Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So those poor boys don't even get a festive,christmassy Xmas stocking??!!!😳 a nice neutral coloured one with flippin woodland creatures on it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️...unless those ones are for gram purposes only who knows!🤔🤪

Reactions: 38
NOW it’s Christmas 🤣

had a similar vibe to a giraffe eating a carrot through a letterbox.

Today she sent Ronnie off to Nursery for his Christmas party / non uniform day dressed as Brian Harvey from East 17 in 1994.

These are my fave bits @Bunnykins you literary genius!
This recap is killing me tonight ,I'm trying to make dinner and instead I'm bent over the job (not in a good way!l) laughing my head off !!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am HOWLING at the recap 🤣 nearly wee’d at the East 17 comment 🤣🤣

can someone explain to me what ‘nusty’ means please? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That Onesie her and Ronnie were wearing them months ago. Why is she only just showing them off now.
And she's slowly moving away from the grey. She seems to be showing more and more of the biscuit colour

Reactions: 26
I am HOWLING at the recap 🤣 nearly wee’d at the East 17 comment 🤣🤣

can someone explain to me what ‘nusty’ means please? 😂😂
It was a mis-spelling of nasty, by a Hincher I think. I’ll see if I can find it

edit to add the abbreviation list from the wiki but I can’t find the actual thing. I’m sure someone has it.

05E6B656-6E7B-4510-A4CF-6A652DA8D415.jpeg

Edit again as I found it!
Was shared by @Sazz1006

8E3972FF-C158-42E0-ABD0-AD6B2CDC8EEB.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
"What is you got?"
Those kids have absolutely no chance with her speaking like that

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
You would really think she would be taking to Lennie properly from a young age , given Ronnies speech issues :-(

“ what is you got ? “ I mean what kind of speech is that ????

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
EB075A21-8BD7-4F39-8B58-219E0FB0B2B8.jpeg
3D0731C7-71AC-48D6-B4D6-ADAAC89696A7.jpeg

Meant to add this to the recap too huns.
The before and after of last night’s post.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Imagine seeing those stockings on the lovely little business as fuckface calls it, you love them so you DM an order for how many you want. Now the sheep will be jumping on these of course so they are selling fast. The seller texts you back too say she hasn’t enough to fulfill your order because one stupid bleeping weirdo has bought one for her obese dog!! YOUR DOG IS NOT HUMAN YOU bleeping MELT

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.