Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact you care is what makes you so perfect for that job

Reactions: 22
I have such respect for you and what you do in your job.
I hope you rest tonight knowing that you are a wonderful human and that you have done something incredibly special for people who are going through such difficult times.
sending a big tattle shaped hug for you and all that you work with, you’re a very very good person xxx

Reactions: 26
Oh Danielle I hope you know what a special person you are. Love ya bubs xxx

Reactions: 26
sung to the tune of while shepherd's watched their flock by night.

While Sophie washes cloffs by night
And cries in the dogs bed
Jamie's banging Fiddle fingers
Out in the garden shed

Poor Sophie cries and cries some more
And Hennerz just ignores
The screaming, wailing nutty cow
Now prostrate on the floor

In comes Jamie smug as fuck
Has had a good old shag
Bumping uglies with old Freda
The nasty two faced hag

He picks up Sophie off the floor
Grow.up you silly cow
Go and play with your dolls house
But get away from us now

Poor Sophie goes out of the door
She don't know what to do
She goes out in the garden
To film old Hennerz poo

She calls.her dad, her dad is glad
To see the back of Freda
He cries on her bony shoulder
With relief that it's all over

Reactions: 65
this has made me cry my little one as soon as she’s home from nursery she puts on her Elsa dress… u are a wonderful person Danielle x

Reactions: 18
LMAOOOOO FUCK OFF

Reactions: 14
Oh. My. God
My husband has just asked me what the fuck is up with me because I’m crying laughing.

Reactions: 18
This is heartbreaking to read you're amazing for doing what you do, it's a comfort knowing there are people like you that are so compassionate. I hope you're okay

Reactions: 17
Reading that made me cry. My niece loved the frozen songs when she was younger. If I hear them now I still well up.

You are an amazing human being @Danielle0120 xxx

Reactions: 15
Sending hugs I'm sure her parents will be grateful of what you did for her. Absolutely beautiful x

Reactions: 17
Oh my fuck, I am DONE

Reactions: 12
That first verse just sent me in to a fit of laughter so hard my husband thought I had lost the plot!

Bravo

Reactions: 14
Fuck me sideways
absolute genius

I need a Tena lady

Reactions: 12
She’s all fur coat and no knickers that’s what she is...I fucking ate her!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.