sazz1006

View attachment 908888
Quoting myself to say I’ve read this 10 times and can’t actually see nusty in it 🙈

Has anyone got it?

Reactions: 10
SHE loves wrendale (as it fits with her farmhouse perficktly) so she gets the boys woodland themed stockings. They’d prefer Santa and rudolf. She’s a selfish brat.

I love wine. But my kids haven’t got wine glass shaped stockings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It was a mis-spelling of nasty, by a Hincher I think. I’ll see if I can find it

edit to add the abbreviation list from the wiki but I can’t find the actual thing. I’m sure someone has it.

View attachment 908878

Edit again as I found it!
Was shared by @Sazz1006

View attachment 908888
Oh god don’t share that again, my stomach muscles can’t take it 😂😂 better get back to my cruncky snacks and throwing coke down my fat thriat blessed be xx

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Amazing recap as always @Bunnykins .
And @Pollyanna263 and @Brummiebird Absolutely fan-bleeping-tastic 👏👏 i think big George would also be proud ❤❤

Them pjs are awful and over priced. Next time I'm looking for my fleece I'm gonna ask my family of they have seen my cloud fabric top. Maybe she is trying to stay away from the fleece=sheep=shoppers incase too many catch onto her 🤣🤣 mate £17 for a toddler onesie that can't be worn to bed because of the hood... duck off!!

Happy Monday you nusty lot xx

We are defo having a better Monday than poor Marion 😭😭🤪
His living room and accessories couldn't be more insta hun if he tried. That tree looks like B&M shat on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hiiiiilarious!
I honestly thought it was going to be a massive fart and was disappointed when it wasn't 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else wondering why she's only just released her Ortum Winta Collecshun?

We're 95% through Autumn and she's far too late for the huns to buy it for Christmas presents (I presume they're all but finished by October as the trees are erected then).

My ONLY reasoning is the Indian/Chinese sweatshops have had a back order to clear and Grinch's wasn't a priority.

Fluffy recycled, shoulder-less robes all round at Sopha's on Xmas day 🎄🎅

Why does this remind me of the clothes that you could buy in the Sunday magazines that could send off for? It’s just vile! Why Tesco just why?
My 88 year old Grandma has a similar number that she floats about the house in.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If anyone from Gleam is reading, you could get Hinch to promote the Covid Vaccine seeing as she’s such a fan of flashing her upper arms.
I’ll take 10% of her fee for the idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.